1036 3 2022-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nealj121
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1063337 ft
United States

Hello...

A month ago I posted my first report with this issue and I had replies with suggestions so I tried them. Yet I am back to say the issue still exists. I can say it seemed to have vanished during last update but returned with latest. Or im going crazy.

What happens?

Out of nowhere the drone RC picture button becomes unresponsive but you still hear it beep.
The fly screen picture/video button stops responding.
If your taking a video the recording doesn't stop no matter how much you press the buttons.
If you try to switch modes like picture to video or single to abf, nothing happens.

You can still fly the drone (thank goodness). Just can't take pictures, switch modes for videos or pictures,and can't start or stop videos recording.

After about a minute, little less maybe, it responds again and everything works normally. After 5 minutes it happens again. Rinse and repeat.

I've tried...

Reinstalled the app.
Cleared space on the iPad.
Adjusted settings. Someone said it seemed to stop if HD syncing was disabled but here I am again.
Switched to the recommended SD cards one of the DJI folks posted in my last post.
Switched between using my android phone and my iPad when flying it to see if it was related to my iPad.

I'm at the point I just don't know what to do other than post and hope DJI accepts it as a bug. If anyone has more suggestions please let me know.

Thanks

2022-3-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I’d say this was a big problem, it obviously shouldn’t be happening. A lot of the time with dji icees problems can be down to software/ firmware. I know you have reloaded new app etc but have you tried refreshing Firmware, it may not help but I have found over the years downloading Firmware through the app may not always download 100%. So maybe as last resort try refreshing FW on dji assistant . If that doesn’t help you might need to send in for a fix.
2022-3-6
Use props
virtual
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

I wasn't able to test the latest fw and app (1.5.10) but I suffered with the same problem on my Android phone. As soon as I disabled both Auto sync options (sync HD pics to fly app and to phone gallery) I made a few flights without this issue (button freezing or lag)...
2022-3-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Kindly please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 software on your PC or Mac and kindly please refresh the firmware of your DJI Mavic Air 2 then check if the issue persists. You may refer to the link below for you to download the said software. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic
2022-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules