No controller yaw
999 4 2022-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_P1r8itB1HoDX
lvl.1

United States

Id flown my dji fpv earlier today and the controller worked fine, after coming home and playing on a simulator for a while it stopped recognizing any yaw input. I refreshed the firmware for the controller but still not detected by the game so i tried using it with the actual drone/goggles and still no yaw input. Then i tried controller calibration via the goggles and all the controls were recognized except yaw input.
The control stick itself seems normal, id kept the thumbstick tension/resistance at its default levels, no damage or anything on the controller so i dont know what the problem could be.
2022-3-13
Use props
Duane Degn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 622234 ft
United States

This sounds like a customer support issue. Hopefully DJI can get this straightened out.

If you want to try to fix things yourself, you could try opening the controller to make sure the connections are good. I posted some hints on how to open the controller in this thread.
2022-3-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry to read and to know about this issue and thank you for reaching out. Since we are having this issue and you have done several troubleshooting steps to rectify the issue and still the issue persist. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance.  We will do there best to help and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2022-3-15
Use props
djiuser_P1r8itB1HoDX
lvl.1

United States

thanks, i contacted support and they had me send the controller to them
2022-3-15
Use props
fans7e3444e3
New

United States

Mine did the same thing I’m gonna send it in. I’ve been extremely careful with mine and there is no reason it other than manufacture defect. I don’t want to relearn fpv on any other controller so I’m sticking to this remote. I have 3 dji rc 2 controllers. On one of em I dropped and it broke but this other one just stopped working on yaw only…
1-15 02:37
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules