What I need for the next osmo Pocket 3
1071 8 2022-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hisham Rojbani
lvl.1
Japan

Hi all.
I have been using my osmo pocket one for a long time as my go to video camer, then osmo pocket 2 rolled out, honestly I was disapointed with the upgrades
so here is what I want to see in pocket 3

one inch sensor

f 1.8 at least
3.5 mm mic input
removable battery
90 or 120 degees FOV
little bit bigger screen.
I don't care of you don't add more fps for the 4K, 60 is more than enough.
I know it would be bit expensive but it will be totaly worth it.
I hope DJI engineers see this.

2022-3-11
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Those are quite good suggestions. If I had something to add, I'd say the chance to power the device through an AC adapter while recording (in a way that doesn't cause excess stress to the battery) and an adjustable f-stop. Of course, those probably would hike up the price...
2022-3-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Hisham Rojbani. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. These information will be forwarded to the designated DJI Department for attention. In addition, as of the moment, we do not have any information with DJI's future products and specifications. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com or following us on social media ( Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DJI , Twitter: https://twitter.com/djiglobal , YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/djiinnovations ). Thank you.
2022-3-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 great ideas.
2022-3-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

HGDC84 Posted at 3-11 15:07
Those are quite good suggestions. If I had something to add, I'd say the chance to power the device through an AC adapter while recording (in a way that doesn't cause excess stress to the battery) and an adjustable f-stop. Of course, those probably would hike up the price...

I really liked the OPs P3 needs but you bring up a great point for shooting longer videos.  AC adapter would be a big plus.  
2022-3-15
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-15 13:06
I really liked the OPs P3 needs but you bring up a great point for shooting longer videos.  AC adapter would be a big plus.

Yes, while having an appropriate power bank helps as a first-aid, I do think there are situations where being able to use AC power would be perhaps more practical.
2022-3-15
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

HGDC84 Posted at 3-15 14:52
Yes, while having an appropriate power bank helps as a first-aid, I do think there are situations where being able to use AC power would be perhaps more practical.

Let's hope that DJI really considers this as a need for P3.  
2022-3-16
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-16 10:44
Let's hope that DJI really considers this as a need for P3.

Indeed, let's hope so. If there are enough people expressing their opinion on this then maybe it will come true. :-)
2022-3-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

HGDC84 Posted at 3-16 11:23
Indeed, let's hope so. If there are enough people expressing their opinion on this then maybe it will come true. :-)

We can always hope.  
2022-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules