I hope there will be a surprise soon...   
2022-3-7
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

There will be a new firmware in the next days. There was one today but without notes. Or maybe another one with fixes and new features....
2022-3-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Niknik Posted at 3-7 05:32
There will be a new firmware in the next days. There was one today but without notes. Or maybe another one with fixes and new features....

Where did you see new one today?

Poster 4 is always at least a month wrong,
2022-3-7
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

djiuser_ViU9QkaYM214 Posted at 3-7 07:07
HallMonitor is wrong. in his quest to be a shill, he gives false info. It is 1 month away.

Actually you are habitually wrong every time.
2022-3-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Visual Air Posted at 3-7 08:03

He did say big FW update would come Feb 21, it arrived on January 24th. Said he got the information from his friend a director with dji…..
2022-3-7
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 3-7 08:10
He did say big FW update would come Feb 21, it arrived on January 24th. Said he got the information from his friend a director with dji…..
I also remember very well...   

... but at that time he used a completely different "code name"...   
2022-3-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

djiuser_ViU9QkaYM214 Posted at 3-7 09:34
Ok. You guys can stroke off each other thinking it will be sooner. I’ll watch, smiling. You guys can also convince each other that clouds affect gps and visual air can make himself feel better about the 2 deskweights he ordered off aliexpress.

But you seem to forget what it is you’re saying. On this thread you say it will be a month, on another thread you say end of march” 3 weeks”. It must be so difficult trying to remember all the lies with having to keep so many accounts on the go. I think its fairly clear who’s smiling around here …. Maybe it will arrive on St Patricks Day ....
2022-3-7
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Normally they clean up before a new firmware is dropped, hopefully soon and we all can get back to normal and stop with all this GPS stories.
2022-3-7
Use props
Charles Adams
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3821312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I do my best to avoid the conflicts that can (and do) occur in these forums, and frankly they demotivate me to come here.  But I will say one thing that's been a troubling trend on the forums.

If you cannot let your argument or point of debate stand on its own merits, and you have to describe how effective your argument/point (or someone else's) was by using metaphors and similes, you have not made an effective argument/point.
You being 3rd person you, not any "you" such as author of this forum topic, or anybody who has thus far contributed.  Other "you" people, and you know who you are.
2022-3-7
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

djiuser_ViU9QkaYM214 Posted at 3-7 09:34
Ok. You guys can stroke off each other thinking it will be sooner. I’ll watch, smiling. You guys can also convince each other that clouds affect gps and visual air can make himself feel better about the 2 deskweights he ordered off aliexpress.

Aliexpress. Your comical. Always operating from a point of no knowledge.  
2022-3-7
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Another thread that leaves me thinking mommy just hit daddy.  What the heck.
2022-3-7
Use props
fans9b67e766
lvl.3
Ireland

2022-3-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

And NGC brings in another account …
Impressive 3 accounts on this small thread....
2022-3-7
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

Wow you changed the comments fast, I just read what you had typed
2022-3-7
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
  • >>>
Greece

hallmark007 Posted at 3-7 06:17
Where did you see new one today?

I saw this video. Before He starts the flight had a new firmware

2022-3-7
Use props
wittmann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 667408 ft
Australia

actually that thread is still there, just further down the page.

its been ... entertaining, though.
2022-3-7
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

Niknik Posted at 3-7 12:43
I saw this video. Before He starts the flight had a new firmware
https://youtu.be/Git1uD4caY0

I think that was for his new battery firmware as the battery showed charged 1 times only. A drone update will show more information and a version number
2022-3-7
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
  • >>>
Greece

wittmann Posted at 3-7 13:15

If You mean the Firmware notes yes i saw that now
2022-3-7
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
  • >>>
Greece

hallmark007 Posted at 3-7 06:17
Where did you see new one today?

Ok, I just checked it. It was not a new firmware but a new battery firmware update.
2022-3-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Niknik Posted at 3-7 13:36
Ok, I just checked it. It was not a new firmware but a new battery firmware update.

No problem, hopefully we will see a fix for GPS soon, think we will.
2022-3-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Niknik Posted at 3-7 13:32
If You mean the Firmware notes yes i saw that now

This was the message, I thought battery FW showed as that. Not sure cannot remember. But Suren could be right I flew Saturday and no update showed.
2022-3-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

djiuser_ViU9QkaYM214 Posted at 3-7 16:47
There has not been any firmware for the Mavic 3 since 1/24. Including battery firmware.
Wait a couple more weeks (end of March) and you’ll get a new one.

A couple more weeks. “Let me see, first it was a month, hours later 3 weeks, and minutes later a couple “2” weeks.

What happened to the FW update you said was arriving on February 21st according to your good friend the director in dji.
You might now understand along with everything else why everyone here couldn’t believe the gospel from your mouth.
2022-3-7
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

djiuser_ViU9QkaYM214 Posted at 3-7 16:47
There has not been any firmware for the Mavic 3 since 1/24. Including battery firmware.
Wait a couple more weeks (end of March) and you’ll get a new one.

Mate, give it a break now. Hallmark is avoiding you so why keep pushing. Make your posts but stop this childish behaviour.
2022-3-7
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
  • >>>
Germany

wittmann Posted at 3-7 13:15

... yes of course, but usually this "announcement" is "pinned" at the top until a new version (and therefore a new announcement) needs to be at the top again...
Normally this process gives "hope"...   
2022-3-8
Use props
wittmann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 667408 ft
Australia

frankymusik Posted at 3-8 00:35
... yes of course, but usually this "announcement" is "pinned" at the top until a new version (and therefore a new announcement) needs to be at the top again...
Normally this process gives "hope"...

ah ok that's worth noting. I am off to the Victorian High Country (Australia) in a week so fingers crossed.
2022-3-8
Use props
Tornado12
lvl.4
Flight distance : 356391 ft
United States

Charles Adams Posted at 3-7 09:56
I do my best to avoid the conflicts that can (and do) occur in these forums, and frankly they demotivate me to come here.  But I will say one thing that's been a troubling trend on the forums.

If you cannot let your argument or point of debate stand on its own merits, and you have to describe how effective your argument/point (or someone else's) was by using metaphors and similes, you have not made an effective argument/point.

Charles I couldn't agree more. I only come on here a few times a week because I actually have stuff to do in life, but I have considered just not coming on here at all anymore on several occasions. I may eventually just abandon this forum for Mavic pilots. NGC and Hallmarks nonstop bickering and harassments back and forth every single day all day, and in seemingly every thread just ruins this forum. Its so childish, so obnoxious, I would feel embarrassed if I were either one of them, but they are so locked into their passion for one another I think they are just oblivious. Why the moderators do not take more drastic action to stop it I do not know. I would ban both of them. I know NGC has been banned multiple times at this point and he just makes a new account immediately and keeps on. I think he has no idea how small, desperate, and obsessive he actually comes across. Also knowing that he has stalked people outside of the forum tells us he is not mentally well, and will not stop unless by force. Hallmark on the other hand, while often not the aggressor, cant help himself but to respond and derail every single thread. Just annoyed with it. No point tip toeing around it anymore. Both of them need to be perma banned, and as soon as a new account is made ban it. Every single day I would show up here hunting for them and keep them banned. The toxicity and trolling is a large portion of the little activity on this forum. DJI forum admins need to take action on it by getting rid of the few who keep it going.

I've been here since December and I swear every single day in the last 4 months you guys have went at each other on these forums, with the same stupid attacks, same digs. I've literally never seen two men so obsessed with each other on an internet forum, and Ive been on forums for over 25 years. I've never seen two people more obsessed. It speaks to how small the both of you are. Do you guys have nothing going on in life? No Job to work? No other hobbies? No family? You spend hours of your life thinking about each other and typing to each other. Its so pathetic. I honestly wouldn't even care but for the fact that it is ruining the forum. Good threads get totally derailed constantly as it devolves into pages of this garbage that you then have to skip through to find the one or two decent posts from actual contributors. Everyone should start mass reporting the both of them until they are banned and remain banned.

Hallmark do not PM me anymore. I tried to offer some advice on this situation but you are hard headed and ignorant. I sympathize with what you have suffered from this psychotic idiot, but you largely bring it on yourself by being such an easy target, and by constantly having to get the last word in. You simply cant shut up and sit down. Most of us know NGC is a troll and a waste of time, and we can ignore him, but you just cant do it. You have no clue how to shut people like this down, and instead you do exactly what you shouldn't do, and it just feeds his obsession for you. What that results in is you being a big contributor to the garbage that proliferates this forum, and for that you should be banned right along with him.  

Im just so tired of every few days I come on here literally the first thread I click on its the same garbage. Someone needs to call it like it is. I dont care if I am downvoted, or reported. I hope more will speak out and start reporting these two.
2022-3-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 3-7 09:45
But you seem to forget what it is you’re saying. On this thread you say it will be a month, on another thread you say end of march” 3 weeks”. It must be so difficult trying to remember all the lies with having to keep so many accounts on the go. I think its fairly clear who’s smiling around here …. Maybe it will arrive on St Patricks Day ....

2022-3-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Thank you…
2022-3-8
Use props
Charles Adams
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3821312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tornado12 Posted at 3-8 07:01
Charles I couldn't agree more. I only come on here a few times a week because I actually have stuff to do in life, but I have considered just not coming on here at all anymore on several occasions. I may eventually just abandon this forum for Mavic pilots. NGC and Hallmarks nonstop bickering and harassments back and forth every single day all day, and in seemingly every thread just ruins this forum. Its so childish, so obnoxious, I would feel embarrassed if I were either one of them, but they are so locked into their passion for one another I think they are just oblivious. Why the moderators do not take more drastic action to stop it I do not know. I would ban both of them. I know NGC has been banned multiple times at this point and he just makes a new account immediately and keeps on. I think he has no idea how small, desperate, and obsessive he actually comes across. Also knowing that he has stalked people outside of the forum tells us he is not mentally well, and will not stop unless by force. Hallmark on the other hand, while often not the aggressor, cant help himself but to respond and derail every single thread. Just annoyed with it. No point tip toeing around it anymore. Both of them need to be perma banned, and as soon as a new account is made ban it. Every single day I would show up here hunting for them and keep them banned. The toxicity and trolling is a large portion of the little activity on this forum. DJI forum admins need to take action on it by getting rid of the few who keep it going.

I've been here since December and I swear every single day in the last 4 months you guys have went at each other on these forums, with the same stupid attacks, same digs. I've literally never seen two men so obsessed with each other on an internet forum, and Ive been on forums for over 25 years. I've never seen two people more obsessed. It speaks to how small the both of you are. Do you guys have nothing going on in life? No Job to work? No other hobbies? No family? You spend hours of your life thinking about each other and typing to each other. Its so pathetic. I honestly wouldn't even care but for the fact that it is ruining the forum. Good threads get totally derailed constantly as it devolves into pages of this garbage that you then have to skip through to find the one or two decent posts from actual contributors. Everyone should start mass reporting the both of them until they are banned and remain banned.

I do not disagree with your comments, nor is this (my response) intended to rebut your valid concerns and your valid viewpoints.

I do not wish to see Hallmark banned, as he adds value (to me), he's been an inspiration and mentor (for me).  He does not necessarily handle things the way I would handle them, but a dear friend once said to me, "I guess we are just different people."  I'm not certain I would be able to display the same restraint if my wife were brought into conversations to support personal attacks.
2022-3-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

wittmann Posted at 3-8 05:28
ah ok that's worth noting. I am off to the Victorian High Country (Australia) in a week so fingers crossed.

Sounds like a good trip and it would be nice if we got a fix by then. But I don’t know…
2022-3-8
Use props
Tornado12
lvl.4
Flight distance : 356391 ft
United States

Charles Adams Posted at 3-8 10:29
I do not disagree with your comments, nor is this (my response) intended to rebut your valid concerns and your valid viewpoints.

I do not wish to see Hallmark banned, as he adds value (to me), he's been an inspiration and mentor (for me).  He does not necessarily handle things the way I would handle them, but a dear friend once said to me, "I guess we are just different people."  I'm not certain I would be able to display the same restraint if my wife were brought into conversations to support personal attacks.

I don't disagree with your sentiments. In my time here I have sized up most people fairly well I think. The problem with hallmark is that if you just look at a lot of his posts it is also negative attacks, that propagate more and more garbage posts. He allows himself to constantly get pulled down into these immature little spats, in every single thread, on a daily basis. He has no self discipline. He cant just ignore the  troll, he has to instead constantly feed it, every. single. day. And it just destroys the forums. Just go click down the threads on the first page and look at how many have been derailed with this garbage. When it hits a certain point I will start to blame the non aggressor for feeding the troll. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO RESPOND TO INTERNET FORUM ATTACKS. Let immature posts sit unanswered, unread. Pay zero attention to it. Let the troll talk to himself, while the adults have proper discussion. Hallmark cant do this though, he has to dive into the pit with him where they can both slop around together. I'm just so tired of that being in every single thread I read. Its so obnoxious.
2022-3-8
Use props
djiuser_EBPcvB1Sw95W
lvl.1

United States

Visual Air Posted at 3-7 08:03

Actually you are.
2022-3-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

You're welcome hallmark.    Have a wonderful day.  
2022-3-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Looks like you hit the nail on the head.

https://dronexl.co/2022/03/09/dj ... ix-firmware-update/
2022-3-9
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
  • >>>
Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 3-9 11:59
Looks like you hit the nail on the head.

https://dronexl.co/2022/03/09/dji-mavic-3-gps-issue-fix-firmware-update/
I would be really happy if this problem finally became a thing of the past...

Then we can finally discuss other exciting things again!   
2022-3-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

frankymusik Posted at 3-9 13:44
I would be really happy if this problem finally became a thing of the past...

Then we can finally discuss other exciting things again!

Yes I would like to know how Remote ID is going to work ;+)
2022-3-10
Use props
djiuser_EBPcvB1Sw95W
lvl.1

United States

Mar 24 will be the "release"
2022-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules