Bricked Ronin M
1101 2 2022-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gegre57
New

France

Hello,

i think i've try all the solution that i found on web...

My ronin m switch in motor kill mode + briefcase mode
The bluetooth app hasn't worked since. The application via usb connection fails to write new options on the ronin. At each restart of the ronin, I notice that the options I have modified have not been taken into. No firmware update works. I tried at least 10 times for each firmware and with several different usb cables. I bought a new battery, the problem is the same. I tried to connect the ronin to the bluetooh app with about ten different IOS & android smartphones. The ronin is never detected. I've clean all the contactors with special product for contactors. I've check all the cables and connections.

Thanks

2022-3-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Gegre57. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you have done several troubleshooting steps and still the issue persist. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-3-8
Use props
XinRain
lvl.4
Belgium

Hello there, What's exactly the problem on your Ronin m ?
2022-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules