42101 279 2022-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_8TyrHlaXgmz7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 220 ft

Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-29 20:30
Hi, there. We will send you a test file via PM, you can test it first and if there is anything else that we can help with, please let us know as well.

Ok, many thanks. Via PM at which address?
2022-7-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_8TyrHlaXgmz7 Posted at 7-30 00:34
Ok, many thanks. Via PM at which address?

Thanks for the update. Please check the following photo to check our PM. Thank you.
2022-7-30
Use props
djiuser_8TyrHlaXgmz7
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-30 00:43
Thanks for the update. Please check the following photo to check our PM. Thank you.[view_image]

Thank you very much for this attemp. The download was successful, but the installation of your apk was anyway NOT successful.
Should we try anything more?
Many thanks.
Screenshot_20220730-155056_Package installer.jpg
2022-7-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_8TyrHlaXgmz7 Posted at 7-30 05:53
Thank you very much for this attemp. The download was successful, but the installation of your apk was anyway NOT successful.
Should we try anything more?
Many thanks.

Hi there, please try:
1. Find the setting of "Install unknown apps" in the phone system settings, and turn on the switch of "Allow from this source" to have a try.
2. If the “Installing an Unknown Application” setting has been enabled, please back up the photos and videos. Uninstall the earlier version of the app and then restart the mobile phone. Download the app from the DJI official website. And install the app from the file manager agian.
If the issue persists, there may be a compatibility issue with the DJI Fly and your phone, you may need to use another device.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
2022-7-31
Use props
djiuser_EfqOJTARDNkl
New

United Kingdom

I have the same issue its a complete joke buy a new phone Samsung a13 as my old one was Samsung a12 and this new phone isn't compatible with the a13 please pull your fingers out dji and sort this issue out quick please.
2022-7-31
Use props
djiuser_EfqOJTARDNkl
New

United Kingdom

Dji have to fix this issue if they want people to continue buying there products I recently bought a Samsung a13 as my Samsung a12 was having battery issues due to its age and now I have to use an old phone to fly my mini 2 and mini drones due to compatibility issues. You know the issue dji so lleaee fix this otherwise you will end up having people buying other companies drones....
2022-7-31
Use props
djiuser_8TyrHlaXgmz7
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 7-31 02:05
Hi there, please try:
1. Find the setting of "Install unknown apps" in the phone system settings, and turn on the switch of "Allow from this source" to have a try.
2. If the “Installing an Unknown Application” setting has been enabled, please back up the photos and videos. Uninstall the earlier version of the app and then restart the mobile phone. Download the app from the DJI official website. And install the app from the file manager agian.
Tried all this several times. The solution CANNOT BE using another device. We all spent a lot of money for your drones, you cannot tell us that you dont fix this compatibility! You're not a little shop of a lillte town, you are DJI. Or not? Think about rthe future of your customers, normally upgrading their drones and thei needs. So a lot of newer phones will not be compatible, evn more and more??? I don't think you are so fool. Waiting for some fix, Many thanks
2022-7-31
Use props
djiuser_EfqOJTARDNkl
New

United Kingdom

Is there a remedy for this instead of the advice already mentioned as they don't work?
2022-7-31
Use props
Astrid55
lvl.2
Flight distance : 30696 ft
Hong Kong

djiuser_8TyrHlaXgmz7 Posted at 7-29 08:25
But we don't install via google play...
Any suggestion to go back to enjoy our drones?
Pls, many thanks, we're blocked.

Oh hey, I mean something like Google Play Store. It will trigger some protectionism and prevent you from installing software. It maybe the Galaxy Store in your phone.

Just open the authorities and try as video to see.
2022-7-31
Use props
djiuser_8TyrHlaXgmz7
lvl.1

Italy

Astrid55 Posted at 7-31 22:20
Oh hey, I mean something like Google Play Store. It will trigger some protectionism and prevent you from installing software. It maybe the Galaxy Store in your phone.
[view_image]
Just open the authorities and try as video to see.

Nothing to do even by this way...
Screenshot_20220801-122134_Package installer.jpg
2022-8-1
Use props
Astrid55
lvl.2
Flight distance : 30696 ft
Hong Kong

djiuser_8TyrHlaXgmz7 Posted at 8-1 02:22
Nothing to do even by this way...

May be changed to another surfer and try again? Like Firefox on your phone
2022-8-2
Use props
djiuser_8TyrHlaXgmz7
lvl.1

Italy

Astrid55 Posted at 8-2 01:20
May be changed to another surfer and try again? Like Firefox on your phone

It doesn't seem to be a problem by google play, samsung play, or browser. Once I got the apk (no problem downloading it!), then the apk works like a standalone, i think. Or not? So, firefox, chrome or other surfer, when is it coming to be a problem? If the apk works on my old samsung A40, why not on my new A13?
2022-8-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_EfqOJTARDNkl Posted at 7-31 04:34
I have the same issue its a complete joke buy a new phone Samsung a13 as my old one was Samsung a12 and this new phone isn't compatible with the a13 please pull your fingers out dji and sort this issue out quick please.

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please don't worry, our engineers are checking this problem now and we have also sent you a test file via PM, please have a check.
2022-8-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_8TyrHlaXgmz7 Posted at 8-2 04:27
It doesn't seem to be a problem by google play, samsung play, or browser. Once I got the apk (no problem downloading it!), then the apk works like a standalone, i think. Or not? So, firefox, chrome or other surfer, when is it coming to be a problem? If the apk works on my old samsung A40, why not on my new A13?

We are sincerely sorry for the unpleasant experience. Our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working on it. You can change a phone to solve this problem and if there are any updates about this problem, you can also check our website: www.dji.com Sorry again for this problem.
2022-8-2
Use props
djiuser_n8T3vsfPVpYP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 55161 ft
United States

I just bought a Mini SE. I also have a Samsung Galaxy A13. The DJI FLY app states that my phone is not compatible. Please advise what I can do to fly my drone.
2022-8-3
Use props
navyshah
lvl.1
Pakistan

DJI FLY does not work on Samsung A13, please help me out to resolve the issue,
2022-8-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_n8T3vsfPVpYP Posted at 8-3 21:11
I just bought a Mini SE. I also have a Samsung Galaxy A13. The DJI FLY app states that my phone is not compatible. Please advise what I can do to fly my drone.

Hi there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. The following details may help you more, please check:
1. Please delete the original app from your mobile device again and install the latest version from our official website https://dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly It is recommended to install it from the file manager. Please update your firmware to the latest version as well.
2. If the above step fails, please check your PM, we have sent you a test file, you can try to use this file and keep us updated. You can also change to another phone to solve this problem.
3. Besides, please don’t worry, our engineers are checking this problem as well. For the updates, you can stay turn to our official website.

2022-8-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

navyshah Posted at 8-7 06:07
DJI FLY does not work on Samsung A13, please help me out to resolve the issue,

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
1. May I confirm have you downloaded the app from our official website already?
If not, please install the latest DJI Fly app, please go to our official website https://dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly… to get the latest apk file.
2. And please update all the firmware to the latest version.
3. If you still meet the problem, please let us know, and we will send you a test file to help you.
4. You can also try to change another phone to solve this proble.

Besides, if you have any more needs or questions, please let us know.
2022-8-7
Use props
navyshah
lvl.1
Pakistan

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-7 18:06
Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
1. May I confirm have you downloaded the app from our official website already?
If not, please install the latest DJI Fly app, please go to our official website https://dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly… to get the latest apk file.

Yes, I have downloaded the app from DJI Official website and device is updated.
I am using Samsung Galaxy A13, after download the file and installation process, it says that the device is not compatible with the App, I have installed the same app into another Android Phone callled Vivo so it works normally, so kindly resolve the issue for my own device, name Samsung Galaxy A13.
2022-8-8
Use props
djiuser_n8T3vsfPVpYP
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-7 18:01
Hi there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. The following details may help you more, please check:
1. Please delete the original app from your mobile device again and install the latest version from our official website https://dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly It is recommended to install it from the file manager. Please update your firmware to the latest version as well.
2. If the above step fails, please check your PM, we have sent you a test file, you can try to use this file and keep us updated. You can also change to another phone to solve this problem.

I do not see a PM or a test file. Litchi seems to be working.
2022-8-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

navyshah Posted at 8-8 03:25
Yes, I have downloaded the app from DJI Official website and device is updated.
I am using Samsung Galaxy A13, after download the file and installation process, it says that the device is not compatible with the App, I have installed the same app into another Android Phone callled Vivo so it works normally, so kindly resolve the issue for my own device, name Samsung Galaxy A13.

We are sorry for your inconvenience.
We have sent you a PM to help you more with this problem, please check.
2022-8-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_n8T3vsfPVpYP Posted at 8-8 18:30
I do not see a PM or a test file. Litchi seems to be working.

Hi, there.
You can find your PM this way:

We will send you the solution later through PM, please check and keep us updated. Thank you.
2022-8-9
Use props
djiuser_19eVy6BkmFZo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47441 ft
United States

I also have the same problem can I receive the test file?
2022-8-9
Use props
djiuser_n8T3vsfPVpYP
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-9 00:25
Hi, there.
[view_image]

I have not received a PM with a test file included. I regret buying your product and will never buy DJI again. I will tell anyone thinking of buying DJI to not buy DJI.  
2022-8-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_n8T3vsfPVpYP Posted at 8-9 17:32
I have not received a PM with a test file included. I regret buying your product and will never buy DJI again. I will tell anyone thinking of buying DJI to not buy DJI.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused. Due to system problems, our message has been delayed. Please wait a moment and we will send it to you as soon as possible.
2022-8-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_19eVy6BkmFZo Posted at 8-9 09:18
I also have the same problem can I receive the test file?

I sent you a PM, please have a look.
2022-8-9
Use props
djiuser_kSJYVFtUdvpD
lvl.2

Netherlands

Unfortunately this test file is also not working for me and still comes up with the same message 'App not installed as app isn't compatible with your phone.'
2022-8-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_kSJYVFtUdvpD Posted at 8-10 01:51
Unfortunately this test file is also not working for me and still comes up with the same message 'App not installed as app isn't compatible with your phone.'

Could you please tell us the model and OS version of your mobile device?
2022-8-10
Use props
djiuser_kSJYVFtUdvpD
lvl.2

Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-10 04:25
Could you please tell us the model and OS version of your mobile device?

Its android 12, Samsung Galaxy A13
2022-8-10
Use props
djiuser_n8T3vsfPVpYP
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-9 18:22
We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused. Due to system problems, our message has been delayed. Please wait a moment and we will send it to you as soon as possible.

Sadly the BETA version of the file I was sent does not work. Somehow the LITCHI app works pretty good so clearly there is an issue with the DJI fly app not working on the SAMSUNG A13. Thankfully there was a third party app option that lets me actually use the drone without having to buy an iPhone.
2022-8-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_n8T3vsfPVpYP Posted at 8-10 11:49
Sadly the BETA version of the file I was sent does not work. Somehow the LITCHI app works pretty good so clearly there is an issue with the DJI fly app not working on the SAMSUNG A13. Thankfully there was a third party app option that lets me actually use the drone without having to buy an iPhone.

Hi, there. We have confirmed details with you via PM, could you please check?
2022-8-10
Use props
djiuser_kSJYVFtUdvpD
lvl.2

Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-10 17:30
Hi, there. We have confirmed details with you via PM, could you please check?

I didn't receive a PM
2022-8-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry to hear about that. Could you please check it via PC referring to the picture below to check it again?
2022-8-11
Use props
djiuser_19eVy6BkmFZo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47441 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-9 19:18
I sent you a PM, please have a look.

How do I look at the pm can I do it from mobile or do I have to be on a PC?
2022-8-13
Use props
Tsu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 72671 ft
Germany

I have the same problem (Samsung Galaxy A13 running Android 12.0). Can I get the test file as well please?

This really needs to be fixed!
2022-8-13
Use props
djiuser_lxCqG9X2BNKo
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-9 00:25
Hi, there.
[view_image]

Can i please get a test file to Im not happy at all BRB flying my drone on a 50$ phone for 3 weeks went and got this new a13 today and now it won't work
2022-8-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_lxCqG9X2BNKo Posted at 8-13 16:05
Can i please get a test file to Im not happy at all BRB flying my drone on a 50$ phone for 3 weeks went and got this new a13 today and now it won't work

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know if you are using DJI FLY APP? If so, you may download the new version from our website. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-8-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_kSJYVFtUdvpD Posted at 8-10 11:21
Its android 12, Samsung Galaxy A13

We've released a new version of DJI Fly, you can also download and install it through DJI's official website to see if it works. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-8-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_19eVy6BkmFZo Posted at 8-13 04:52
How do I look at the pm can I do it from mobile or do I have to be on a PC?

We've released a new version of DJI Fly, you can also download and install it through DJI's official website to see if it works. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-8-15
Use props
djiuser_kSJYVFtUdvpD
lvl.2

United Kingdom

New version is still not working
2022-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules