Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
T30 Battery Connector Overheating Issues
4661 9 2022-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_PTdhJS3SKm9k
lvl.3

Malawi

We have 5 x T30s purchased in December and now 3 of the 5 are giving propulsion system errors and then force landing. This week the errors were 'battery connector overheated' or 'battery plug overheated'. We have been fortunate to only sustain minor damage when the forced landings occured (broken props), but this could have been a disaster.

Has anyone else experienced such issues? Any help will be appreciated.

Battery Connector Overheating.JPG
2022-3-11
Use props
fans31e42d4b
New

Brazil

Im facing the same issue right now on my t30!!
2022-5-23
Use props
djiuser_PTdhJS3SKm9k
lvl.3

Malawi

fans31e42d4b Posted at 5-23 06:51
Im facing the same issue right now on my t30!!

Hi

I think our problem came down to other fact that the DJI T30 does not tolerate conditions above about 32 degrees Celsius. We encountered these problems during day spraying in the hotter period of our season. We stated  night spraying and this problem seemed to go away.

Regards
2022-5-23
Use props
kapchur.us
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1248743 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had two emergency landings today.  We spread fertilizer using the spreader system over trees for Christmas Wreaths.  Well, emergency landing in and around these trees when you have about 5 seconds is TERRIFYING!  Fortunately I was successful on BOTH landings to not sustain any real damage.  In our situations, I received a pop up first saying something about "Battery Over Performing" or basically pushing TOO much power to the drone, then immediately after getting propulsion system warnings with emergency landing.  The first time it happened I was loaded with about 64 lbs and was manually pushing the speed to maximize getting to the plotted area (about 32 feet/second) (which I've done dozens of other times). I assumed it was because I pushed it too hard, too fast while fully loaded.  But the second time it happened the hopper was only half full carrying about 30 lbs and moving in the pattern auto pilot at about 17 feet/second.  FYI, I had to trod about 1 mile each way to rescue the drone... TWICE in one day. Going through VERY rough terrain.  (Side note, I REALLY wish there was a way to activate a sound alarm on it from the controller so it would be a little easier to find)

I've had SOOO many issues, but this is my big one today. REALLY big one.  We have three of these drones and we're constantly robbing parts from one to keep ONE in the air all the time. Insane amount of work.
2022-5-25
Use props
kapchur.us
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1248743 ft
  • >>>
United States

(FYI, it would be helpful if you would input a custom user name. Click on the icon in the upper right, go to Personalized Home Page, scroll down to Settings, and then you can set your user name.)
2022-5-25
Use props
fansd52daaeb
lvl.1
Zimbabwe

Hi guys i have the same problem! So frustrating, I have had a forced landing because of battery temperature warnings, then today the drone warned us that the battery plug overheated - we managed to get the drone back but has anyone found any solution? Temperature was below 30 degrees c, it was very sunny though. Could it be the DJI generator causing the batteries to heat up, as it is hunting ( no consistent revs )

We also had a problem with motor 3 which we know understand is due to higher altitude and the load of the drone.

Any suggestions on cooling the batteries? Any help would be really appreciated!
2023-1-29
Use props
djiuser_O2RgSEOWONXf
New

Philippines

We had two crashes for the month of February 2023.The first one is propulsion error and the second is battery overheating resulting to burning of battery connector chip
2023-3-2
Use props
djiuser_BCym04mDB1AL
lvl.2

Czechia

Hello everyone, I have a problem with the agras t30. Recently, my drone has started to fall. It is not clear why this is happening. During the execution of the task, writes a message, the input voltage is too high. And the drone falls to the ground. The connection with him is lost. We change the battery and fly on.
It may happen again after a while. But not always. Batteries are different. The temperature is normal, there is no overheating.
Tell me who can help.
2023-9-25
Use props
djiuser_552zhN6iBa9b
lvl.1

Colombia

I had the same issues, one thing is to clean the conector very well, in fieldwork there are dust, humidity and other tiny particles that acumulate. We use electrical conector cleaner. It solve partially the problem.
However the working conditions in sunny days sometimes put the battery balance at max. We have testing and the drones need to work at least with 4 battery instead of three for sustain rest times between chargin, stabilizing and repeat the process.
2023-12-22
Use props
djiuser_GqvDx1jZCi17
New

Brazil

djiuser_552zhN6iBa9b Posted at 2023-12-22 08:42
I had the same issues, one thing is to clean the conector very well, in fieldwork there are dust, humidity and other tiny particles that acumulate. We use electrical conector cleaner. It solve partially the problem.
However the working conditions in sunny days sometimes put the battery balance at max. We have testing and the drones need to work at least with 4 battery instead of three for sustain rest times between chargin, stabilizing and repeat the process.

Yesterday january 30th, my T30 has a forced landed with a mensage "battery output too high". I tried to do something but the remote control can't respond. I use 4 batteries in the fieldwork. The battery wasn't hot when I change it for continue the task. Few moments later the drone has fall.
1-31 04:49
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules