Phantom pro 3 gimbal won’t return up
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MarkC
lvl.1
United States

My phantom 3 pro gimbal only returns up to about 45 degrees after aiming down. It still moves from 45 to 90 degrees down but never back up unless I shut it off and restart. Any ideas?

Thanks
Mark
2022-3-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mark. I am sorry for the trouble this ahs caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know if you are receiving any error message on the DJI Go application when this is happening and may we also please know before this issue happened was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to your DJI Phantom 3 Pro? In addition, Kindly please post a short sample video as well showing the issue for us to see and can assist. Thank you.
2022-3-9
Use props
MarkC
lvl.1
United States

Stephen
Just tried it and now it worked.  Haven't used it in a couple of months.  don't know why.  Did crash a couple of years ago but the issue started a long time after that.  I'll send a video when it acts up again.

I have another question if that's OK.  I've been flying with an iPad mini2.  Now I have An iPad mini, 6 gen and DJI Go 3 does not work on it.  Any suggestions for an app I can use to fly?

Thanks
Mark
2022-3-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

MarkC Posted at 3-10 12:55
Stephen
Just tried it and now it worked.  Haven't used it in a couple of months.  don't know why.  Did crash a couple of years ago but the issue started a long time after that.  I'll send a video when it acts up again.

Hi there Mark. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. Upon checking the mobile device ( iPad Mini 6 ) that you want to use on the DJI Go application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not recommended for the DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPad Mini 6 will be able to work on the DJI Go application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go application while using it. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-3
2022-3-10
Use props
MarkC
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-10 20:31
Hi there Mark. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. Upon checking the mobile device ( iPad Mini 6 ) that you want to use on the DJI Go application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not recommended for the DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPad Mini 6 will be able to work on the DJI Go application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go application while using it. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-3

Stephen
Thanks for the information.
Mark
2022-3-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

MarkC Posted at 3-11 06:29
Stephen
Thanks for the information.
Mark

Hi there Mark. Thank you for the reply and you re welcome. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules