123Next >
20359 82 2022-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Daannie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 123481 ft
Netherlands

I made a topic before on the Samsung S21 Ultra, which now works fine, is still NOT in the list of compatible phones and had troubles with screenfreezing when filming 4K 30fps.

Now I bought a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra and it has the SAME PROBLEM!!! I cannot safely use my drone antmore.
On Youtube I posted this:

DJI, do solve this problem!!!

Greetz,

Daan
2022-3-13
Use props
Moog82
lvl.1
Flight distance : 225489 ft
United Kingdom

Yep, same issue here. Extremely frustrating. DJI, please can we have an update on this?
2022-3-13
Use props
Daannie
lvl.3
Netherlands

I will take care DJI Does!!! I am NOT invalved though....
2022-3-13
Use props
ReproRetro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 635669 ft
Australia

I bough an S22 Ultra recently. I must try it with my Air 2S and OM4
2022-3-15
Use props
Ivan.exe
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI this is not acceptable.

Same thing happened with the S21… your support ask for log files and then never return with an answer.

Please get on this.

2022-3-15
Use props
Daannie
lvl.3
Netherlands

Hi Ivan,
To mention, I am NOT from DJI. In my question to them if they are working on it, they said Yes! Let's see. I sort of expected this, because the same happened with the S21 Ultra.
They will fix this. I use an old phone. Not comfortable, but possible. Meanwhile I wait for the fix.

Greetz,

Daan
2022-3-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Daan. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for giving out these information. This matter has been forwarded to the designated DJI department for attention. Please rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Fly ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly )  application in the future. Thank you.
2022-3-15
Use props
Daannie
lvl.3
Netherlands

Hi Stephen,
Like the time you gave me the answer for the S21 ultra, also this time I am happy to get response.
I use my old phone and sit back ultil the problem is solved.

Thanks in advance

Daan
2022-3-16
Use props
Favinha
lvl.1
Flight distance : 468973 ft
Portugal

I have the same problem. Can you DJI please tell us when do you expect to have this solved?
2022-3-16
Use props
Daannie
lvl.3
Netherlands

Hi Favina,
In a post in this topic you can see the reply fromStephen from DJI. They are working on it.

Best regards,

Daan
2022-3-17
Use props
Brian Boru
New
Flight distance : 52267 ft
Ireland

My Note 10 plus and My Samsung Tab S7 lite worked flawlessly with my Mini 2.

Just bought an S22 Ultra with 512gb , and the drone refuses to live feed video when record is selected. It live feeds fine when not recording. Which for a dji drone is aa useful as a peepee in a snowsuit. Absolutely infuriating...
DJI fly 1.5.1

I'm just annoyed. It's made the drone useless.

2022-3-17
Use props
Daannie
lvl.3
Netherlands

Brian Boru Posted at 3-17 12:40
My Note 10 plus and My Samsung Tab S7 lite worked flawlessly with my Mini 2.

Just bought an S22 Ultra with 512gb , and the drone refuses to live feed video when record is selected. It live feeds fine when not recording. Which for a dji drone is aa useful as a peepee in a snowsuit. Absolutely infuriating...

Today I discovered  that it does work with 24 fps.

Cheers!
2022-3-17
Use props
djiuser_hAz5J0Pwt8Yk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 291755 ft
Greece

I have the same problem and will must solved instant.
Thank's a lot!!!
2022-3-18
Use props
djiuser_tT1zjBe7gAVd
lvl.1

Germany

Hi, modes that work: 4k 24 Frames and all resolutions below (i.e. 2,7k, 1080p...) with all framerates.
2022-3-19
Use props
fanse1e4eeb4
New

United States

Hi, I also have S22 Ultra and got the app working by following these instructions found here https://www.reddit.com/r/dji/comments/t9oa9c/dji_fly_app_not_compatible_with_new_phonehelp/ "Please try to download the latest DJI Fly app from our official website, and install the app from the file manager" In other words download the app but don't run it just yet, once downloaded, open the "My File" app on your Samsung, go to the download folder and open the file you downloaded from DJI's website. That's it. It should work fine. I just tested the app with my drone.
2022-3-19
Use props
Daannie
lvl.3
Netherlands

fanse1e4eeb4 Posted at 3-19 09:50
Hi, I also have S22 Ultra and got the app working by following these instructions found here https://www.reddit.com/r/dji/comments/t9oa9c/dji_fly_app_not_compatible_with_new_phonehelp/ "Please try to download the latest DJI Fly app from our official website, and install the app from the file manager" In other words download the app but don't run it just yet, once downloaded, open the "My File" app on your Samsung, go to the download folder and open the file you downloaded from DJI's website. That's it. It should work fine. I just tested the app with my drone.

I newly installed the latest version from this app, but it doesn't give a view on 4K 30fps and 25 fps. The rest works fine. Do you have an exynos version or a snapdragon? Mine is exynos.

Cheers!

Daan
2022-3-20
Use props
HDPS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44957 ft
  • >>>
United States

Works fine on my S22 ULTRA 512Gb ....it has Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (sm8450)
2022-3-21
Use props
Daannie
lvl.3
Netherlands

HDPS Posted at 3-21 21:04
Works fine on my S22 ULTRA 512Gb ....it has Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (sm8450)

So the problem is only with the Exynos processor again..

Cheers!

Daan
2022-3-22
Use props
Michael Haines
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-15 18:52
Hello there Daan. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for giving out these information. This matter has been forwarded to the designated DJI department for attention. Please rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Fly ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly )  application in the future. Thank you.

I am researching new phones to operate my Mavic Air 2 using the DJI Fly app. I have read a lot of threads claiming that the Fly app won't work with many of the approved devices included on the list which your link leads to. It sure makes it hard to know what to do. Believe the numerous users having problems with the very devices you say are approved or believe DJI?

Anyone have any suggestions?
2022-3-22
Use props
falkorr2002
New
Flight distance : 338602 ft
United States

I have a Samsung S22 Ultra, as well. DJI Fly would lock up as soon as I brought it up. I switched the display resolution of the phone to HD+ and it seems to have worked. I flew my drone for a few minutes indoors with no problems.
2022-3-23
Use props
MarcoDJIMini2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 236211 ft
Netherlands

Falcorr did you record 4k 30fps? And do you have a Snapdragon version?
2022-3-24
Use props
lja555
New

Spain

I got Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra (Exynos). No fluid video feed with Mini 2.
Cheers!
2022-3-25
Use props
djiuser_9XzyGXxXm3ep
New

Australia

I too urgently need some help as it appears the Samsung S 22 (standard) is also not listed as compatible to download the old version of DJI fly 1.5.1 (2025).
I tried multiple times to open my DJI flapp that transferred from my S10 just to have it 'flash' then not open at all.
DJI - I fear I may miss a reply from you on this post. Please contact me directly through advise when this is fixed on S22. Thankyou
2022-3-27
Use props
Daannie
lvl.3
Netherlands

Latest version is 1.5.10 that version newly installed will give video feed until 4K 24 fps. 4K 25 fps and 4K 30 fps wont get video feed until now. Stephen from DJI, you can find him between the comments, say that DJI is working on it. I am patient and anoyingly switch  phones until now.

Cheers!
2022-3-27
Use props
djiuser_lBYauxKTD1V9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 907139 ft
United Kingdom

Hello there Daan. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for giving out these information. This matter has been forwarded to the designated DJI department for attention. Please rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Fly ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly )  application in the future. Thank you.

This didnt work for me ..... tried twice. No joy.
Come on Dji ....... get it fixed!
2022-4-7
Use props
djiuser_lBYauxKTD1V9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 907139 ft
United Kingdom

Ivan.exe Posted at 3-15 07:33
DJI this is not acceptable.

Same thing happened with the S21… your support ask for log files and then never return with an answer.

2022-4-8
Use props
Moog82
lvl.1
Flight distance : 225489 ft
United Kingdom

Still no updates on this DJI?
2022-4-10
Use props
djiuser_Mp5jOssrp1Bx
lvl.1

United States

I cant even download the fly app on my new phone. I know there have been compatability issues with flying, but I literally cannot even download the app. Everytime I try to upload a screen recording of attempting to download it doesn't let me.
2022-4-13
Use props
djiuser_2gAwbcYWr7Ey
New

United States

Same problem here.   I can't get past the "Academy" screen that drops down and freezes.
2022-4-14
Use props
peterjlonghurst
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I get the feeling Samsung users are not loved like... them from the other side.  I have the 'been here before' feeling.
2022-4-19
Use props
djrrussell16
New
United Kingdom

Any update on this at all?

Still having to use my old Samsung phone due to this issue.
2022-4-23
Use props
djiuser_d3XvtLuCGQWO
New
United States

dji really needs to fix this issue with the s22 ultra
2022-4-23
Use props
Daannie
lvl.3
Netherlands

Me too! It's taking time!!!
2022-4-23
Use props
djiuser_AqB3aVPFaY9r
New

United States

Please add samsung s22 ultra so I can use my mini2
2022-5-1
Use props
djiuser_AqB3aVPFaY9r
New

United States

My samsung galaxy 22 will not connect to my remote control.  What am I doing wrong?
2022-5-1
Use props
Daannie
lvl.3
Netherlands

Sorry to bother Stephen, but I would really like be able to use my mini2 on my s22 Ultra. It is the best phone there is, but DJI did NOT solve this problem and it reqally takes time. Now I have a useless drone.
2022-5-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_AqB3aVPFaY9r Posted at 5-1 03:24
Please add samsung s22 ultra so I can use my mini2

Hi there. Good day and thank you for these information. Kindly please rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Fly ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) application in the future. Thank you.
2022-5-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Daannie Posted at 5-1 07:55
Sorry to bother Stephen, but I would really like be able to use my mini2 on my s22 Ultra. It is the best phone there is, but DJI did NOT solve this problem and it reqally takes time. Now I have a useless drone.

Hi there Daannie. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. This matter has been forwarded to the designated DJI department for attention and please rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Fly ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) application in the future. Thank you.
2022-5-2
Use props
djiuser_Mp5jOssrp1Bx
lvl.1

United States

fanse1e4eeb4 Posted at 3-19 09:50
Hi, I also have S22 Ultra and got the app working by following these instructions found here https://www.reddit.com/r/dji/comments/t9oa9c/dji_fly_app_not_compatible_with_new_phonehelp/ "Please try to download the latest DJI Fly app from our official website, and install the app from the file manager" In other words download the app but don't run it just yet, once downloaded, open the "My File" app on your Samsung, go to the download folder and open the file you downloaded from DJI's website. That's it. It should work fine. I just tested the app with my drone.

For some reason that actually worked. Before i couldnt even get the app to download. And when i downloaded a previous version, it would just show splash screen for a second and disappear. Thanks man
2022-5-3
Use props
gevigil253
lvl.4

El Salvador

No lo recomiendo pero a mi me ha funcionado perfectamente.  ACTUALIZACION 1.4.8  EN SAMSUNG S9... no he tenido ningún problema con este dispositivo... probe SAMSUNG NOTE 10 PLUS y me dio errores de GPS Y perdidas de imagen en el movil pantalla totalmente en negro... perdí la fiabilidad de volar con ese dispositivo.

NO es aconsejable... pero como yo uso mi drone de hobbie y en un dispositivo que uso no tiene acceso a internet no he tenido ningun problema!

DRONE MAVIC AIR 2
2022-5-3
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules