lvl.2
Flight distance : 929232 ft
United States

Error code 80004
2022-3-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there pauloeuagmail.com. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. The error code 80004 on the DJI Fly application means ( Weak image transmission signal. Adjust antennas ). The signal between the DJI Drone and the DJI remote controller is most reliable when the antennas are positioned in relation to the drone ( kindly please refer to the attached image below ). If you have not yet used this method, it is highly advised to use it to have an optimal transmission. DJI suggest also trying it on a different spot and make sure that everything, both the firmware and the DJI Fly application, is up to date. Thank you.

2022-3-11
Use props
jhonathansarria
New
Flight distance : 47257 ft
Peru

Tengo el mismo problema a pesar de tener la aeronave a un metro de mí.
2022-4-26
Use props
jhonathansarria
New
Flight distance : 47257 ft
Peru

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-11 19:44
Hello there pauloeuagmail.com. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. The error code 80004 on the DJI Fly application means ( Weak image transmission signal. Adjust antennas ). The signal between the DJI Drone and the DJI remote controller is most reliable when the antennas are positioned in relation to the drone ( kindly please refer to the attached image below ). If you have not yet used this method, it is highly advised to use it to have an optimal transmission. DJI suggest also trying it on a different spot and make sure that everything, both the firmware and the DJI Fly application, is up to date. Thank you.

[view_image]

He aplicado lo que mencionan, pero no se soluciona el problema a pesar de tener el dron a 1 metro de mí.
2022-4-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

jhonathansarria Posted at 4-26 04:43
He aplicado lo que mencionan, pero no se soluciona el problema a pesar de tener el dron a 1 metro de mí.

Hi there jonathansarria. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you have done several troubleshooting steps and still the issue persist. It would best for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-4-27
Use props
Liptux
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1024 ft
Germany

I am wondering if the connection get back online if the RC and the drone is back in line of sight.
Especially I am interested in this function for my mini 3 pro.
2023-3-2
Use props
PixelPro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

No idea....
2023-3-3
Use props
Pablo Escobar Gavilanes
New
Ecuador

DJI Stephen Posted at 2022-4-27 20:13
Hi there jonathansarria. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you have done several troubleshooting steps and still the issue persist. It would best for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.

Buenas tardes estimado Moderador, tengo el mismo problema de @jhonathansarria realice una actualización de mi DJI Mavic Air 2 y después de la actualización empecé a tener problemas de conexión con las antenas, me gustaría saber si hay unos pasos a seguir para poder solucionar este error, quedo atento  actual novedad si no es mucha molestia me pueden escribir a mi corre: pablo_andres087@hotmail.com.
2023-7-21
Use props
Pablo Escobar Gavilanes
New
Ecuador

DJI Stephen Posted at 2022-4-27 20:13

Good afternoon dear Moderator, I have the same problem as @jhonathansarria I made an update of my DJI Mavic Air 2 and after the update I started having connection problems with the antennas, I would like to know if there are steps to follow to solve this error, I remain attentive to current news if it is not too much trouble can write me to my corre: pablo_andres087@hotmail.com.
2023-7-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Pablo Escobar Gavilanes Posted at 7-21 15:08
Good afternoon dear Moderator, I have the same problem as @jhonathansarria I made an update of my DJI Mavic Air 2 and after the update I started having connection problems with the antennas, I would like to know if there are steps to follow to solve this error, I remain attentive to current news if it is not too much trouble can write me to my corre: .

Hi, Pablo. Thank you for reaching out. Please try to refresh the firmware of the drone and RC using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series). Also, please follow the steps provided on this post.
2023-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules