Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Wifi Password Is Missing
3787 13 2022-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IRMMZ 1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 221371 ft
Canada

So, I DID have the wifi password but I peeled off the sticker and put it in the travel bag. And, it is gone, and so is the Wifi password. Is there any way to find it? DJI assistant has the option for wifi but it says cannot find ssid and pass.
2022-3-14
Use props
UKMoose
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3657552 ft
United Kingdom

Just found this posted by a dji moderator, hope it helps, not sure I know how to do it,
Last part should do it I hope.

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Press and hold the Function button on the aircraft for four seconds until you hear two beeps which indicate that the aircraft has switched to mobile device control. Launch the DJI GO 4 app and tap the icon in the top right corner of the screen. Next, scan the Wi-Fi QR Code on the aircraft to start the connection procedure. When "Start Flight" is shown on the app, it indicates that the connection is successful (or manually select the Mavic Air Wi-Fi in the mobile device Wi-Fi list and enter a password). If the password was still incorrect, you can reset the WiFi SSID. To reset the Wi-Fi SSID and password, press and hold the aircraft’s Function button for about 6 seconds, until you hear three beeps. Then connect the mobile device and drone and change Wi-Fi SSID and password under Wi-Fi settings. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding
2022-3-14
Use props
IRMMZ 1
lvl.3
Canada

UKMoose Posted at 3-14 06:50
Just found this posted by a dji moderator, hope it helps, not sure I know how to do it,
Last part should do it I hope.

Yeah, but the problem is I don't know what the wifi password is.
2022-3-14
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

IRMMZ 1 Posted at 3-14 07:51
Yeah, but the problem is I don't know what the wifi password is.

Read Moose's reply again. Especially the last part.
2022-3-14
Use props
IRMMZ 1
lvl.3
Canada

Mobilehomer Posted at 3-14 08:31
Read Moose's reply again. Especially the last part.

I don't have the Mavic Air. I have the Mavic Pro. I want to recover the wifi password because I misplaced the sticker that goes on the arm.
2022-3-14
Use props
djiuser_tG29upVfp7FS
New

United States

I am aware that this is off topic but I am desperate for some kind of solution so please help.

Hey, so for any experienced owners or staff members I have a question.

I have the DJI Mavic Pro and when I try to connect the phone to the controller to see the live view it says "Device not supported" It says this for both the iPhone 7 and the iPhone 13 I have used.
I can record but as soon as I plug the phone into the remote on the app it says "Device not supported" both these phones are up to date on all updates as well as the drone.

Second question. What app should I be using for my DJI Mavic Pro? I've noticed there are several apps that am I to use.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
2022-3-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. If you removed both stickers, try to switch the aircraft under Wi-Fi mode by toggling the switch on the side of the aircraft, and connect to the DJI Assistant 2. The SSID and password can be seen in Wi-Fi settings. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-3-15
Use props
IRMMZ 1
lvl.3
Canada

djiuser_tG29upVfp7FS Posted at 3-14 17:16
I am aware that this is off topic but I am desperate for some kind of solution so please help.

The Mavic Pro uses DJI GO 4. That is all I can help you with
2022-3-15
Use props
IRMMZ 1
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-15 02:25
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. If you removed both stickers, try to switch the aircraft under Wi-Fi mode by toggling the switch on the side of the aircraft, and connect to the DJI Assistant 2. The SSID and password can be seen in Wi-Fi settings. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

Thank you very much, I finally have the password again!
2022-3-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

IRMMZ 1 Posted at 3-15 07:47
Thank you very much, I finally have the password again!

Wonderful! Glad you have already managed to isolate the issue. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Have a good one!
2022-3-17
Use props
djiuser_13Kthn0BcLr8
lvl.1

United States

you people are useless
2-23 20:29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi. We are more than glad to help. Are you experiencing an issue relevant to the topic? Please reach out to us so we can assist you.
2-23 21:06
Use props
fansc0b78f42
New

United States

I have a spark and the wifi info (qr code and password) rubbed off the bottom of my controller. Anyway I can find this info somewhere else?
2-28 16:10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fansc0b78f42 Posted at 2-28 16:10
I have a spark and the wifi info (qr code and password) rubbed off the bottom of my controller. Anyway I can find this info somewhere else?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You can check the Wi-Fi SSID and Password of the DJI Spark using the DJI Assistant 2 software. Download the software and connect your Spark drone using a USB cable then go to Wi-Fi Settings. You may download the correct version of the software using the link below. Please keep us posted.

https://www.dji.com/global/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2
2-28 23:12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules