DJI GO4 app crashes in Waypoints.
986 2 2022-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
torque95
New
Flight distance : 1262818 ft
Latvia

Hello. I'm using DJI GO4 app on my Note 20 Ultra (Android 12). Trying to set a waypoint route, but the app keeps crashing when I try to delete any of the waypoints.
Is anyone else having the same issue? Even clearing the cache and reinstalling the app didn't solve the issue.

2022-3-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there torque95. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the mobile device ( Samsung Note 20 Ultra ) that you want to use on the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for these DJI Go 4 application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 applications for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Note 20 Ultra will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized for DJI Go 4 applications we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application when using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go 4 application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ). In addition, please rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.
2022-3-10
Use props
djiuser_RSJODxUgNWEn
New

United Kingdom

I can't even post a question so putting g it on here. What's happened the go fly app I have a Samsung 20fe that used to work flying my Mavic pro 2 now all I get is it asking for permission, I turn on all the permission manually in the phone  settings, because when it asks me to go to settings on a pop up screen it doesn't go anywhere!
Why did it used to work and now doesn't?
2022-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules