Air 2 s Can't enable Subject Scanning
5081 4 2022-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hedgepig55
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1749606 ft
United Kingdom

Trying to get ative track working on Air 2S in the menu > control the Subject Scasnning button will not enable. I have reinstalled app on phone, on DJI assistant have refreshed frirmware on drone and controller still no good.
Any ideas out there?
2022-3-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Hedgepig55. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. may we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and are you receiving any error message on the DJI Fly application when this is happening? Thank you.
2022-3-10
Use props
Hedgepig55
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi there

I have tries on both  Samsung   Galaxy A30s  SM-A307FN/DS and SM-G950U .
No error message the 'Subject Scanning' button cannot be enabled.

regards
2022-3-10
Use props
Hedgepig55
lvl.1
United Kingdom

The only way you can form a box around a subject in normal mode is to put in Quickshots mode. When trying to select subject in normal video mode the message' Focus track not supported in current recording mode format/shooting mode'  tried 4k 35fps& 2.7k 25fps still same message.

Whilst replying I tried photo mode and found I can sellect object. After taking off and switched to video mode, now I can select a subject. In going into the settings (control) I now can select 'Subject scanning' .
All now appears to be working, but what a glitch, been trying for this over the past week. ??
2022-3-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hedgepig55 Posted at 3-10 02:06
Hi there

I have tries on both  Samsung   Galaxy A30s  SM-A307FN/DS and SM-G950U .

Hi there Hedgepig55. Thank you for the reply and for giving out these information. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persists. Upon checking the mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy A30s ) that you are using on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not recommended for the DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy A30s will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules