3299 5 2022-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SentieriNatura
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7441824 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello,Using Action 2 4k 25fps with nd8 filter and with no filter.
Rocksteady stabilization ON.

The result is full of jello and poorly stabilized. What is going wrong ?

2022-3-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. It is not recommended that you install DJI Action 2 on DJI FPV for flying. Please try to use it in a normal situation to see whether the issue persists. Thanks for your understanding.
2022-3-11
Use props
Cobani
lvl.4
Flight distance : 612503 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

All of us have the same problem using Action 2 in FPV drone. Bad stabilization, glitches when you do 360° flips, vibrations... I'm still waiting the new firmware. There's no gyro data to stabilize in post with GyroFlow too.

GoPro have a really solid and error free hypersmooth stabilization, have reelsteady, you can use in GyroFlow too... I really need to fully switch to Action 2 because the weight, but I'm using GoPro because with this firmware it's unusable.

DJI could have the real sucessor of GoPro Session for FPV pilots, a game changer, but all this things turns a great camera into a potato and forces us to stick with GoPro until DJI fixes all the problems.
2022-3-11
Use props
Cobani
lvl.4
Flight distance : 612503 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

DJI Thor Posted at 3-11 02:54
Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. It is not recommended that you install DJI Action 2 on DJI FPV for flying. Please try to use it in a normal situation to see whether the issue persists. Thanks for your understanding.

FPV drone it's not DJI FPV drone. We talk about fiber carbon REAL FPV quads.
2022-3-11
Use props
SentieriNatura
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7441824 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Cobani, thanks for your reply.
I was trying to use Action 2 for the weight. How much the GopRo reduces flight time  in comparison with Action 2 ?

Anyway, on the web I have seen many examples of using Action 2 with an FPV drone and the results seem not so bad. Mine tests are horrible...
Have you tried with different FPS ?
2022-3-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Cobani Posted at 3-11 06:21
FPV drone it's not DJI FPV drone. We talk about fiber carbon REAL FPV quads.

Hi, there. Could you please tell us whether the issue persists in the normal use situation? If yes, please give the original files for us to do a double-check. You could upload them to Google Drive/ Dropbox and send the link to us.
2022-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules