Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Announcement on Updating Channels for DJI apps (for Android Users)
37483 222 2022-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_3FHW6vVOyV5N
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1073950 ft
Portugal

Judpom Posted at 5-7 06:30
WHY is DJI choosing to NOT publish the latest app on the Google Play Store??? What kind of non-sense is this? This confuses a large number of people, and blocks some others as many of us don't want to or CANT install software from unofficial sources, as it is unsafe.

because DJI does not give a ... about its customers. It is already obvious that we as customers won't get any help with our drones + phone combos. 2 options: 1) sell your DJI equipment, 2) wait several years until it becomes obsolete and you will through it away as rubbish.

Unfortunately for me, I invested a lot of their gear. Step by step I will sell it. Good luck!
2022-5-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_a5zGoE0wEvi0 Posted at 5-1 00:06
So i was so excited about DJI om4 se and bought one yesterday. None of the youtuber said theres problem on other phones except Iphones. I got a sony Xperia 1 and guess what its totally useless. Even moza ginie app supports My ohone bt Dji doesn’t. U know how to loose customers?  Thats how you lost their trust.  I'll never buy any of your products again. Shame on you DJI

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. Could you describe your issue in more detail? Unable to download the DJI Mimo? Or your phone could not connect to the device? Looking forward to your reply.
2022-5-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_3FHW6vVOyV5N Posted at 5-1 00:37
Current version
A525FXXS4BVD1 / a525F0XM4BVC3 / A525FXXU4BVC2

Hi, there. Sorry for the late response. May I confirm if your issue occurs after updating the system to Android 12? Is there any error message? Please try to turn off the network and launch the DJI app. Skip the login step. Kill the app and then open the network to check if the problem persists.
2022-5-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_0hmG2a40zXy9 Posted at 5-1 11:24
When can we expect 120 m change in max altitude for micro drone as Indian govt has changed the rules

Hi, there. Our teams are positively communicating with the local authorities in India. And some progress has been made so far. Please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website. Thank you.
2022-5-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

qmindworx Posted at 5-2 22:25
I have tried several times as mentioned by DJI above, but always fail.  what's the solution? Please....
I'm currently using a Samsung Galaxy A52, Android 12.

Hi, there. Sorry for the issue you've encountered. Could you please try another browser to download the DJI Go 4 and open it on file management? Is there any error message? Looking forward to your reply.
2022-5-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fansede6b0c7 Posted at 5-3 09:13
I have a problem with dji go 4, with Samsung A32 but it closes I can't find a solution Could you help me please.

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. Please download the latest version of DJI Go 4 from our official website to check if the problem persists. Besides, please enable or allow "install unknown apps" to be installed on your device under the settings. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4
2022-5-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Judpom Posted at 5-7 06:30
WHY is DJI choosing to NOT publish the latest app on the Google Play Store??? What kind of non-sense is this? This confuses a large number of people, and blocks some others as many of us don't want to or CANT install software from unofficial sources, as it is unsafe.

Hi, there. The update channels for DJI apps have been adjusted due to Google Play technical adjustments. Please get the latest version of the app through DJI’s official website. User experience, functions, and privacy protections of apps installed through DJI’s official website are still the same as before, so please feel free to use them. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-5-7
Use props
djiuser_3FHW6vVOyV5N
lvl.1
Portugal

Current version

guys, could you please reply after you asked all the info above?
2022-5-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Current version

Hello, there. We are sorry for the late response. Would you please enable the airplane mode or turn off the data to see whether the app can be opened?
2022-5-8
Use props
djiuser_3FHW6vVOyV5N
lvl.1
Portugal

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-7 22:31
Hi, there. Sorry for the late response. May I confirm if your issue occurs after updating the system to Android 12? Is there any error message? Please try to turn off the network and launch the DJI app. Skip the login step. Kill the app and then open the network to check if the problem persists.

I can't even launch it (in airplane mode, or without internet, no matter). DJI GO 4 crashes after 1 sec after I press the icon of the App. Yes, after the Android 12 update at the end of Apr I can't use my drone at all.
2022-5-9
Use props
djiuser_W7Cayo4UodlN
New

Pakistan

I have completely download DJI Fly but doesn't install application, why?
2022-5-12
Use props
Mjreeen
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-19 00:34
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. You can also download the app from our website.
Here is the link:
https://www.dji.com/ca/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

im having the same problem. did you figure out how to get the app on androids?

my phone:GALAXY S20 FE,    ANDROID 12,     MINI 2,     DJI FLY APP WONT OPEN
2022-5-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Mjreeen Posted at 5-18 18:24
im having the same problem. did you figure out how to get the app on androids?

my phone:GALAXY S20 FE,    ANDROID 12,     MINI 2,     DJI FLY APP WONT OPEN

Hello, there. We apologize for your inconvenience.
Please make sure the previous version of the app has been cleared, including the downloaded apk file. If the issue persists, you may try the following troubleshooting steps: 1. Please open your GPS, clean the data in the app, reopen the authorities of the app and restart the app. 2. You can turn off the internet first and then open the app. After that, turn on the internet.
2022-5-19
Use props
djiuser_38XIQUrY6jRe
New

United States

Why can I not download dji fly app. Android 11 Samsung phone. Ck file manager, browsers all give me same error. App not loaded.

I just bought my mini from b & h photo.

I guess I will return it. Get your ... together.
2022-5-21
Use props
Mjreeen
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_lbvlkUHSnRO8 Posted at 3-20 20:05
What is the version of dji fly for Android 12?
I downloaded from dji site and have now dji fly 1.5.10 (1070 official)
I read internet that there should be 2205 or 2250) but this is not on dji download site

I HAVE THE SAME PHONE. WERE YOU ABLE TO GET IT TO WORK ? IM STILL NOT HAVING ANY LUCK   
2022-5-21
Use props
Mjreeen
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-19 01:54
Hello, there. We apologize for your inconvenience.
Please make sure the previous version of the app has been cleared, including the downloaded apk file. If the issue persists, you may try the following troubleshooting steps: 1. Please open your GPS, clean the data in the app, reopen the authorities of the app and restart the app. 2. You can turn off the internet first and then open the app. After that, turn on the internet.

IVE TRIED ALL THE STEPS YOU PROVIDED. IM CONVINCED THAT DJI PRODUCTS JUST DONT WORK WITH ANDROIDS.  UPDATE PACKAGING TO LET CONSUMERS KNOW ABOUT THIS ISSUE. THERE WILL BE LESS UPSET CUSTOMERS.
2022-5-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_38XIQUrY6jRe Posted at 5-21 06:48
Why can I not download dji fly app. Android 11 Samsung phone. Ck file manager, browsers all give me same error. App not loaded.

I just bought my mini from b & h photo.

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the issue you've encountered. May I confirm if you enable or allow "install unknown apps" to be installed on your device under the settings? Looking forward to your reply.
2022-5-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Mjreeen Posted at 5-21 16:28
IVE TRIED ALL THE STEPS YOU PROVIDED. IM CONVINCED THAT DJI PRODUCTS JUST DONT WORK WITH ANDROIDS.  UPDATE PACKAGING TO LET CONSUMERS KNOW ABOUT THIS ISSUE. THERE WILL BE LESS UPSET CUSTOMERS.

Hi, there. Could you please describe your issue in more detail? Crash? Can't download or other else? We really want to help you.
2022-5-21
Use props
djiuser_t4GeQlDzXc4k
New
United States

hello i just recieved my drone back from repairs and now i went from having 8 channels to 2 channlels how do i fix this. i live in americ
2022-5-22
Use props
Mjreeen
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-21 22:10
Hi, there. Could you please describe your issue in more detail? Crash? Can't download or other else? We really want to help you.

ALL PREVIOUS DJI FILES/APPS WERE DELETED FIRST. WHENEVER I TRY TO DL THE FLY APP FROM THE LINK PROVIED BY DJI, IT DOWNLOADS, BUT THE FILE ISNT ABLE TO OPEN. ALSO, I GET A MESSAGE SAYING THIS FILE MIGHT BE HARMFULL, STILL DL?

SAMSUNG S20 FE
ANDROID 12
MINI 2
2022-5-22
Use props
djiuser_1eXdCSdXPykq
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1207953 ft
Italy

DJI Pilot crash with Google Pixel6, android 12 release also with the last DJI Pilot official release v2.5.1.3-27718-20220224-27718-2023.apk
2022-5-27
Use props
djiuser_BIRt9IbXeuXf
New

United Kingdom

Hi All, I've brought my Mavic Air out after the winter, and recently upgraded my phone to a Samsung S20 5G. The DJI Go 4 app doesn't start, reinstalling it using the version listed above doesn't solve this either. Is there another way to get the Go 4 app working on the S20? Will the DJI Go 4 app still be supported on Android 12 going forward? If not my Mavic Air will be a door stop
2022-5-27
Use props
djiuser_Y5qUeinKn9zH
New
New Zealand

Hi there I am having issues with my DJI fly app. I have Uninstallerd it and installed the latest app off your web address and it still ses that there is a bug and the app will not open. I am currently using a Samsung A32 5G phone. Please can you assist.
2022-5-27
Use props
Jack Richard
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_lbvlkUHSnRO8 Posted at 3-20 20:05
What is the version of dji fly for Android 12?
I downloaded from dji site and have now dji fly 1.5.10 (1070 official)
I read internet that there should be 2205 or 2250) but this is not on dji download site

Wow awesome
2022-5-28
Use props
Christopher Harmon
New

United States

It doesn't work, it closes it immediately I'm so done with dji products. I've got a 1200 paper weight. Fix your crappy product and keep it updated. This is already shady that you don't keep it updated in the app store and have to go through your website.
2022-5-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Christopher Harmon Posted at 5-29 03:12
It doesn't work, it closes it immediately I'm so done with dji products. I've got a 1200 paper weight. Fix your crappy product and keep it updated. This is already shady that you don't keep it updated in the app store and have to go through your website.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know which DJI Product you are using? And what's your phone and its system version?
2022-5-29
Use props
djiuser_N0ROl0upJPEQ
New

Spain

Please help. Just bought a Air S2  and tried to download the Fly app from the official site link etc. Its in German and is a file and not an app? I have a huawei p30 pro, am I doing something wrong. Nothing on Google store. Can I use DJI Go instead?
2022-5-30
Use props
rhysalexander
New

Pakistan

dissertation grades

I've never been good at writing essays or research papers of any kind. It's difficult for me. My previous research paper was quite lengthy, and I was unable to complete it due to a lack of time. As a result, I decided to seek assistance from dissertation help, which provides high-quality services at reasonable pricing dissertation grades they did an excellent job on my study report!
2022-5-30
Use props
djiuser_B9hvGhVBp57d
New

Netherlands

When does the dji go 4 work on Android 12(samsung s22 ultra)? It crashes when I want to see the camera. I use the mavic 2 pro. I'm using the latest version
2022-5-31
Use props
djiuser_GhH6SfaVIQKD
lvl.1

Turkey

This is what I was looking for. Thank you
2022-5-31
Use props
djiuser_jsotAf1pd54T
New

Ireland

djiuser_szNFo6safv59 Posted at 3-18 08:51
When I go to the DJI Fly link above it prompts me to download the APK for Android, when I click that I get an error saying the site can't be reached.  I am currently using the Litchi app but don't have any way to update my mini 2.

Got same problem.  I just bought mini 2 and i can use app from app store so i ended up here. And again same issue, i cant open any app and it doesn't matter is it from app store or from here. 600euro goes to bin
2022-6-9
Use props
djiuser_Tyab4yvz1w5R
New

Latvia

Dji you do not want to help the Ukrainian. with your application
2022-6-9
Use props
djiuser_Tyab4yvz1w5R
New

Latvia

dji you suck
2022-6-9
Use props
djiuser_fglbNaoXuj6B
New

United States

I tried downloading the apk files for both dji go 4 and dji fly to connect to my Mavic zoom 2 and the apps open up but when I connect my controller to my Samsung note 20 it says device not compatible? Customer service basically told me they can't help can anyone assist me?
2022-6-10
Use props
fansd57ed422
lvl.1
Flight distance : 400732 ft
France

Hello everyone, how to turn off phone charging in dji Fly v1.6.4.  I can't find the option in Control anymore.
2022-6-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansd57ed422 Posted at 6-10 09:41
Hello everyone, how to turn off phone charging in dji Fly v1.6.4.  I can't find the option in Control anymore.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know what is your mobile device?
2022-6-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_fglbNaoXuj6B Posted at 6-10 07:20
I tried downloading the apk files for both dji go 4 and dji fly to connect to my Mavic zoom 2 and the apps open up but when I connect my controller to my Samsung note 20 it says device not compatible? Customer service basically told me they can't help can anyone assist me?

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Mavic 2 Zoom supports the DJI GO4 app.
Would you please reinstall the App from our official website and try again?
Here is the link:
https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic-2
Please make sure the previous version of the app has been cleared, including the downloaded apk file.
If the issue persists, you may try the following troubleshooting steps: 1. Please open your GPS, clean the data in the app, reopen the authorities of the app and restart the app. 2. You can turn off the internet first and then open the app. After that, turn on the internet.
2022-6-10
Use props
djiuser_46JPFUod2w5D
New
Flight distance : 1030 ft
United States

Beyond disappointed in Dji. I'm experiencing the Dji Go 4 app issues that other people are having with samsung phones. Tried downloading the apk directly from dji and still doesn't work. Called djis technical support and was told my phone (Samsung galaxy s21 ultra) will no longer be supported, that I should buy an iPhone or switch to the dji mini series with fly app. After making the $1500+ investment in the Mavic 2 and extras to go with it, this is unacceptable. I have a week long project using my drone starting in 2 days and I'm having to sideload and learn a third party app just so I can get my drone off the ground.
2022-6-11
Use props
fansd57ed422
lvl.1
Flight distance : 400732 ft
France

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-10 22:15
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know what is your mobile device?

Samsung S21 5G
2022-6-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. According to the AOA protocol of the Android system, a certain current should be maintained during communication. Therefore, when an Android device is connected, it will be charged at 5V/500mA and could not be disabled.
2022-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules