Mavic Pro 2 Video Skips when Panning
394 2 2022-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
haras7ke
New

United States

Hello,

I've been having issues ever since I got this drone in the last month where my footage is skipping. It's mainly when I'm panning.

Footage is uploaded here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14UtbyrLmbE&feature=youtu.be

I'm using a a SanDisk Extreme PLUS 32 GB V30 Class 3 micro SD card and upload it onto my macbook air. I'm not shooting in 4K - only 1080p, so my laptop should be fine handling it. The SD card is formatted correctly. I don't understand what the issue is? Anyone have this experience and know of a solution?

We're supposed to be shooting a wedding in 1.5 months and need to get this figured out ASAP.
2022-3-7
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

In diagnosing your problem, it does not help to upload it to YouTube, much better if you put a copy of the UN_EDITED footage on dropbox and post a link to it here on this forum. We can then look at it and offer advice.
2022-3-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you have a spare SD card for us to use to further isolate the issue? Kindly please use a different SD card then check if the issue persists. You may also try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 app on your mobile device for us to have a default settings on the camera but please make sure to sync first all your flight records to avoid being deleted. Please keep us posted. Thank you
2022-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules