662 20 2022-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

I beg of the Dji Admins and Mods to PLEASE control this forum better. It has lately become a ring for constant fights and arguments. I have been in this forum for a long time and it is getting worse. Some arguments are healty but then you get some users that without knowing anything just chirp in and fuel the fire. Users posts like these needs to be removed. There needs to be a much stricter policy put into place to control such users. Name calling and personal attacks are not meant for this forum- This forum is here to discuss drones, nothing else.
2022-3-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, Suren. We are sorry for the inconvenience and unpleasant experience. May we have some links to have a look? We will actively regulate the forum order. Thanks!
2022-3-7
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-7 19:32
Hello, Suren. We are sorry for the inconvenience and unpleasant experience. May we have some links to have a look? We will actively regulate the forum order. Thanks!

Hi There. I will post links below, Thank You. As I went thru the posts I see that after my complaining to them to behave they changed their nasty comments.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... id%3D556&page=9
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Dlastpost

2022-3-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Suren Posted at 3-7 19:54
Hi There. I will post links below, Thank You. As I went thru the posts I see that after my complaining to them to behave they changed their nasty comments.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=259802&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dlastpost%26orderby%3Dlastpost%26typeid%3D556&page=9

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have replied to your PM. Please check.
2022-3-8
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-8 02:14
Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have replied to your PM. Please check.

Hi, I have reported that guy NGC, he is back again with numerous accounts.

2022-3-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Suren Posted at 3-8 09:42
Hi, I have reported that guy NGC, he is back again with numerous accounts.

[view_image]

Hi, Suren. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have viewed all his comments. However, we can not find enough proof to brace the assumption that he is NGC. We would keep evaluating his behavior. If you find other evidence, please report the link to us. We will immediately ban him. Thanks!
2022-3-9
Use props
Nowind
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3395469 ft
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-7 19:32

Hi
I come here to learn all I can about drones,as I am currently looking for an upgrade to what I
have now.The issue is with one individual that I am going to name.
This person has caused a lot of problems for a lot of people on here,including myself.
I am a retired person that should be able to come here for important info and not have
to deal with Hallmark007 arguments.If you can please check on this
Thanks
2022-3-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Nowind Posted at 3-19 16:43
Hi
I come here to learn all I can about drones,as I am currently looking for an upgrade to what I
have now.The issue is with one individual that I am going to name.

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please provide us with the link for our further confirmation?
2022-3-19
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

DJI Thor Posted at 3-19 23:08
Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please provide us with the link for our further confirmation?

Hallmark should be put on a time out for a few weeks, he disrupts every thread with his vendetta he has against NGC and anyone that is not rude to NGC, hallmark picks an argument with them. Please this needs to stop, he cannot be creating issues in every thread and should be warned to stop this or be banned. read this thread, page 5 with his comments to me when I did not even respond to him and as you know I am a very respected person of this forum.
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=5#pid2713346
2022-4-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Suren Posted at 4-6 22:25
Hallmark should be put on a time out for a few weeks, he disrupts every thread with his vendetta he has against NGC and anyone that is not rude to NGC, hallmark picks an argument with them. Please this needs to stop, he cannot be creating issues in every thread and should be warned to stop this or be banned. read this thread, page 5 with his comments to me when I did not even respond to him and as you know I am a very respected person of this forum.
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=262512&page=5#pid2713346

Thank you for your time in reporting this to us. We have successfully warned and notified the user about this situation. Thank you.
2022-4-7
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

DJI Thor Posted at 4-7 00:01
Thank you for your time in reporting this to us. We have successfully warned and notified the user about this situation. Thank you.

Thank you, much appreciated
2022-4-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Suren Posted at 4-7 00:08
Thank you, much appreciated

You are most welcome. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-4-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Suren Posted at 4-6 22:25
Hallmark should be put on a time out for a few weeks, he disrupts every thread with his vendetta he has against NGC and anyone that is not rude to NGC, hallmark picks an argument with them. Please this needs to stop, he cannot be creating issues in every thread and should be warned to stop this or be banned. read this thread, page 5 with his comments to me when I did not even respond to him and as you know I am a very respected person of this forum.
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=262512&page=5#pid2713346

Hi, Suren. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have taken response to your report. Please check.
2022-4-7
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-7 00:25
Hi, Suren. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have taken response to your report. Please check.

I checked and thank you a lot it’s much appreciated
2022-4-7
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

DJI Thor Posted at 4-7 00:11
You are most welcome. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.

......................................................Please deal with MavicFit as well

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6&page=3#pid2714084
2022-4-7
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Yes, MavicFit91 and Hallmark007 appear to be the same contentious bully. These accounts need to be banned !!
2022-4-7
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

Mobilehomer Posted at 4-7 12:17
Yes, MavicFit91 and Hallmark007 appear to be the same contentious bully. These accounts need to be banned !!

I agree
2022-4-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Suren Posted at 4-7 11:55
Hi, can we also please deal with Mavicfit in this thread below, he seems to be a Hallmark second profile

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=262676&page=3#pid2714084

Hi, Suren. Sorry for your inconvenience. We will further confirm and take action according to the rules of the forum. Thanks for your report.
2022-4-7
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

DJI Thor Posted at 4-7 18:31
Hi, Suren. Sorry for your inconvenience. We will further confirm and take action according to the rules of the forum. Thanks for your report.

Thanks
2022-4-7
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

I humbly request that Admins have a look at the private messages from Hallmark to me and make a proper decision from there. I cannot be hounded and abused by member on this forum. In the thread about Admins taking more control of this Forum, I have been abused as well by MavicFit. I have reported those private messages that Hallmark is sending me since this morning. He is complaining about NGC been a Troll but is Trolling me. He just cannot see that he is becoming part of the problem and not a solution. We don't come to this forum to see peoples personal laundry aired out, we come here for drones and as a place to getaway from the stress of everything else as Drones is our passion and hobby. This has gone too far now.
2022-4-7
Use props
TopDrones
lvl.2
Flight distance : 326191 ft

United States

Suren Posted at 4-7 22:59
I humbly request that Admins have a look at the private messages from Hallmark to me and make a proper decision from there. I cannot be hounded and abused by member on this forum. In the thread about Admins taking more control of this Forum, I have been abused as well by MavicFit. I have reported those private messages that Hallmark is sending me since this morning. He is complaining about NGC been a Troll but is Trolling me. He just cannot see that he is becoming part of the problem and not a solution. We don't come to this forum to see peoples personal laundry aired out, we come here for drones and as a place to getaway from the stress of everything else as Drones is our passion and hobby. This has gone too far now.

Keep trying, you are the Troll
2022-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules