Mavic 2 Pro unable to show video feed when using VideoDecodingSample
1109 3 2022-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_teKZgnZSOOdh
lvl.2

Singapore

Hello all

I am currently using a smart controller and Mavic 2 Pro. The DJI GO 4 App is able to dispaly the video feed of the drone camera however any other mobile sdk applications are unable to.

When running the VideoDecodingSample (https://github.com/DJI-Mobile-SDK-Tutorials/Android-VideoStreamDecodingSample), there is no video feed. It is able to register sdk and connect to drone

My smart controller and Mavic 2 Pro are updated to the latest version. Does anyone know why there is not video feed for mobile sdk applications?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Update:
The decoding sample works on my phantom 3 pro.

2022-3-8
Use props
Mats Bohlinsson
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1838077 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Is there any reason why you want to do it this way? Why not use the normal fpv-widget? The code you link to is amazing though. Patches mpeg stream in realtime, I always wondered why they doing it this way...
2022-3-9
Use props
Mats Bohlinsson
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1838077 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

I also ran the example on my phone, not the smart controller, and it works just fine. Air 2 that was.
However I don't see any use for the example, unless you want to publish the stream to an external ip (which I'm testing out)

Try a mobile phone instead, it might be the smart controller.

2022-3-18
Use props
peteredoc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 204140 ft
Canada

I'm having this problem too on the Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual.  It connects but no video feed. Anyone from DJI have input on this?
2023-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules