Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI, Keep your product out of Ukraine
10169 68 2022-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa3ca2932
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1614416 ft
Russia

May be this video will help you to find answers who are the monsters and what Nazi terrorists are doing to people in Ukraine:

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/tFhbkMiNW-wGWw/English.mov
2022-3-26
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

TomKatt Posted at 3-15 04:52
Purchasing imported products of any type always carries this risk...   Were you really that trusting of China to begin with, or did you not consider any political ramifications during your purchase?  Or should we assume that you support China's aggression towards HK and Taiwan, but their tacit support of Russia against Ukraine crosses the line?

I don't consider my purchasing of Chinese goods to be in support of any actions they may take.  And I DO at least try to buy American when I can.  I suspect most Americans feel the same way.  Burning my Chinese products accomplishes nothing, and they already got my money anyway.

IF only we had an easy answer for all the ills of this world but - we do not!  Keeping civility
and interest in this forum, should help to solve some of our concerns, definitely not all.
I certainly hope that there is no-one in this forum or anywhere else, that wants or likes
ANYONE ANYWHERE to be subjected to the kinds of things that are being done all around
this world, let us hope that those of us that are concerned make our voices heard, and they
cause someone to join the concerned.  Only one person am I.
2022-3-27
Use props
Tempostudio
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1598878 ft
  • >>>
Ukraine

Electronics retailer bans DJI immediately because of ties with Russia
https://dronexl.co/2022/03/27/el ... ns-dji-ties-russia/
2022-3-28
Use props
Tempostudio
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ukraine

True situation in Ukraine
The Washington Post about Russia's invasion of Ukraine
2022-3-31
Use props
Tempostudio
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ukraine

2022-3-31
Use props
Otmin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48878 ft
Canada

No sense to ask it from DJI, they chose the side - russia, and they are busy supplying them with Aeroscopes and drones. DJI literally helps russia to kill civilians, turning off Ukrainian aeroscopes when russians captured nuclear plants while providing more than 200 Aeroscope devices to russia.

Instead of growing the drone market in over 100 civilized countries, DJI decided to help 1 crazy aggressor country - russia.

2022-4-1
Use props
Yaros1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

Otmin Posted at 4-1 23:38
No sense to ask it from DJI, they chose the side - russia, and they are busy supplying them with Aeroscopes and drones. DJI literally helps russia to kill civilians, turning off Ukrainian aeroscopes when russians captured nuclear plants while providing more than 200 Aeroscope devices to russia.

Instead of growing the drone market in over 100 civilized countries, DJI decided to help 1 crazy aggressor country - russia.

And this is sad...
Although at first I thought that they actually aren't helping russia, but I see now, they clearly are.
I'm from Ukraine, and I'm not their customer anymore.
DJI, if you want to keep losing customers, continue supplying russia with aeroscopes, for now you can still change your mind, because then when no one buys your drones, you will think about it.
2022-4-2
Use props
Tempostudio
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ukraine

https://twitter.com/Podolyak_M/s ... HwWgoC-nbyQt_YpAAAA
2022-4-3
Use props
Tempostudio
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ukraine

https://www.facebook.com/taras.troiak/posts/5370506546333665
2022-4-4
Use props
Oldschool
lvl.3
Russia

Oh, this is a political topic on a technical forum .. ok, I'm a russian tatar from Vladivostok and I also have an opinion about all this. 1. I am against Putin's military special operation . Russia is not=Putin. 2. I am against djiphobia, it's like blaming the iPhone for the fact that both military parties use it for military communications. dji makes common affordable consumer photography devices that are used for military purposes. se la vie. the kitchen knife is the killer champion in statistics. .. By the way, in our international port of Vladivostok, an aeroscope is a household safety equipment. this is all to the fact that emotions should not interfere with logic ...
2022-4-4
Use props
Tempostudio
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ukraine

Военные преступники участвующие в совершении военных преступлений против народа Украины в Киевской области – военнослужащие 96 отдельной разведывательной бригады

96-я отдельная разведывательная бригада
1 танковой армии Западного военного округа
Войсковая часть № 52634
г. Нижний Новгород
https://gur.gov.ua/content/voenn ... telnoi-bryhady.html
2022-4-5
Use props
fanscab8c3df
New

United States

These are Chinese drones. We know by now China's stance on the war. They have yet to condemn it, and still call it a "special military operation" and blame NATO for starting it. They push out firmware that was such garbage to the point that there are mass returns.

I bet DJI gets sanctioned for all of the shady things they are doing behind the scenes on behalf of the Chinese government.

Everybody should know by now how companies in China work. DJI at the highest level is state-owned and run by China. The Pentagon has warned that they are using your data as intelligence gathering and sending it back to China. Congress even almost went as far as banning sales of DJI drones! This was all before Ukraine. If you want to make your drones useful then you have 3 good options. I can't say what they are here. I'll let you speculate. If this post even stays up.  

2022-4-7
Use props
Tempostudio
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ukraine

2022-4-7
Use props
Tempostudio
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ukraine

We know where you are. Passport data of the 64th motorized rifle brigade, the butchers of Bucha, on Google maps. Thanks to Estonian geeks.link

2022-4-7
Use props
Tempostudio
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ukraine

2022-4-8
Use props
Tempostudio
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ukraine

2022-4-8
Use props
Tempostudio
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ukraine

2022-4-8
Use props
Tempostudio
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ukraine

2022-4-8
Use props
Tempostudio
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ukraine

2022-4-26
Use props
Oldschool
lvl.3
Russia

Well, they listened...
2022-4-26
Use props
Tempostudio
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ukraine

2022-5-11
Use props
djiuser_YGGSNKl3Bh6f
New

Canada

Tempostudio Posted at 5-11 10:38
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z4I1xYbQxU

I just bought this DJI drone made from China. Now I notice this compagny DJI is sided with russian by not helping Ukraine to self defend their land with this russian land grabbing aggression.... This meaning by buying DJI product I'm helping russia invasion by buying DJI drone...
Crazy, and DJI still don't help Ukraine when they see all those argument about this russian agressive invasion over a neutral country named Ukraine. Unjustify china politic.

Be warmed, don't look the next link if you can't see civilian dead bodies inside groceries in the recently captured mariupol that russian let rot will rusian stealing steel from the Azov steal plant .(Edited, look like I don't have permission to publish link yet, then, I'm forced to remove it).
You DJI find it normal those actions from russian. And DJI helping russian by the way saying nothing happen. Crazy!
2022-5-30
Use props
dizzy8
New

France

Mission XR Posted at 3-13 18:31
Excuse my ignorance, I was not aware of DJI's participation in genocide or I would not have purchased their product. I'm not going to burn these drones, I'm packing them up and sending them to Ukraine via a friend in Poland.

And,,,, Has Ukraine used drones? Yep, against those Z tanks that destroy schools, apartments, hospitals, Women and children.

you are dumb idiot
2022-8-5
Use props
dizzy8
New

France

Burstmode Posted at 3-26 15:07
Audio is in Russian (perhaps Ukrainian, they sound similar to my ear), but the video footage of Russia's devastation in Ukraine needs no narration.  These are war crimes by any definition -- the deliberate attack on a bomb shelter filled with children (the building was even labeled "children" in giant letters in Russian, clearly visible from the air) is just one example.  Over 300 Ukrainian kids were killed in this attack by the Russians.  These are shameful, disgusting acts by an outlaw, terrorist nation.  The world will never forget these crimes -- and will never forget those who also just turned a blind eye and pledge "friendship with no limits" to those fascist goons.  The stink of these crimes will be upon those responsible for 1000 years.  What kind of monsters are these people?

nazi ukraineans do the same during last 8 years in russian speaking regions in Ukraine
2022-8-5
Use props
Tempostudio
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ukraine

https://alarmmap.online/
2022-9-7
Use props
BroomRider
lvl.3