Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Announcement on Updating Channels for DJI apps (for Android Users)
37857 222 2022-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Darryljj Posted at 8-9 22:47
Good day,
I am unable to run DJI FLY on my Google Pixel 4a. It used to work just fine on that phone until I had to do a system restore recently. I have tried numerous times installing the latest version from the DJI website. The app installs no problem. The icon is on the screen but when I tap on it , it quickly goes to the background and will not stay open no matter how many times I tap it. I am running the latest version of Android 12 and giving DJI FLY the default permissions. When that didn't work I gave the app all permissions.
After each failure I completely uninstalled DJI FLY and shut down then restarted the phone. I have tried everything I could find on your site and everthing I could find on the internet to fix this problem so many people are having. I would appreciate it if you could send me a beta program to try. I am flying a DJI Mini 2 with the latest software and firmware thanks to my Samsung Tab S6 Lite. It does not have telephone capabilities to get flight clearance for restricted areas. I desperately need the app working on my Pixel 4a.

We've released a new version of DJI Fly, you can also download and install it through DJI's official website to see if it works. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-8-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_prk8sFDwrUfc Posted at 8-10 00:03
Same problem here with the DJI Mimo app version 1.7.24 on a Pixel 3XL running Android 12 SP1A.210812.016.C1. Was working fine last week and now I can't stream using my DJI pocket 2.

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. You can try to download and install the latest app through the link below to see if it works.  https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/DPCnQNedAb8KMKz
PWD:gffkyo
2022-8-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_TSwENTxFJhTy Posted at 8-11 05:27
Hello
I have Samsung galaxy s20 fe and mini 2 drone
I have downloaded new update app and installed it

We've released a new version of DJI Fly, you can also download and install it through DJI's official website to see if it works. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-8-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_ixN42kA7O0Wh Posted at 8-11 09:26
I have a problem issue with this using my phone Samsung S22 Ultra. Look like latest version 1.6.9 is not support and also not working.

2022-8-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_oOIeoymCF6yN Posted at 8-11 13:35
i am using poco f3 my new om5 the app lasted one day..i have deleted several time the app downloaded new one the app wont start!
i am on vacation now thats the reason i bought this gimbal any solution?

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. We've posted a link to the beta version of DJI Mimo on 122#, you can try to download and install it to see if it works.
2022-8-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansb3389266 Posted at 8-14 02:03
What about go4 app and compatability with Samsung updates?
New DJI FLY app has been released solving the issue but nothing till now for go4 app....

We've sent you a PM regarding this issue, please have a look.
2022-8-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Chiefo Posted at 8-14 08:42
DJI Mavic Pro, OnePlus 8T Android 12.

DJI GO 4 v4.3.46 was working fine, but now crashes on startup.

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. We've sent you a PM, please have a look.
2022-8-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_MEozgga3ujtS Posted at 8-14 11:38
Hello. I use samsung A52( android12). Drone is dji spark. Dji go4 crashes on startup. I have installed the latest version from your site.  I have cleared gps and i have turn phone airplane mode. But not still working... need help.
Mikko

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvbeneince. We've sent you a PM regarding this issue, please have a look.
2022-8-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Ust96wT1AfjV Posted at 8-14 20:10
The application is not opening , when i try to open the app the application gets closed immediately . i have installed the application 2-3 times but still facing the same issue . Xiaomi 11T pro MIUI 13

Hi there, could you please tell us which app you're referring to? If you mean the DJI Fly, you can download the latest version through the link below. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly If you mean DJI Mimo, we've posted a link to the beta version of DJI Mimo on 122#, you can try to download and install it to see if it works.
2022-8-14
Use props
djiuser_MEozgga3ujtS
New
Finland

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-14 23:33
Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvbeneince. We've sent you a PM regarding this issue, please have a look.

Hi! now i can fly. Thanks for the quick reply and the problems were solved.
Mikko
2022-8-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_MEozgga3ujtS Posted at 8-15 01:55
Hi! now i can fly. Thanks for the quick reply and the problems were solved.
Mikko

Thanks for the update. Glad to know it works. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us. Happy flying!
2022-8-15
Use props
Chiefo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 443163 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-14 23:32
Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. We've sent you a PM, please have a look.

I think the PM just said to install the latest app. I did that, it doesn't work.
2022-8-15
Use props
jazzycolumbus.sk
New

Slovakia

Hello, my GO4 app stopped working on Samsung A72 with Android 12. I downloaded the newest version V4.3.50 and the app still crashes.

Is there any other fix available?
2022-8-15
Use props
Chiefo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 443163 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-14 23:32

Thanks for the PM. The beta does not crash on startup. Thanks. Please make the official release available as soon as possible.
2022-8-15
Use props
fansb3389266
lvl.3
Flight distance : 120318 ft

Greece

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-14 23:31
We've sent you a PM regarding this issue, please have a look.

Sorry i have not any pm. Anyway new app go4 can't be installed in Samsung.It says that package is not valid and stops installation.
2022-8-15
Use props
djiuser_qEHpUIrfH6P1
New

Italy

Hello!!
I have a mini SE with iPhone 11 Pro,the controller is unable to find my drone,i just buoght the drone 4 days ago,and i can’t fly,new firmware can’t install,i need my drone ti work properly,what i have ti do?
2022-8-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jazzycolumbus.sk Posted at 8-15 04:19
Hello, my GO4 app stopped working on Samsung A72 with Android 12. I downloaded the newest version V4.3.50 and the app still crashes.

Is there any other fix available?

I sent you a PM regarding this issue, please have a look.
2022-8-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Chiefo Posted at 8-15 04:29
Thanks for the PM. The beta does not crash on startup. Thanks. Please make the official release available as soon as possible.

You're welcome. Glad to know it works.
2022-8-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_qEHpUIrfH6P1 Posted at 8-15 22:36
Hello!!
I have a mini SE with iPhone 11 Pro,the controller is unable to find my drone,i just buoght the drone 4 days ago,and i can’t fly,new firmware can’t install,i need my drone ti work properly,what i have ti do?

Hi there, please follow the steps below to link your remote controller and your drone to see if it works.
2022-8-16
Use props
BGA
lvl.4
United States

The DJI Go 4 app (latest version, 4.3.50) is *NOT* working on a Google Pixel 4 XL with Android 12 + latest updates. It was working fine maybe a few weeks ago and stopped. Is there an updated/beta version of this app that might address the issue. Each time this happens (and it happens a lot) I can not fly my Mavic 2. There must be something you can do about this recurring issue as DJI apps are the only Android apps that give me this kind of problem (probably due to the way you use native libraries).
2022-8-16
Use props
Thumpor
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31060 ft
United States

Is DJI going to fix the DJI Go 4 app? I followed all the previous messages, nothing is working. Still crashes after trying to launch the DJI Go 4 app
2022-8-17
Use props
djiuser_X86POYkN54nH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8196 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-14 23:18
Hi there. Since the said device is not on the compatible list, the performance is not guaranteed. But it does not mean it's not compatible, we've released a new version of DJI Fly, you can download and install it through DJI's official website to see if it works. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

Thank you for your response. Is 1.6.12 the latest app?? Some have stated 1.6.12 is causing flying problems and 1.6.10 is stable. Do you have any information of this?? It was also stated that 1.6.12 was a Beta version released. Thank you......
2022-8-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thumpor Posted at 8-17 05:58
Is DJI going to fix the DJI Go 4 app? I followed all the previous messages, nothing is working. Still crashes after trying to launch the DJI Go 4 app

Hi, sorry for the issue, our engineers are working on this. If you are in urgent need, please visit the link below and download the DJI GO 4 app from the corresponding folder. Please let me know if the app works on your device.
https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/5RGmZodoyg87WBk  
PWD: DJI123
2022-8-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_X86POYkN54nH Posted at 8-17 06:02
Thank you for your response. Is 1.6.12 the latest app?? Some have stated 1.6.12 is causing flying problems and 1.6.10 is stable. Do you have any information of this?? It was also stated that 1.6.12 was a Beta version released. Thank you......

Hi, the DJI Fly app has been updated to V1.6.12 on our website, rest assured, the app update will not cause an issue with the aircraft. If you need any assistance after the update, please feel free to ask.
2022-8-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

BGA Posted at 8-16 08:44
The DJI Go 4 app (latest version, 4.3.50) is *NOT* working on a Google Pixel 4 XL with Android 12 + latest updates. It was working fine maybe a few weeks ago and stopped. Is there an updated/beta version of this app that might address the issue. Each time this happens (and it happens a lot) I can not fly my Mavic 2. There must be something you can do about this recurring issue as DJI apps are the only Android apps that give me this kind of problem (probably due to the way you use native libraries).

Hi, sorry for the issue, our engineers are working on this. If you are in urgent need, please visit the link below and download the DJI GO 4 app from the corresponding folder. Please let me know if the app works on your device.
2022-8-18
Use props
Albedo_cz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 312992 ft
Czechia

DJI Susan Posted at 8-18 00:23
Hi, sorry for the issue, our engineers are working on this. If you are in urgent need, please visit the link below and download the DJI GO 4 app from the corresponding folder. Please let me know if the app works on your device.

Great, thank you!
So far, this version works reliably on Samsung Note 20 Android 12.
2022-8-18
Use props
BGA
lvl.4
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-18 00:23
Hi, sorry for the issue, our engineers are working on this. If you are in urgent need, please visit the link below and download the DJI GO 4 app from the corresponding folder. Please let me know if the app works on your device.

This works. Even better, my device was updated yesterday to Android 13 and it is still working anyway. Whatever this version is doing, it seems to be the right thing.
2022-8-18
Use props
djiuser_zznucFSXPrea
New
Austria

Ich bekomme die Dji Mimo app nicht aktualisiert. Habe schon alles probiert aber irgendwie klappt es nicht. Ich habe ein Galaxy S20 fe
2022-8-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Albedo_cz Posted at 8-18 02:40
Great, thank you!
So far, this version works reliably on Samsung Note 20 Android 12.

Thank you for your confirmation. Enjoy!
2022-8-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

BGA Posted at 8-18 08:08
This works. Even better, my device was updated yesterday to Android 13 and it is still working anyway. Whatever this version is doing, it seems to be the right thing.

Thank you for your update, yes, it is compatible with Android 13.
2022-8-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_zznucFSXPrea Posted at 8-18 10:35
Ich bekomme die Dji Mimo app nicht aktualisiert. Habe schon alles probiert aber irgendwie klappt es nicht. Ich habe ein Galaxy S20 fe

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience, please download the latest version on our official website and try again https://www.dji.com/cn/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
Please let me know if the issue persists. Thank you.
2022-8-19
Use props
joakim3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4335463 ft
Sweden

does not work 2022-08-21  Dji GO4  IS  gone
dji go 4 app is gone from appstore
Screenshot_20220821-121515.jpg
2022-8-21
Use props
Shadowlish
lvl.1
Flight distance : 423537 ft
Costa Rica

Can you please share another download link? The one before isn't allowing me to get in.
2022-8-21
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Shadowlish Posted at 8-21 10:22
Can you please share another download link? The one before isn't allowing me to get in.

https://www.dji.com/downloads
2022-8-21
Use props
WasHi
New

Australia

I have been waiting for some time now for a program that works, all the time doing what has been suggested ie reloading the program, downloading it from the web site etc. Last night I went back to my old Pixel 2 which is running Android 11 and was able to run the program and fly the drone.

Please fix it! I want to be able to use my Samsung 20. None of this makes sense
2022-8-21
Use props
ChrisNTX
New
United States

When will with version at the link provide by DJI Susan be the version downloading from the DJI downloads page?   If it is working, I would prefer to download only once the engineers have confirmed is it sufficiently baked to release.    I have uninstalled and reinstalled a few times with no luck.  
2022-8-22
Use props
djiuser_NHndDMl65zkw
New

United States

Asking users to circumvent the built in security of their device is such a bad move on DJI's part. and no automatic updates either
2022-8-23
Use props
djiuser_JuM23EzLm1KT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33264 ft
Dominican Republic

Hola,me gustaría saber cuando esto estará disponible para el s22 ultra no e podido volar mi mini SE por que no es compatible aún con DJI FLY,cuando será compatible....
2022-8-23
Use props
Shadowlish
lvl.1
Flight distance : 423537 ft
Costa Rica

This is ridiculous. The latest version of Go 4 (v4.3.50) does not work with the latest version of Android 12 on new Samsung phones. I'm on vacation hauling around a drone that's presently worth no more than scrap. I love DJI's products, but this kind of nonsense is really irritating.
2022-8-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

joakim3 Posted at 8-21 02:29
does not work 2022-08-21  Dji GO4  IS  gone
dji go 4 app is gone from appstore

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. May I confirm if you're using DJI Go 4? If so, you can download and install the app through DJI's official website. If the app downloaded from the website still does not work, please tell us more details, and we will do our best to help. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4
2022-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules