Raveneye cant connect to both wifi and bluetooth
3071 5 2022-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zukini
lvl.1
Netherlands

I am connecting my RS2 with Raveneye to my phone. Already watched multiple video's and re-installed the apps.
My problem is as follows: I can connect the gimbal to the app via bluetooth or I can connect the raveneye to the app via wifi. But I cant use the raveneye and the gimbal.
Which means I cant use functions like ''Force Mobile''. So technically I can see my camera's view through the app, but cant control it.

Please help!
2022-3-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know more details. Like, what error messages you got and which features you can not use?
2022-3-7
Use props
Zukini
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-7 20:24
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know more details. Like, what error messages you got and which features you can not use?

Thank you for your fast reply!

No idea what this message says.
I cant use Force Mobile. I think the gimbal and raveneye dont want to work together. Only seperately.

Thanks in advance!
2022-3-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Zukini Posted at 3-8 03:42
Thank you for your fast reply!
[view_image]
No idea what this message says.

It seems that the RavenEye is not connected successfully. May I confirm that can view the Raveneye image transmission? Do you mean you can view the Raveneye image transmission, but cannot control the gimbal move the image transmission page? Could you please also tell us the model of your camera?
2022-3-8
Use props
Zukini
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-8 20:35
It seems that the RavenEye is not connected successfully. May I confirm that can view the Raveneye image transmission? Do you mean you can view the Raveneye image transmission, but cannot control the gimbal move the image transmission page? Could you please also tell us the model of your camera?

Hi Mindy,

Thank you for your help! I have figured it out in the mean time. It was confusing to me that you need to use the same input for power, to connect the RavenEye to the DJI. I had been using the RSS port on the other side of the RavenEye the whole time.

Thank you for the help everyone!
Cheers,
Seb
2022-3-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Zukini Posted at 3-10 02:31
Hi Mindy,

Thank you for your help! I have figured it out in the mean time. It was confusing to me that you need to use the same input for power, to connect the RavenEye to the DJI. I had been using the RSS port on the other side of the RavenEye the whole time.

Glad to know the problem is solved. You may also refer to the tutorial below if needed. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules