Mini 2 wont connect to RC
4156 4 2022-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Krauser
lvl.2
Canada

Hi. I bought a DJI mini 2. I connect my Samsung Galaxy S 20 Fe to RC with cable and turn RC on. I then turn on the drone. The RC green lights stabilizes (constant green, does not beep), but the drone lightit searches for RC and atlast it blinks red which means could not connect to RC. and the app also not prompting to Drone activation.

I tried 20 times in total. but it is not working.

on android the fly app could not be found on play store. I watched youtibe videos and then downloaded from DJI website and then installed into my mobile.

Help please.

2022-3-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Not sure how I can help, have you tried a FW refresh on dji assistant. Are you following correct procedure for connection. If nothing else I have bumped you up.
2022-3-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Krauser. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device and download the DJI Fly ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) application for us to be able to isolate the issue. Thank you.
2022-3-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your mobile device to see if the issue persists? Please make sure that all cables are connected from the mobile device to your remote controller then open the application and check if there is any available firmware update. You may try two ways on connecting the drone to the controller, please refer to the tutorial below. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

2022-3-8
Use props
Krauser
lvl.2
Canada

I was able to connect my mobile to RC.  On Dji Fly app it never asked or showed any button "Connect Drone". It was kind of automatically connected.  After connecting, I get this message "cannot fly. No GPS". Is GPS needed to fly Mini 2? I thought it has ocu sync. If I go outside, it will have ocu sync and no GPS will be needed? Also, I can navigate the Dji fly app, I can click fly drone but drone light shows red. I am total newbie. My questions might sounds bizarre. but your help will be appreciated. Also I am providing some pics, please have a look, see if you can find anything wrong. Thank you.

2022-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules