Announcement on Updating Channels for DJI apps (for Android Users)
37947 222 2022-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Geepix
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3245 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-24 03:54
We have not got any information about it at present, but we will forward your request to the corresponding team for evaluation. You are recommended to keep close attention to the update on our official web: http://dji.com Thanks.

That would be awesome
2022-9-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Geepix Posted at 9-25 17:50
That would be awesome

We always investigate any feedback and look for opportunities for improvement. Your valuable opinion will be taken into account in subsequent product optimizations.
2022-9-27
Use props
mikethemike
lvl.1
Flight distance : 81115 ft
Zimbabwe

i have updated my drone, goggles and controller using DJI assistant 2 for FPV drone, it was successful but the screen inside the goggles says i still need to update by connecting to DJI FLy, but DJI FLy app is not installing on my Xiaomi Redmi9. I have enabled "allow apps from unkown sources" it installs and the progress bar goes right to the end, but after that it says not installed. what must i do? I cant buy a new phone to fly a drone?
secondly, how do i get the old version of DJI Fly back so i can fly my mavic mini, that worked fine.

cell phone is redmi 9 Android 10 QP1A.190711.020
Miui global 12.0.4
2022-9-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

mikethemike Posted at 9-28 10:37
i have updated my drone, goggles and controller using DJI assistant 2 for FPV drone, it was successful but the screen inside the goggles says i still need to update by connecting to DJI FLy, but DJI FLy app is not installing on my Xiaomi Redmi9. I have enabled "allow apps from unkown sources" it installs and the progress bar goes right to the end, but after that it says not installed. what must i do? I cant buy a new phone to fly a drone?
secondly, how do i get the old version of DJI Fly back so i can fly my mavic mini, that worked fine.

After turning on the switch of "Allow from this source", please restart the phone, and then go to the file manager to open the file again to see if it works. Please also note to download the latest app through DJI official website. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-9-28
Use props
Hadi430
New

Pakistan

Hi there, Is DJI App has any moded version? The Example is given this link Apk-360.comyou just check out this and please tell me about it.
2022-10-8
Use props
Hadi430
New

Pakistan

Hi there, Is DJI App has any moded version? The Example is given this link APK-360.com you just check out this and please tell me about it.
2022-10-8
Use props
Hadi430
New

Pakistan

Hi there, Is DJI App has any moded version? The Example is given this link https://apk-360.com/ you just check out this and please tell me about it.
2022-10-8
Use props
Hadi430
New

Pakistan

Hi there, Is DJI App has any moded version? The Example is given this link  https://apk-360.com/ you just check out this and please tell me about it.
2022-10-8
Use props
djiuser_Xc8rRtbXsBpK
New
Flight distance : 1341430 ft
United States

Hi I recently purchased a Revvl 6 pro with android 12 but my camera on my mavic air 2 is now just black.
The drone is fine I tested the camera on a friend's phone.
So is it my phone?
It's brand new this year.
2022-10-11
Use props
djiuser_acxDaSXRHUgG
New

United States

Hello I have the mini 3 pro, I noticed when I fly at night the sensors don't work. Can anyone help me out

Thanks Mike
2022-10-12
Use props
_SoP_
Second Officer
Flight distance : 951020 ft
  • >>>
Germany

djiuser_acxDaSXRHUgG Posted at 10-12 02:53
Hello I have the mini 3 pro, I noticed when I fly at night the sensors don't work. Can anyone help me out

Thanks Mike

The sensors (except GPS ;) ) require at least some light in order to work.
2022-10-22
Use props
TallerSYE
New

Argentina

Hi, im having an issue with DJI Pilot (v2.5.1.10) on an Motorola Edge 30 Ultra running Android 12. I have installed it from the website (new phone so it was a fresh install.. just downloaded and installed) but the app crashes inmediatly. If i try to open it, it shows the DJI Pilot Logo and crashes. I have tried granting all permissions before launching it but had no luck. Is there anything i could do?

Im triyng to pilot my DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual.

Please help!
2022-11-4
Use props
TallerSYE
New

Argentina

Hi, im having an issue with DJI Pilot (v2.5.1.10) on an Motorola Edge 30 Ultra running Android 12. I have installed it from the website (new phone so it was a fresh install.. just downloaded and installed) but the app crashes inmediatly. If i try to open it, it shows the DJI Pilot Logo and crashes. I have tried granting all permissions before launching it but had no luck. Is there anything i could do?

Please help!
2022-11-4
Use props
djiuser_5Y7IP1B4iuXt
New
Flight distance : 1081919 ft
Pakistan

To much trubble.. realy bad
i have new Samsung A13 .. and i buy new drone Mini 2. but when i install app from DJI app , Dji Fly. it said your device
app not installed as app is not compatible with your device..
2022-11-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

TallerSYE Posted at 11-4 04:22
Hi, im having an issue with DJI Pilot (v2.5.1.10) on an Motorola Edge 30 Ultra running Android 12. I have installed it from the website (new phone so it was a fresh install.. just downloaded and installed) but the app crashes inmediatly. If i try to open it, it shows the DJI Pilot Logo and crashes. I have tried granting all permissions before launching it but had no luck. Is there anything i could do?

Sorry for the issue you encountered, could you please try to download this beta version from here and see if the app works in your phone? Look forward to your reply.
2022-11-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_5Y7IP1B4iuXt Posted at 11-7 09:39
To much trubble.. realy bad
i have new Samsung A13 .. and i buy new drone Mini 2. but when i install app from DJI app , Dji Fly. it said your device
app not installed as app is not compatible with your device..

We are deeply sorry for the difficulties. At present, most applications have been upgraded to 64-bit specifications in order to let users have a better experience. After confirmation, the system of your phone does not support installing 64-bit Apps, and neither is DJI FLY APP.  We would recommend you use other compatible mobile devices. Meanwhile, we will write down your feedback. Our related department will evaluate your advice in the later development schedule.  Thanks for your understanding.
2022-11-13
Use props
djiuser_dlkfrFA1w9Xd
New

Switzerland

Hallo
Ich habe mir die dji avata mit Goggles 2 gekauft. Meine Handy ist das Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra (Android 15).
Alle meine Versuche die Goggles 2 mit der DJI virtual fly zu verbinden, sind bis anhin gescheitert. Die App stürzt ohne Meldung ab. Ist das ganze mit Android 15 noch nicht kompatibel? Wenn ja, wann wird dieses Problem behoben? Besten Dank für Ihre zeitige Rückmeldung.
Gruss, Crispin
2022-11-15
Use props
djiuser_hmHHRQxXr9lc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 160456 ft

United Kingdom

Is there a link to work with samsung a53 running android 13 that works please.
2022-11-19
Use props
dlevere
lvl.1
United States

Thanks for this info.
2022-11-21
Use props
AndyAusmAquarium
lvl.4
Flight distance : 165915 ft
Germany

THX bro
2022-11-22
Use props
Raj Lama
New

Australia

My dji go 4 is not working on redmi note 9 pro
2023-9-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Raj Lama Posted at 9-3 05:59
My dji go 4 is not working on redmi note 9 pro

Hi there, sorry that Redmi Note 9 pro is not in the list and may not support the DJI Go 4. It is suggested you could try changing the mobile device. Thanks.
2023-9-3
Use props
cashifyindia
New

India

How To Sell Your Old Smartphone On Cashify

Selling your old smartphone on Cashify is a convenient way to get some cash for your unused device. Cashify is an online platform that allows you to sell your old electronic gadgets, including smartphones. Here are the steps to sell your old smartphone on Cashify:
Visit the Cashify Website or App:
1. You can access Cashify through their website www.cashify.in or by downloading their mobile app from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android).
Select Your Device:
2. Once you're on the Cashify platform, select the category of your device, which, in this case, is "Mobile Phones."
Provide Device Details:
3. Next, you'll need to provide specific details about your smartphone, such as the brand, model, and variant. You may also need to specify the device's condition (e.g., working, broken, or damaged).
Get a Price Quote:
4. After providing the necessary details, Cashify will generate a price quote for your old smartphone. This quote is based on the information you provided and the current market value of your device.
Schedule a Pickup:
5. If you're satisfied with the price offered, you can schedule a pickup for your old smartphone. Cashify provides a doorstep pickup service in many locations across India. Enter your address and choose a convenient date and time for the pickup.

Read More :- https://www.cashify.in
2023-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules