1152 11 2022-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MARIAN.BEZCITNY
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1571670 ft

Netherlands

Hello,

I since few flights i have problem with my Mini 2. Before i can fly i have to make a IMU calibration, everything is going good (only this proccess is quite long maybe 2 minutes) 100% and then i can flight. But next day i have to do same procedure. What is very annoying.

I tried to change 3 in 1 flex cable, change another IMU, reflash firmware 1.03 and no help.

Send it back to DJI is no way for me.

Thanks.

Marian
2022-3-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Is there any error message prompt before you make an IMU calibration? If yes, please post a sample photo showing the relevant problem. Thank you.
2022-3-10
Use props
MARIAN.BEZCITNY
lvl.2

Netherlands

Sorry  i forgot. Errors are always 30055 and 30084. Calibration is going well, and i can fly but after next turn of and off it is back. With another IMU same story.
2022-3-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Hi, there. Thanks for your update. May we please know before experiencing this issue did your DJI Mini 2 had a hard landing or a crash before? Besides, if it is convenient, please try to reinstall the latest version of the DJI Fly app from our official website, note to back up the video/picture files, and sync the flight records to the cloud before reinstallation.
2022-3-11
Use props
MARIAN.BEZCITNY
lvl.2

Netherlands

No hard landing, no crash.
I am using latest DJI Fly 1.5.10
2022-3-11
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12445630 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

Guess it is not a new bought Mini2....
UH, self repaired by changing the IMU, so what was the issue before that?

cheers
JJB
2022-3-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2022-3-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

MARIAN.BEZCITNY Posted at 3-11 00:44
No hard landing, no crash.
I am using latest DJI Fly 1.5.10

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We recommend that you start a case through the link below and send it back for further diagnosis. http://www.dji.com/support
2022-3-11
Use props
MARIAN.BEZCITNY
lvl.2

Netherlands

Of course the drone is second hand. No in my DJI FLY i have 59 flights, 9.39 hours and 136 km. I have this drone for around 1 year and everything was good until last month (ca 5 flights before).
I had one spare IMU and flex cable, so i thougth this is problem but it is not.
After calibration and restart everything is good, until the drone is turn off. Then again request for calibration procedure.
2022-3-11
Use props
MARIAN.BEZCITNY
lvl.2

Netherlands

DJI Thor Posted at 3-11 02:30
Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We recommend that you start a case through the link below and send it back for further diagnosis. http://www.dji.com/support

Hi DJI Thor,

Can i use DJI Service, if i already opened the drone ? Also i bought it from second hand that means i do not have any receipt.

Thanks.
2022-3-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

MARIAN.BEZCITNY Posted at 3-11 04:56
Hi DJI Thor,

Can i use DJI Service, if i already opened the drone ? Also i bought it from second hand that means i do not have any receipt.

Hi, there. If the product was previously disassembled, warranty repair service cannot be provided. Only the paid repair is provided. Note that the selectable repair is not supported.
2022-3-12
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

MARIAN.BEZCITNY Posted at 3-11 04:56
Hi DJI Thor,

Dji will bill you for this. You must have done something wrong when putting in the new emu module if that module is the correct one. The best is to find someone locally and get it done properly, would be cheaper.
2022-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules