3607 3 2022-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Biggles
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1717867 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

My phone, android 8, working perfectly well with DJI Fly app 1.4.8 will not store cache files when upgrading to DJI Fly 1.5.1. A friend of mine with a 1 year old Samsung S22 has the same problem. Can anybody help? I tried everything I could think of. Now going back to my old version.
Yannis
2022-3-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. We will forward this issue of yours to our designated team for attention. We will surely keep you posted once we have an update. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-3-7
Use props
fans9de51e87
lvl.1
Greece

Same issue here that i cannot see the cached footages in the android phone album... In order to see the cached video footages, i have to go with the android file explorer to the following path  : --> Internal storage\Phone\Android\data\dji.go.v5\files\MediaCaches\*  (also to reach beyond "Android" folder asks to accept elevated permissions") and then open every video with an embedded android application or "google photos". In order to see another cached video i have to repeat the above procedure all over again.
2022-8-17
Use props
fans9de51e87
lvl.1
Greece

fans9de51e87 Posted at 8-17 04:21
Same issue here that i cannot see the cached footages in the android phone album... In order to see the cached video footages, i have to go with the android file explorer to the following path  : --> Internal storage\Phone\Android\data\dji.go.v5\files\MediaCaches\*  (also to reach beyond "Android" folder asks to accept elevated permissions") and then open every video with an embedded android application or "google photos". In order to see another cached video i have to repeat the above procedure all over again.

UPDATE... In order to see cached videos within the phone's album (this is only for videos.. pictures works as expected), you have to open Dji Fly App --> Album --> Aircraft Album --> Play the video --> While playing the video --> push the small rectangle with arrow button at the lower right corner. A message "copied to phone album" appears. After that you can see the videos as usual.
2022-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules