536 3 2022-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Magic_Sites
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4287536 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have an M2P that will not autofocus, and therefore will not do some other things like run a pano.  I recently had image transmisison loss but that seems to have gone away, however since then I have to use the camera fully manually (focus, ISO, aperture, shutter speed, etc) as leaving it in auto mode will result in 1/30 shutter speed and blown out photos.  Has anybody else seen this issue and found a resolution? I had latest firmware but efforts to reinstall fail at various % rates after several attempts. Suggestions welcome.
2022-3-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Magic_Sites. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2022-3-11
Use props
Magic_Sites
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4287536 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-11 19:23
Hello there Magic_Sites. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Thanks Stephen. I tried reinstalling g the app and it did fix it for a few flights but just stopped working again mid flight. It goes in to manual focus mode and in auto mode there is no F stop value. The screen preview shows a good image but the image that saves is overexposed - see example. Firmware updates fail at 93%.

I am using an iPad mini and an iPhone 12 Pro.
D50F3C73-F2EF-45BF-96DD-91B410E3534C.jpeg
A3E8478D-DA89-438D-8079-128606E87A96.jpeg
2022-3-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Magic_Sites Posted at 3-24 04:42
Thanks Stephen. I tried reinstalling g the app and it did fix it for a few flights but just stopped working again mid flight. It goes in to manual focus mode and in auto mode there is no F stop value. The screen preview shows a good image but the image that saves is overexposed - see example. Firmware updates fail at 93%.

I am using an iPad mini and an iPhone 12 Pro.

Hi there Magic_Sites. Thank you for the reply and for these additional information that you have given. Kindly please try using a different recommend mobile device to see if the issue will persist. Upon checking the mobile devices ( iPad Mini and iPhone 12 Pro ) that you are using. I am sorry to say that the mobile devices are not recommended for the DJI Go 4 application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPad Mini and iPhone 12 Pro will be able to work. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go 4 application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ). Thank you.
2022-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules