Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Connecting Phantom 4 Remote with Apple iPad mini 6
908 4 3-6 06:59
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dutch799
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73871 ft
Brazil

I just purchased the Apple Ipad Mini 6 (with USB-C) to use with my Phantom 4. Unfortunately the Pantom 4 Remote does not connect with the Ipad Mini 6. I expect the Apple Ipad Mini 6 is not supported by DJI.
Any idea when DJI will support this Ipad Mini 6
3-6 06:59
Use props
DJI Paladin
Super Moderator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As per checking here, it seems that the mobile device that you had mentioned is not compatible with the DJI Go 4 app and the DJI Phantom 4. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that it will work properly with the app and the unit. We strongly suggest using a compatible device to avoid issues. You may refer to the link below for the list of compatible devices. Thank you for your kind understanding.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4
3-7 03:08
Use props
Dutch799
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73871 ft
Brazil

Hi DJI Paladin,
Thank you for your super fast answer. Any idea when the Apple mini 6 will become a DJI supported device?
Regards,
3-7 09:41
Use props
frandenrdennisfrantz.com
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Dutch799 Posted at 3-7 09:41
Hi DJI Paladin,
Thank you for your super fast answer. Any idea when the Apple mini 6 will become a DJI supported device?
Regards,

I too would like to know if DJI is going to suppor the iPad Mini 6. I have 4 Phantom 4 pro and 3 Phantom 3 pros. Please reply soon and let us know if we must return this product.
Thank you.
3-12 11:24
Use props
ash16
lvl.1

Mauritius

Hello. I am looking to buy an iPad Mini 6 to work with my DJI Phantom 4. has this issue been resolved? is it now a compatible device?
7-20 02:33
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules