640 3 2022-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
frandenrdennisfrantz.com
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4026 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI needs to step up and answer support questions in a timely manner. To proclaim that it just supports a list of old (Model-T) mobile devices is not acceptable.  The iPad Mini 6 is a good example. It’s ok to say that  you will not support a mobile device, but to give an answer like “DJI is always looking at new devices,” which doesn’t answer the question one way or the other, is unacceptable. Do we return our iPad Mini 6’s or not? Please have the integrity to answer the question one way or the other.  Thank you for your attention.

2022-3-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Thanks for your suggestion. As there are many devices that need to be tested currently, we cannot make sure they are resolved in the short term. We make a confirmation with our engineer first to check whether the device is on the test list or not. Please be patient and multiple compatibility tests will be performed as soon as possible to ensure usage stability. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2022-3-12
Use props
frandenrdennisfrantz.com
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4026 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 3-12 20:22
Hi, there. Thanks for your suggestion. As there are many devices that need to be tested currently, we cannot make sure they are resolved in the short term. We make a confirmation with our engineer first to check whether the device is on the test list or not. Please be patient and multiple compatibility tests will be performed as soon as possible to ensure usage stability. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Many of the approved Apple devices on DJI’s list, are no longer available.   The iPad Mini 6 looks like it’s going to be a very popular choice. It’s disappointing to think that all 3 of my Phantom 4 Pro V1s are now grounded. Thank you for getting back to me. I do appreciate it.
2022-3-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

frandenrdennisfrantz.com Posted at 3-13 03:24
Many of the approved Apple devices on DJI’s list, are no longer available.   The iPad Mini 6 looks like it’s going to be a very popular choice. It’s disappointing to think that all 3 of my Phantom 4 Pro V1s are now grounded. Thank you for getting back to me. I do appreciate it.

Hello, there. We are sorry for your inconvenience. We will actively feedback to your teams.  Please kindly know that.
2022-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules