6074 4 2022-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Imran Reayat
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38406 ft

Pakistan

Hi ,
I purchased recently my DJI Mavic 3 CINE premium flymore combo . As you know it came along with DJI Smart RC pro controller. So I started setting up my RC Pro controller. I powered it on .. I selected my language , Agreed to software term of use, selected country and I connected to home Wifi ( 100Mbps ) connection, selected time zone ... but when I get DJI login screen and I  try to login to my DJI account I am not able to to do so . I get an error of "Network Unavailable. Check and try again" . Tried to change connection but still same issue. Tried to create account using new email ID but still no improvement.

The brand new MAVIC3 cine drone is unusable because of this DJI RC pro error  ...any idea what could be the issue ?!

Regards,

WhatsApp Image 2022-03-11 at 6.41.33 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-03-11 at 6.41.33 PM.jpeg
2022-3-11
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

.... try a reset, a so-called factory reset.
2022-3-12
Use props
Imran Reayat
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38406 ft

Pakistan

Thanks, I solved it using DJI Assistant . It was a newly purchased drone , i connected the RC Pro and the drone one by one to DJI assistant and updated the firmware to the latest one it solved the issue.
2022-3-14
Use props
CzShark
lvl.1

Canada

Had the same issue, as i read on another post here the issue for me seems to be my Asus AI mesh network. connected to my hotspot on the phone to do the initial setup with no issues, all is well now.
2022-3-14
Use props
djiuser_OZmDwR0E5OAM
lvl.1

United States

Just go to the “Go Fly” mode, swipe down from the top of the screen to get to your Notification Center and change the WiFi. You can also add your hotspot as a wifi when you’re out in the field.
2022-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules