Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RC Pro Shutter Button not responsive
510 3 2022-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
oberschneider.com
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4397306 ft
  • >>>
Austria

The (photo) shutter button on my RC Pro doesn't always work. Even though I get the 'beep' sound every time im pressing the button, it doesn't always take a photo. Does anyone else have this problem? For now I've reverted to using the on screen shutter button, but that makes it impossible to use the right stick at the same time so it's not really a solution.
2022-3-13
Use props
oberschneider.com
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4397306 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Solved - It looks like I didn't always fully press the shutter button, and half pressing activates the auto focus which leads to the same 'beep' sound as when taking an image.
2022-3-13
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

oberschneider.com Posted at 3-13 07:31
Solved - It looks like I didn't always fully press the shutter button, and half pressing activates the auto focus which leads to the same 'beep' sound as when taking an image.

Exactly.  
But this functionality also makes sense.  Just like an SLR camera...   
2022-3-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're glad that you have already managed to isolate the issue that you experienced. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support!
2022-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules