DJI Mic and Osmo Pocket
726 5 2022-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans081bb1b0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 86847 ft
Finland

Hi. Is the DJI Mic compatible with Osmo Pocket (the original OP), using the USB-C adapter?

2022-3-8
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

I'd like to ask this same question, but also make it include the answer for Pocket 2 too.
2022-3-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. You can use DJI Mic with cameras, smartphones ( only Lightning & USB-C ports are supported), computers, DJI Action 2, and DJI OM 5 ). Thank you.
2022-3-8
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

We may no the answer only if they ever make it available.
2022-3-8
Use props
fans081bb1b0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 86847 ft
Finland

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-8 18:01
Hello there. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. You can use DJI Mic with cameras, smartphones ( only Lightning & USB-C ports are supported), computers, DJI Action 2, and DJI OM 5 ). Thank you.

Hi. So you are saying, that any kind of device, that has USB-C and can record audio, is compatible...? Hope this is correct, but sounds like a rather bold statement...
2022-3-8
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-8 18:01
Hello there. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. You can use DJI Mic with cameras, smartphones ( only Lightning & USB-C ports are supported), computers, DJI Action 2, and DJI OM 5 ). Thank you.

May I ask for clarification for this related to the Pocket 2? If I get the DJI Mic and want to use it with the Pocket 2, then can I connect it using the USB-C connector of the DJI Mic itself, or will I need either the Do-It-All Handle's 3,5mm connector or the 3,5mm to USB-C Adapter from DJI? To state it otherwise, will it connect the audio through USB-C directly or will I need to use a 3,5mm connector at some point to connect the DJI Mic to Pocket 2?
2022-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules