Galaxy A13 not able to install the DJI Fly app
1234567Next >
42067 279 2022-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
palouta
lvl.2
United States

just got a new phone and cant get the Fly app installed. Have tried everything. Is my Mini2 a brick now!!
2022-3-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. Please download the latest version of DJI Fly from our official website to check if the problem persists. Besides, please enable or allow "install unknown apps" to be installed on your device under the settings. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-3-14
Use props
palouta
lvl.2
United States

thanks, but I have already tried that. will not install onto the phone. that is why I am here. Please tell me if there is any other way to get it installed or as is it that just will not work on this phone?
2022-3-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

palouta Posted at 3-15 04:36
thanks, but I have already tried that. will not install onto the phone. that is why I am here. Please tell me if there is any other way to get it installed or as is it that just will not work on this phone?

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know what error messages or issues you encountered when you install the app? For example, you can not open the apk file after you download it or you can not open the app after you install it,
2022-3-15
Use props
palouta
lvl.2
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-15 04:44
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know what error messages or issues you encountered when you install the app? For example, you can not open the apk file after you download it or you can not open the app after you install it,

I can download the apk file and I have tried to install it from both an apk installer app and from my download file. I have changed my settings to allow install from both those files "allow install from unknown source" in both examples the install will start and towards the end the error message is " app not installed"

I believe that with the new android devices are programed with a "black list" of app makes now and DJI is on it.
2022-3-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

palouta Posted at 3-15 04:51
I can download the apk file and I have tried to install it from both an apk installer app and from my download file. I have changed my settings to allow install from both those files "allow install from unknown source" in both examples the install will start and towards the end the error message is " app not installed"

I believe that with the new android devices are programed with a "black list" of app makes now and DJI is on it.

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please make sure that there is enough mobile phone memory, generally requires more than 2GB. You can also try to install it by the installation package in the file manager.
2022-3-16
Use props
palouta
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 3-16 03:21
Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please make sure that there is enough mobile phone memory, generally requires more than 2GB. You can also try to install it by the installation package in the file manager.

Already checked that after seeing that issue with another user, still no good and I have over 12GB free
2022-3-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

palouta Posted at 3-16 04:42
Already checked that after seeing that issue with another user, still no good and I have over 12GB free

Could you please tell us the OS version of your phone? Is the OS version up to date? If the earlier version of the app has been installed, please back up the photos and videos, uninstall the earlier version of the app and then restart the mobile phone to see if the newly downloaded version can be installed.
2022-3-16
Use props
palouta
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-16 19:17
Could you please tell us the OS version of your phone? Is the OS version up to date? If the earlier version of the app has been installed, please back up the photos and videos, uninstall the earlier version of the app and then restart the mobile phone to see if the newly downloaded version can be installed.

New phone out of the box. nothing previously installed on it.

Galaxy A13 5G  
SM-A136U

Android 11
SEPF_SM-A136U_11_0010 Jan24
Anddroid security patch 2-1-2022

a136uoyn2ava8 updated March 8th 2022
2022-3-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

palouta Posted at 3-17 05:28
New phone out of the box. nothing previously installed on it.

Galaxy A13 5G  

Thanks for your update. We have forwarded your feedback to the related engineer. Please wait patiently. Thanks for your cooperation.
2022-3-17
Use props
palouta
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 3-17 05:37
Thanks for your update. We have forwarded your feedback to the related engineer. Please wait patiently. Thanks for your cooperation.

???????????????
2022-3-18
Use props
stanus
lvl.1

United States

I had the same problem with the mini se. If your phone is not on the list it will not work, I had to buy a used/refurb unit from the ones on the list.
2022-3-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, palouta. Sorry for the late response. Could you please use another browser to download the App and try to install it by opening it in file management?
2022-3-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

stanus Posted at 3-20 11:06
I had the same problem with the mini se. If your phone is not on the list it will not work, I had to buy a used/refurb unit from the ones on the list.

Hi, stanus. Sorry to hear about the issue. Could you please download the latest version of DJI Fly from our official website to check if the problem persists?

Besides, just to clarify, as of the moment, regarding the mobile device which is not on the compatibility list of DJI Fly, it may work however, we cannot guarantee the stability of the app on the said mobile device since it is not fully tested and not yet optimized with the application. We will highly recommend you use the recommended mobile device listed to avoid any issues and problems. Please note that support for additional devices is available as testing and development continue. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2022-3-20
Use props
palouta
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-20 22:58
Hi, palouta. Sorry for the late response. Could you please use another browser to download the App and try to install it by opening it in file management?

already tried this. you can download the file and you can start the install..toward the end of the install the error msg states "app not installed" I have done both directly from the file manager and tried through APK apps the phone will not let this be installed.
2022-3-21
Use props
palouta
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-20 23:07
Hi, stanus. Sorry to hear about the issue. Could you please download the latest version of DJI Fly from our official website to check if the problem persists?

Besides, just to clarify, as of the moment, regarding the mobile device which is not on the compatibility list of DJI Fly, it may work however, we cannot guarantee the stability of the app on the said mobile device since it is not fully tested and not yet optimized with the application. We will highly recommend you use the recommended mobile device listed to avoid any issues and problems. Please note that support for additional devices is available as testing and development continue. Thank you for your understanding and support!

the last samsung compatible phone is the S21...that phone is over a year old now, the S22 came out in Jan of 22. When are you going to fix this? I can't use any of my products anymore!
2022-3-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

palouta Posted at 3-21 11:48
already tried this. you can download the file and you can start the install..toward the end of the install the error msg states "app not installed" I have done both directly from the file manager and tried through APK apps the phone will not let this be installed.

This may be a system setting problem, you can also ask Samsung support for further assistance. I also tried to google some information for your reference. Hope this will help. https://www.fixcrunch.com/androi ... ot-installed-error/
2022-3-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

palouta Posted at 3-21 11:50
the last samsung compatible phone is the S21...that phone is over a year old now, the S22 came out in Jan of 22. When are you going to fix this? I can't use any of my products anymore!

As for the S22 issue, could you please tell us more details about the issue? What's the abnormal phenomenon?
2022-3-21
Use props
palouta
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-21 23:25
As for the S22 issue, could you please tell us more details about the issue? What's the abnormal phenomenon?

the issue is i can't install the fly app. i have done everything. please stop acting like this is an unusual issue. I am not the only one. many please buying their first drone are finding this out. But they can return their drones and buy from another company. I just got a new phone so now i am stuck with drones that cant fly unless i spend more money on a different phone.
2022-3-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

palouta Posted at 3-28 05:37
the issue is i can't install the fly app. i have done everything. please stop acting like this is an unusual issue. I am not the only one. many please buying their first drone are finding this out. But they can return their drones and buy from another company. I just got a new phone so now i am stuck with drones that cant fly unless i spend more money on a different phone.

We are sorry for any inconvenience. Could you please download and install the latest app through the link below to see if it works? If not, could you please provide us with more details like a screenshot or video for a further check? We will do our best to help. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-3-29
Use props
djiuser_WOWSkjWlMQAO
New

United States

I am having this same frustrating problem. I am trying to install the DJI Fly app for Navic Mini on my new Samsung A13.
YES, We have downloaded the latest file from DJI.
NO, it will not install.
Please see screenshots.
It is ridiculous for DJi to suggest that we buy a different phone.
It is ridiculous for DJI to suggest to the consumer that we ask Samsung to reprogram.
DJI needs to solve this incompatibility problem.

2022-5-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_WOWSkjWlMQAO Posted at 5-3 16:50
I am having this same frustrating problem. I am trying to install the DJI Fly app for Navic Mini on my new Samsung A13.
YES, We have downloaded the latest file from DJI.
NO, it will not install.

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the issue you've encountered. May I confirm if you enable or allow "install unknown apps" to be installed on your device under the settings? Besides, could you please give us a screenshot of the error message? Thank you.
2022-5-3
Use props
djiuser_u4JGnuIXQU7X
lvl.1

United Kingdom

palouta Posted at 3-21 11:50

They are full of ... ive got a ferrari of a drone but the keys wont start it . They fucking charge enough for these DJIs they need to get it sorted. Ill go back to Holystone. It's a government thing between 2 countries.
2022-7-2
Use props
djiuser_u4JGnuIXQU7X
lvl.1

United Kingdom

1000 pound drone and they dont care everything about customer service is gone down the toilet with DJI
2022-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_u4JGnuIXQU7X Posted at 7-2 17:56
1000 pound drone and they dont care everything about customer service is gone down the toilet with DJI

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. Could you please tell us more details about the issue you encountered? We will do our best to help. You can download and install the latest app through this link. https://www.dji.com/downloads?site=brandsite&from=nav
2022-7-2
Use props
RokK
New

Slovenia

Hi. If the problem is that when you try to install DJI fly app, you get ''app not installed'' message, means that your phone isn't compatible with the app. Your phone has to be Android 6.0 or higher and your processor has to be 64-bit, so the app will work.
2022-7-10
Use props
FlightUK
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-2 20:13
Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. Could you please tell us more details about the issue you encountered? We will do our best to help. You can download and install the latest app through this link. https://www.dji.com/downloads?site=brandsite&from=nav

The question is why does DJI Fly work on the Samsung A12 but not the Samsung A13 which is an updated phone?

71G+-UqoDkL._AC_SL1500_.png
2022-7-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

FlightUK Posted at 7-12 12:59
The question is why does DJI Fly work on the Samsung A12 but not the Samsung A13 which is an updated phone?

Have you tried to download the APP via our official website? Could you please tell us more details about the issue you encountered? Please note that the phone is not on the compatible list doesn't mean it can't be used. We need more details to locate your issue. Thank you.

2022-7-13
Use props
FlightUK
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 7-13 03:59
Have you tried to download the APP via our official website? Could you please tell us more details about the issue you encountered? Please note that the phone is not on the compatible list doesn't mean it can't be used. We need more details to locate your issue. Thank you.

Hi Thor. Yes I downloaded it from the website as I did for the A12 I had previously. The app installed and worked perfectly on the Samsung A12. The Samsung A13 is this one https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/galaxy-a13/specs/#SM-A135F

2022-7-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

FlightUK Posted at 7-14 14:50
Hi Thor. Yes I downloaded it from the website as I did for the A12 I had previously. The app installed and worked perfectly on the Samsung A12. The Samsung A13 is this one https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/galaxy-a13/specs/#SM-A135F

[view_image]

Could you please check if the 'Allow from this source' option of DJI Fly is enabled? Please find the setting of "Install unknown apps" in the phone system settings, turn on the switch of "Allow from this source", restart the phone, and then go to the file manager of your phone to open this file again to see if it works.
2022-7-14
Use props
FlightUK
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-14 19:25
Could you please check if the 'Allow from this source' option of DJI Fly is enabled? Please find the setting of "Install unknown apps" in the phone system settings, turn on the switch of "Allow from this source", restart the phone, and then go to the file manager of your phone to open this file again to see if it works.

Yep it was set up like that and still wouldn't install.

The Samsung A12 sold over 51.8 million units in 2021 but still officially unsupported despite meeting the criteria, this isn't a problem as you could install the app on it, and as said it worked perfectly. I just wonder why it's different with the A13, I'm not the only one having this issue.
2022-7-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

FlightUK Posted at 7-15 07:33
Yep it was set up like that and still wouldn't install.

[view_image]

May I ask about the OS version of your phone? Please upgrade the system to the latest one to see if it works.
2022-7-18
Use props
FlightUK
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-18 02:17
May I ask about the OS version of your phone? Please upgrade the system to the latest one to see if it works.

Android version 12. Security patch: level 1 June 2022.

Curent version: A135FXXU1AVF1 / A135FOXM1AVF1 / A135FXXU1AVF1
2022-7-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

FlightUK Posted at 7-23 13:22
Android version 12. Security patch: level 1 June 2022.

Curent version: A135FXXU1AVF1 / A135FOXM1AVF1 / A135FXXU1AVF1

Hi, there. Thank you very much for the update. We have sent you a PM and will keep you updated as well, please don't worry and have a check.
2022-7-24
Use props
djiuser_8TyrHlaXgmz7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 220 ft

Italy

Hi there. I have the same issue with my new samsung A13. Some fix for me now? Many thanx.
2022-7-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_8TyrHlaXgmz7 Posted at 7-28 03:01
Hi there. I have the same issue with my new samsung A13. Some fix for me now? Many thanx.

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. Could you please tell us more details about the issue you encountered?  May we know have you tried downloading and installing the latest app through our website? Here is the link. https://www.dji.com/downloads?site=brandsite&from=nav
2022-7-28
Use props
djiuser_8TyrHlaXgmz7
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-28 04:14
Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. Could you please tell us more details about the issue you encountered?  May we know have you tried downloading and installing the latest app through our website? Here is the link. https://www.dji.com/downloads?site=brandsite&from=nav
Samsung Galaxy A13, brand new, android 12 last release, downloaded your last apk from dji, more than 128gb free on the phone, "install from unknown sources" activated. Launched the apk, then message "not compatible", like other guys.
So what can I do? Many thanx

Apk from https://service-adhoc.dji.com/download/app/android/3b03cb95-bc4b-4b62-b4ab-9cf977d77309
Screenshot_20220728-171146_Package installer.jpg
2022-7-28
Use props
Astrid55
lvl.2
Flight distance : 30696 ft
Hong Kong

Hi, guys here. I found a youtube that maybe helpful for you. Check this:
2022-7-28
Use props
djiuser_8TyrHlaXgmz7
lvl.1

Italy

Astrid55 Posted at 7-28 23:40
Hi, guys here. I found a youtube that maybe helpful for you. Check this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYx9NEi1t2c
But we don't install via google play...
Any suggestion to go back to enjoy our drones?
Pls, many thanks, we're blocked.
It's crazy.
Screenshot_20220729-182707_Package installer.jpg
2022-7-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_8TyrHlaXgmz7 Posted at 7-29 08:25
But we don't install via google play...
Any suggestion to go back to enjoy our drones?
Pls, many thanks, we're blocked.

Hi, there. We will send you a test file via PM, you can test it first and if there is anything else that we can help with, please let us know as well.
2022-7-29
Use props
1234567Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules