Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What About Maps
1704 7 2022-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Libitron
lvl.4
Flight distance : 130853 ft
Canada

What is DJI planning to do to get a map platform to work with the CrystalSky. I can accept that after the Phantom 4 and Inspire series that the CrystalSky is no longer useful but I just cannot accept that DJI does not at least get the mapbox working on this device. What are you doing about this problem?

2022-3-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific issue did you experience with the DJI CrystalSky? In addition, can you please try to download offline maps on the DJI GO 4 then check if there's some issues? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-3-14
Use props
Libitron
lvl.4
Canada

In the past I have successfully had maps populate and work in my two CrystalSky products, a plus controller for one of my Phantom 4 pro's and also my 7.85" CrystalSky monitor.

confirm what specific issue did you experience with the DJI CrystalSky?

1.   Google maps simply does not work with either at all any more. The Google Play services will not install and so no google map product will work. I think that DJI simply made errors in deciding what android versions to use. There is and should be a responsibility for DJI  to solve and support the need especially since they are still being sold at a retail level and since a loyal user base trusted the company to demonstrate some honor.

2. In my original post I mentioned MapBox. I have no bad experience with MapBox at all. The problem is that MapBox is no longer working on the CrystalSky devices. I cannot cache maps because no maps display to cache. I have been a user of these for years. I understand the processes to get them working. I have set location to on, I have changed location after a reset to be accurate for my location.

I am quite certain that DJI knows way better than I do about why they are not working. Just answer directly, Will DJI be honorable and get the maps working on CrystalSky products or will the decision makers at DJI bring shame upon themselves and cheat people with no support?
2022-3-17
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

Libitron Posted at 3-17 09:14
In the past I have successfully had maps populate and work in my two CrystalSky products, a plus controller for one of my Phantom 4 pro's and also my 7.85" CrystalSky monitor.

confirm what specific issue did you experience with the DJI CrystalSky?

Are you actually expecting any support from these DJI clowns??? Good Luck.

I bet that all you'll get is a bunch or approved copy and paste messages but no updates...
2022-3-19
Use props
Libitron
lvl.4
Canada

mAIRs Posted at 3-19 00:55
Are you actually expecting any support from these DJI clowns??? Good Luck.

I bet that all you'll get is a bunch or approved copy and paste messages but no updates...

Problem solved. Bought a Tripltek.
2022-4-7
Use props
jazzyjeff
lvl.4
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-14 04:44
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific issue did you experience with the DJI CrystalSky? In addition, can you please try to download offline maps on the DJI GO 4 then check if there's some issues? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

You are kidding me right? Why would you tell us to keep you posted when you are not even thinking of supporting this device. Really, you guys are a joke!
2022-4-21
Use props
fans8e6784cd
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-3-14 04:44
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific issue did you experience with the DJI CrystalSky? In addition, can you please try to download offline maps on the DJI GO 4 then check if there's some issues? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I just have a new screen. No mapbox maps. Just black screens.
2023-3-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans8e6784cd Posted at 3-28 22:01
I just have a new screen. No mapbox maps. Just black screens.

Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what specific drone are you currently using? Please tell us more about the detailed issue so we can help you further. Thank you.
2023-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules