why does steadyshot automatically turn off?
800 5 2022-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mufty
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13787562 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

I am a ronin sc2 user and use a sony a6500 camera with a 4/18-105mm type G lens.,

Question: why every time a no3 cable is installed (USB-C to Micro USB for Sony) the steadyshot feature on the camera always turns off automatically?
please tell me how to set or hardware/software so that steadyshot doesn't turn off?

this is my video : https://drive.google.com/file/d/19NBX2bKSLvjRRaD9reMNv_jimJhV21E-/view?usp=sharing

2022-3-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience, When connecting to Sony A6400/A6600 with NO.3 control cable(Micro USB),  the SteadyShot feature will be automatically turned off. The 5-axis image stabilization of the camera body will be turned off. Only if the camera is used together with a lens equipped with an anti-shake function. After the anti-shake function on the lens is turned on, the anti-vibration function will not be influenced. Please kindly know that.   
2022-3-6
Use props
Mufty
lvl.1
  • >>>
Indonesia

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-6 22:29
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience, When connecting to Sony A6400/A6600 with NO.3 control cable(Micro USB),  the SteadyShot feature will be automatically turned off. The 5-axis image stabilization of the camera body will be turned off unless the camera is used together with a lens equipped with an anti-shake function. After the anti-shake function on the lens is turned off, the SteadyShot features will not be closed. Please kindly know that.

what is meant by anti-vibration function is oss?
if so, the lens I'm using is already oss.

because if the lens that I use (4/18-105mm G Oss) I zoom to 105mm it will vibrate a little.,
then for me it is very useful if steadyshot works on.,

Is there no way or setting needed to always be on steadyshot?
2022-3-7
Use props
Mufty
lvl.1
  • >>>
Indonesia

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-6 22:29
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience, When connecting to Sony A6400/A6600 with NO.3 control cable(Micro USB),  the SteadyShot feature will be automatically turned off. The 5-axis image stabilization of the camera body will be turned off unless the camera is used together with a lens equipped with an anti-shake function. After the anti-shake function on the lens is turned on, the SteadyShot features will not be closed. Please kindly know that.

can't you help?
2022-3-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry for the late reply. We have forwarded your concern to our team for further confirmation. Thanks for your patience in advance.
2022-3-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response.  We have consulted with our engineers. We will edit the original post to clarify this issue. The SteadyShot feature of the camera will be turned off automatically. Because the restriction of the camera itself, the steadyShot can not keep opening. Much apologies for any inconvenience caused.
2022-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules