Announcement on Updating Channels for DJI apps (for Android Users)
37962 222 2022-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_hUwSJXmRry6d
New
United States

Dji fly opens and freezes on academy I'm using s21 5g phone trying to fly my dji mini 2
I have tried everything that I heard what to do and I still get stuck at academy
2022-7-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_hUwSJXmRry6d Posted at 7-6 12:34
Dji fly opens and freezes on academy I'm using s21 5g phone trying to fly my dji mini 2
I have tried everything that I heard what to do and I still get stuck at academy

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please try the troubleshooting steps below?                     
1. Please exit the DJI Fly app. Set “Font Size” and “Screen Zoom” to default settings in the mobile device’s System Settings. Or, change the font to its minimum. (Using Samsung mobile phones as an example: Settings - Display - Font and Screen Zoom).
2. Then return to the app for operation. There should be a "Next" option in the blank.
3. If there is no “Next” option after zooming out the interface, please click the blank area repeatedly (Under"How do I fly safely").
2022-7-6
Use props
John125
New

Canada

Being an Apple user, I do not know anything about DJI apps even though this is my first time hearing such a kind version. I think I should use this topic for my Ph.D. assignment, even though I was searching for Phd Assignment Help service that can help me to find the Ph.D. assignment title.
2022-7-7
Use props
djiuser_hUwSJXmRry6d
New
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-6 22:31
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please try the troubleshooting steps below?                     
1. Please exit the DJI Fly app. Set “Font Size” and “Screen Zoom” to default settings in the mobile device’s System Settings. Or, change the font to its minimum. (Using Samsung mobile phones as an example: Settings - Display - Font and Screen Zoom).
2. Then return to the app for operation. There should be a "Next" option in the blank.

Thanks for the help I can fly again
2022-7-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_hUwSJXmRry6d Posted at 7-8 12:12
Thanks for the help I can fly again

You are most welcome.
2022-7-8
Use props
derekakelly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 70669 ft
United States

With my new Samsung s22 Ultra, I'm unable to install apps from unknown sources from any app because of the Android Advanced Protection features currently enabled on my account. This will not let me install through a file manager or any other app. The only way I've found to update it is through ADB, which is ridiculous.... When can we expect updates to return to the play store?
2022-7-10
Use props
djiuser_ss0WzfP6X8iy
New

Italy

Hi there, anyone know if a samsung a52s can enjoy all the features of the osmo 5 app? I would buy the gimbal but i am worried cause I couldn' t fino my samsung model on the compabilities page. Thank you
2022-7-10
Use props
fanseabd242f
New

Malaysia

Hello dji.
Firstly, I have the issue of using quick shot function. Most of the time i could not use the quick shot .
Secondly, the signal seems not so stable even i flied it just around 300m distance.

I am a mini SE user. Formerly owned a Phantom 3 serie.
2022-7-10
Use props
fanseabd242f
New

Malaysia

Hello dji.
Firstly, I have the issue of using quick shot function. Most of the time i could not use the quick shot .
Secondly, the signal seems not so stable even i flied it just around 300m distance.

I am a mini SE user. Formerly owned a Phantom 3 serie.
2022-7-10
Use props
fanseabd242f
New

Malaysia

derekakelly Posted at 7-10 12:22
With my new Samsung s22 Ultra, I'm unable to install apps from unknown sources from any app because of the Android Advanced Protection features currently enabled on my account. This will not let me install through a file manager or any other app. The only way I've found to update it is through ADB, which is ridiculous.... When can we expect updates to return to the play store?

Use web browser to download
2022-7-10
Use props
derekakelly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 70669 ft
United States

fanseabd242f Posted at 7-10 17:35
Use web browser to download

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/9764949?hl=en

Limited installations outside the Play Store
When you’re enrolled in Advanced Protection, harmful software sources are blocked for your Android devices. You can’t download new app installations from most sources outside the Play Store.

You’ll still be able to install Android apps from:

Google Play
Android Debug Bridge (adb)
Preinstalled Android app stores
2022-7-10
Use props
djiuser_mNCSpeyHMRTn
New
Flight distance : 1225344 ft
France

Bonjour
L'application Ďji fly ne fonctionne plus depuis une ressente mise à jour. C'est un scandale. 4 mois d'utilisation de mon drone air 2s et le voilà inutilisable. 1400 euros partir à la poubelle.
Merci DJI pour votre incompétence.
2022-7-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_mNCSpeyHMRTn Posted at 7-31 10:53
Bonjour
L'application Ďji fly ne fonctionne plus depuis une ressente mise à jour. C'est un scandale. 4 mois d'utilisation de mon drone air 2s et le voilà inutilisable. 1400 euros partir à la poubelle.
Merci DJI pour votre incompétence.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please reinstall DJI FLY APP from our website and try again. Here is the link:
https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-8-1
Use props
Amey Bhopi
New

India

Hi I am unable to use DJI osmo mobile 3 with my VIVO X60PRO. The app itself not opening in my mobile. Please suggest some solution so that I can use my gimbal. Your support is highly appreciated. Thank you.
2022-8-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Amey Bhopi Posted at 8-3 21:03
Hi I am unable to use DJI osmo mobile 3 with my VIVO X60PRO. The app itself not opening in my mobile. Please suggest some solution so that I can use my gimbal. Your support is highly appreciated. Thank you.

Hi there, please try to remove the current DJI Mimo app from your mobile device and install the latest version again from our official website: https://www.dji.com/ca/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
Please note to back up the needed files from the app before removing it. Please keep us updated if the issue persists.
2022-8-4
Use props
djiuser_bWAgTF8HkcNj
New

India

Hi,

I am using Pixel 4a(Android 12) to fly my DJI mini 2. It was working all fine till last week. Today when I tried launching app, it started crashing, i tried reinstalling, using apk available on website, it didn't work. The app is just showing DJI logo and crashing. Kindly help with the same. Thanks in advance.
2022-8-6
Use props
Kasekuchen
lvl.2
Germany

djiuser_bWAgTF8HkcNj Posted at 8-6 09:52
Hi,

I am using Pixel 4a(Android 12) to fly my DJI mini 2. It was working all fine till last week. Today when I tried launching app, it started crashing, i tried reinstalling, using apk available on website, it didn't work. The app is just showing DJI logo and crashing. Kindly help with the same. Thanks in advance.

Hi, same for me (pixel 6, android 12). Meantime same for my second device (pixel 4, Android 12)
2022-8-6
Use props
DJI SC
lvl.1

United States

Hi,

Same here with DJI Mimo. Pixel 4XL - Android 12. First time intall - no previous app. Installed from the APK several times. App installs and when you try to open it, it shows the logo but then crashes. Tried opening in Airplane mode - still no good.
Have an older Pixel 4XL that had not been updated recently and it installed and opened fine on that device. There was a security update on July 5th - did this cause the problem?
2022-8-6
Use props
djiuser_7RVo58ziIA2R
New
Flight distance : 108812 ft
United Kingdom

Same here with Motorola g50 android 12.all worked well last week.   ???
2022-8-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi,

Hi there, I am sorry for the issue. I sent you a PM, could you please check it out and keep us updated on the result? Thank you.
2022-8-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Kasekuchen Posted at 8-6 11:04
Hi, same for me (pixel 6, android 12). Meantime same for my second device (pixel 4, Android 12)

Hi, there. We have sent you a PM with a test file, please check and keep us updated.
2022-8-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DJI SC Posted at 8-6 23:17
Same here with DJI Mimo. Pixel 4XL - Android 12. First time intall - no previous app. Installed from the APK several times. App installs and when you try to open it, it shows the logo but then crashes. Tried opening in Airplane mode - still no good.
Have an older Pixel 4XL that had not been updated recently and it installed and opened fine on that device. There was a security update on July 5th - did this cause the problem?

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Our engineers are checking the problem with DJI Mimo app.
We will keep you updated on this issue and you can check your PM as well. Please don't worry.
2022-8-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_7RVo58ziIA2R Posted at 8-7 17:08
Same here with Motorola g50 android 12.all worked well last week.   ???

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Could you please send us your build number? And may I know if you have a problem with your DJI FLY app?If yes, please check the test file to see if it can help you more.
Please keep us updated about this issue.
Thank you.
2022-8-7
Use props
djiuser_X86POYkN54nH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8196 ft
United States

I currently have a Mavic 2S. The GoFly App was working fine on my Samsung Tab 7 with Android 15. It stopped working when you updated to 1.6.8. I deleted your app from my tablet. Now I try and download the App from your website and after installing it, it will not run. I've tried this several times after deleting the app then installing. I want to go flying. I had to use my iphone 11 which ran the App fine. I can't see the screen outside on the iphone, so I use the tablet. When will this problem be fixed? It states OS Android 6 or higher. I am running Android 15. Now the only solution I can see, is go buy an IOS Tablet. More money. These are hard times and if everytime you upgrade we have to buy some other device, hardware or software is rediculas. I just spent $1,500 with DJI and One Year of your Protection Plan. Now I might have to spend another $500 or more for an ipad. Please let me know what's going on.
OK. Deleted the new Fly app. Then downloaded 1.5.1 (an older version of the app). Tried to install it. I received the same results as trying to install the newest Fly app. This must be an Android OS problem. I went thru all the steps, including clearing casch with no luck. The app would start, then stop showing a white screen. Don't have any idea what to do now. UPDATE: I went and bought an ipad instead of waiting a month for a fix. The ipad app worked 100%. I'm now able to go flying again. DJI, you should test out the app prior to release on as many devises as possible. This will stop all your headaches and most importantly all your customers. Money is tight now. Not everyone should go out and purchase another devise so they can go flying your product. I'm very happy I can go fly now!! Hope this helps some of the frustrated customers....
2022-8-8
Use props
djiuser_JdyyKI6aX4Nd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 82323 ft

United Kingdom

My DJI Fly app is not working either. It worked fine on Friday, today all I get is the main screen then it quickly closes down. Phone is Oneplus 9 Pro. I've not done and android updates this weekend. Tried the DJI Go 4 app too and it's the same issue. Stuck with a drone I can't fly at the moment
2022-8-8
Use props
droningmom67
New

United States

DJI Fly App Crashing on Android Phone

I was just using the fly app yesterday.  Today, I tried it - it starts and then crashes.  I have downloaded the new app a few times, it installs fine but then when I open it, and i still am getting the crashing  - Google Pixel 6 Pro, Android vs 12.  DJI Mini 2
2022-8-8
Use props
djiuser_KksDvKOnWaEk
lvl.1
Turkey

Hi all. I have an Google pixel 6 pro. Android 13 beta and android 12 i cant use the App for my Gimbal. Ive tried every single Link in forum but Always the Same. Crash.... Can any1 Help me pls
2022-8-9
Use props
Darryljj
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11552 ft
Canada

Good day,
I am unable to run DJI FLY on my Google Pixel 4a. It used to work just fine on that phone until I had to do a system restore recently. I have tried numerous times installing the latest version from the DJI website. The app installs no problem. The icon is on the screen but when I tap on it , it quickly goes to the background and will not stay open no matter how many times I tap it. I am running the latest version of Android 12 and giving DJI FLY the default permissions. When that didn't work I gave the app all permissions.
After each failure I completely uninstalled DJI FLY and shut down then restarted the phone. I have tried everything I could find on your site and everthing I could find on the internet to fix this problem so many people are having. I would appreciate it if you could send me a beta program to try. I am flying a DJI Mini 2 with the latest software and firmware thanks to my Samsung Tab S6 Lite. It does not have telephone capabilities to get flight clearance for restricted areas. I desperately need the app working on my Pixel 4a.
Thank you,
Darryl
2022-8-9
Use props
djiuser_prk8sFDwrUfc
lvl.2

United States

Same problem here with the DJI Mimo app version 1.7.24 on a Pixel 3XL running Android 12 SP1A.210812.016.C1. Was working fine last week and now I can't stream using my DJI pocket 2.
2022-8-10
Use props
djiuser_TSwENTxFJhTy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 601765 ft

Iran

Hello
I have Samsung galaxy s20 fe and mini 2 drone
I have downloaded new update app and installed it
But when I want to open app it doesn't work and doesn't open app crashed and massages says there is abug
2022-8-11
Use props
djiuser_ixN42kA7O0Wh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 311201 ft
Malaysia

I have a problem issue with this using my phone Samsung S22 Ultra. Look like latest version 1.6.9 is not support and also not working.
Screenshot_20220811-212201_Device care.jpg
2022-8-11
Use props
djiuser_oOIeoymCF6yN
lvl.1

Netherlands

i am using poco f3 my new om5 the app lasted one day..i have deleted several time the app downloaded new one the app wont start!
i am on vacation now thats the reason i bought this gimbal any solution?
2022-8-11
Use props
fansb3389266
lvl.3
Flight distance : 120318 ft

Greece

What about go4 app and compatability with Samsung updates?
New DJI FLY app has been released solving the issue but nothing till now for go4 app....
2022-8-14
Use props
Chiefo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 443163 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Mavic Pro, OnePlus 8T Android 12.

DJI GO 4 v4.3.46 was working fine, but now crashes on startup.

Uninstalled DJI GO 4 and installed from DJI site:
1655302875475-DJI-v4.3.50_220615-1123-36629_official_sec.apk

but it still crashes on start.

When will a fix be available?
2022-8-14
Use props
djiuser_MEozgga3ujtS
New
Finland

Hello. I use samsung A52( android12). Drone is dji spark. Dji go4 crashes on startup. I have installed the latest version from your site.  I have cleared gps and i have turn phone airplane mode. But not still working... need help.
Mikko
2022-8-14
Use props
djiuser_Ust96wT1AfjV
New
Indonesia

The application is not opening , when i try to open the app the application gets closed immediately . i have installed the application 2-3 times but still facing the same issue . Xiaomi 11T pro MIUI 13
2022-8-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_X86POYkN54nH Posted at 8-8 05:19
I currently have a Mavic 2S. The GoFly App was working fine on my Samsung Tab 7 with Android 15. It stopped working when you updated to 1.6.8. I deleted your app from my tablet. Now I try and download the App from your website and after installing it, it will not run. I've tried this several times after deleting the app then installing. I want to go flying. I had to use my iphone 11 which ran the App fine. I can't see the screen outside on the iphone, so I use the tablet. When will this problem be fixed? It states OS Android 6 or higher. I am running Android 15. Now the only solution I can see, is go buy an IOS Tablet. More money. These are hard times and if everytime you upgrade we have to buy some other device, hardware or software is rediculas. I just spent $1,500 with DJI and One Year of your Protection Plan. Now I might have to spend another $500 or more for an ipad. Please let me know what's going on.
OK. Deleted the new Fly app. Then downloaded 1.5.1 (an older version of the app). Tried to install it. I received the same results as trying to install the newest Fly app. This must be an Android OS problem. I went thru all the steps, including clearing casch with no luck. The app would start, then stop showing a white screen. Don't have any idea what to do now. UPDATE: I went and bought an ipad instead of waiting a month for a fix. The ipad app worked 100%. I'm now able to go flying again. DJI, you should test out the app prior to release on as many devises as possible. This will stop all your headaches and most importantly all your customers. Money is tight now. Not everyone should go out and purchase another devise so they can go flying your product. I'm very happy I can go fly now!! Hope this helps some of the frustrated customers....

Hi there. Since the said device is not on the compatible list, the performance is not guaranteed. But it does not mean it's not compatible, we've released a new version of DJI Fly, you can download and install it through DJI's official website to see if it works. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-8-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_JdyyKI6aX4Nd Posted at 8-8 14:31
My DJI Fly app is not working either. It worked fine on Friday, today all I get is the main screen then it quickly closes down. Phone is Oneplus 9 Pro. I've not done and android updates this weekend. Tried the DJI Go 4 app too and it's the same issue. Stuck with a drone I can't fly at the moment

We've released a new version of DJI Fly, you can also download and install it through DJI's official website to see if it works. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-8-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

droningmom67 Posted at 8-8 17:41
I was just using the fly app yesterday.  Today, I tried it - it starts and then crashes.  I have downloaded the new app a few times, it installs fine but then when I open it, and i still am getting the crashing  - Google Pixel 6 Pro, Android vs 12.  DJI Mini 2

We've released a new version of DJI Fly, you can also download and install it through DJI's official website to see if it works. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-8-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_KksDvKOnWaEk Posted at 8-9 19:02
Hi all. I have an Google pixel 6 pro. Android 13 beta and android 12 i cant use the App for my Gimbal. Ive tried every single Link in forum but Always the Same. Crash.... Can any1 Help me pls

2022-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules