DJI goggle video always corrupt but completely playable
756 6 2022-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Razzreal FPV
lvl.1

United States

Just curious if this is something anyone else has run into, and if so does DJI do anything about it, can I get the goggles repaired.

It just started happening several weeks ago and have tried multiple SD cards and drones and getting the same results. Videos look fine play fine, but when I try and render them in imovie EVERY time it fails now. I could just upload them all 1 at a time to youtube and it would be fine so I really don't understand why its going on.  
2022-3-7
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

2022-3-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Razzreal FPV, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since these are 3rd party software to view your captured footage. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilots who uses this 3rd party software ( imovie ) and with regards to this matter. Thank you.
2022-3-8
Use props
Razzreal FPV
lvl.1

United States

3rd party software? It's apple. Your answers are pretty lame for a support/forum moderator. You literally added nothing to the post but still posted. Like a review from someone who doesn't own the product, why waste time
2022-3-9
Use props
MAF178
Second Officer
  • >>>
Kuwait

Razzreal FPV Posted at 3-9 06:03
3rd party software? It's apple. Your answers are pretty lame for a support/forum moderator. You literally added nothing to the post but still posted. Like a review from someone who doesn't own the product, why waste time

You are so angry , do you have stomach pain?
just drink little warm skimmed milk befor the root beer haha

2022-3-9
Use props
Razzreal FPV
lvl.1

United States

MAF178 Posted at 3-9 07:37
You are so angry , do you have stomach pain?
just drink little warm skimmed milk befor the root beer haha

applesauce toad chair, Jack jumping purple leiffer. PPAP
2022-3-9
Use props
MAF178
Second Officer
  • >>>
Kuwait

Razzreal FPV Posted at 3-9 20:01
applesauce toad chair, Jack jumping purple leiffer. PPAP

just lay on bed you are covered till your mom arrives haha

2022-3-9