Battery so tight
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IRMMZ 1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 221371 ft
Canada

So, my P3P battery fits too tight. How tight? So tight that we need 2 people to remove the battery. One holding the drone and another pulling the battery. This is a new battery with only 4 charge cycles. And compared to the other battery with 17 charge cycles, it is looser. The new battery and old battery have no difference. I can see no wear and swelling. I tried the silicone lube but to no avail. It gets to the point that I have to use a popsicle stick to pry out the battery. It starts getting really tight after the last grey label. Does anyone have solutions because this is a pain in the arse.
2022-3-9
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Welcome IRMMZ 1 Are we talking about an original battery?
2022-3-9
Use props
IRMMZ 1
lvl.3
Canada

JetSam Posted at 3-9 10:45
Welcome IRMMZ 1 Are we talking about an original battery?

Yup, both are original batteries.
2022-3-9
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

2022-3-9
Use props
IRMMZ 1
lvl.3
Canada

Mark The Droner Posted at 3-9 15:29
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIperEc05Ls

Tried those, no use. Works on the other battery though.
2022-3-9
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

IRMMZ 1 Posted at 3-9 15:58
Tried those, no use. Works on the other battery though.

What you're describing is not normal unless you have a swollen battery.  Since you say the battery is new and not swollen, it might be an aftermarket battery that's made not quite to specs.  Or there is some defect with your OEM DJI battery - or the drone battery compartment too - such as a burr on the plastic or a slight warp.  But that's very rare.  Here are some more ideas:

2022-3-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please send us a video sample showing the issue for us to further check and isolate it for you? In addition, kindly please provide us the serial number via PM so we can check the battery on our end. Please keep us posted. Thank you
2022-3-9
Use props
IRMMZ 1
lvl.3
Canada

Mark The Droner Posted at 3-9 16:48
What you're describing is not normal unless you have a swollen battery.  Since you say the battery is new and not swollen, it might be an aftermarket battery that's made not quite to specs.  Or there is some defect with your OEM DJI battery - or the drone battery compartment too - such as a burr on the plastic or a slight warp.  But that's very rare.  Here are some more ideas:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzHizVWBpxU

I found the solution, it is to pull it out with ALL my might and with my hands dry. That seemed to have fixed the problem
2022-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules