Unlocking GEO Zones
3348 16 2022-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MikeVi16
lvl.2
Flight distance : 582073 ft
Antigua and Barbuda

Hey guys, has anyone else had the issue where you unlock your GEO Zone and before take off try to import to the drone and get "aircraft disconnected" even after using the correct remote S/N? Or is this another issue that will be fixed in the next firmware update?
2022-3-14
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

I’ve not had any problems unlocking geo zones with my M3.  I always do them via the FlySafe website and then import in the Fly app.  
2022-3-14
Use props
MikeVi16
lvl.2
British Virgin Islands

KlooGee Posted at 3-14 08:15
I’ve not had any problems unlocking geo zones with my M3.  I always do them via the FlySafe website and then import in the Fly app.

This is what I’m accustom of doing as well but it seems like every time I start up the remote/drone there is nothing to import, unless it prompts me to unlock then tells me to restart the app. Wondering if it’s because the satellites take longer than normal to acquire GPS causing the drone not to be recognized? Idk lol
2022-3-14
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

MikeVi16 Posted at 3-14 08:21
This is what I’m accustom of doing as well but it seems like every time I start up the remote/drone there is nothing to import, unless it prompts me to unlock then tells me to restart the app. Wondering if it’s because the satellites take longer than normal to acquire GPS causing the drone not to be recognized? Idk lol

Yes, until it gets a location locked in, it doesn’t have a clue where in the world it’s currently at.  Hopefully the new firmware comes out quick and puts the GPS nightmare behind us.  
2022-3-14
Use props
Bussty
Second Officer
Flight distance : 320951 ft
New Zealand

KlooGee Posted at 3-14 08:15

So assuming you have satellite lock you can just launch straight away after clearing it on the FlySafe website? I always try and do it through my phone and drone on take off and have mixed results. Do you want to run through the quick steps? Thanks  
2022-3-14
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yes, I'm having constant issues with this. Was going to post a thread about it, but I'll add my points in here:

"Account Not Logged In" is my most common error, even though I am logged in.

It's very frustrating to say the least. One job I was on, I nearly had to throw the M2P in the air to do the job because I just couldn't get it to unlock.
2022-3-15
Use props
MikeVi16
lvl.2
Antigua and Barbuda

CloudVisual Posted at 3-15 02:12
Yes, I'm having constant issues with this. Was going to post a thread about it, but I'll add my points in here:

I either get the Account not logged in or Aircraft disconnected upon waiting for the homepoint to update. Hopefully this upcoming firmware update fixes everything.
2022-3-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there MikeVi16. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. For us to be able to help you with regards to this matter, kindly please send an email to our DJI Flysafe Department at flysafe@dji.com for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.
2022-3-15
Use props
MikeVi16
lvl.2
Antigua and Barbuda

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-15 19:34
Hello there MikeVi16. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. For us to be able to help you with regards to this matter, kindly please send an email to our DJI Flysafe Department at  for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.

Thank you!
2022-3-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there MikeVi16. You are very much welcome and if you have any other concerns or any inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-3-17
Use props
djiuser_6l2Q3IQY916y
New
Taiwan

I have the same problem with my dji mini 2
2022-8-25
Use props
djiuser_6l2Q3IQY916y
New
Taiwan

I have a problem with the SN, I cannot unlock geo zone because it always say aircraft disconnected, what to do?
2022-8-25
Use props
MikeVi16
lvl.2
British Virgin Islands

CloudVisual Posted at 3-15 02:12

I always seem to get Aircraft disconnected on mine and even after restarting it doesn’t fix. I would have to unlock directly from my RC Pro
2022-11-2
Use props
Daliacute_
lvl.1
Colombia

Same problem here, "aircraft disconnected" message. And can not import the license. Any ideas?
2023-1-20
Use props
djiuser_CLq0Ebi8dMvO
New

United Kingdom

Also got this problem. Any ideas?
2023-2-21
Use props
fans8986372c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3888 ft
United States

Finally figured out how to unlock a zone while showing  “aircraft disconnected” :

After clicking the Go fly button and you’ve acquired a signal from your drone (can see an image from the camera) and even though the Unauthorized Zone warning is illuminated, ATTEMPT TO TAKE OFF ANYWAY. (Sticks in and down). You’ll immediacy be asked if you want to self unlock. Proceed as usual.
2023-7-2
Use props
DGG
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1050217 ft
United States

No issues with the unlock process and import to M3 here. Only issue I have is with DJI Fly safe limiting the altitude to 200ft while LAANC gives me 400 FT approval. Any ideas?

TIA,
DGG
2023-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules