Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_kSJYVFtUdvpD Posted at 8-15 01:41
New version is still not working

May I confirm if you mean the app cannot be installed or it will not be opened? Please find the setting of "Install unknown apps" in the phone system settings, turn on the switch of "Allow from this source", restart the phone, and then go to the file manager to open the APK file again to install the app for a check.
2022-8-15
Use props
Tsu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 72671 ft
Germany

The app still cannot be installed. I allowed "Install unknkown apps", try to install the app and the same message pops up. That the app wasn t installed because it is not compatible with this phone.
2022-8-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Tsu Posted at 8-15 04:08
The app still cannot be installed. I allowed "Install unknkown apps", try to install the app and the same message pops up. That the app wasn t installed because it is not compatible with this phone.

We are sorry to know about this. We've sent you a PM regarding this issue, please have a look.
2022-8-15
Use props
Tsu
lvl.2
Germany

Unfortunately the beta version does not install either. Still same error message that the app was not installed because it is not compatible with this smartphone.
2022-8-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Tsu Posted at 8-16 00:31
Unfortunately the beta version does not install either. Still same error message that the app was not installed because it is not compatible with this smartphone.

Would you mind restarting the phone after turning on the switch of "Allow from this source", and then going to the file manager to open this file again to see if it works? If it still does not work, please provide us with a screenshot to check the error message.
2022-8-16
Use props
djiuser_LmEMqgdZKE3r
New

France

Bonjour je rencontre également le même problème avec mon galaxy a13 Android 12.
2022-8-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_LmEMqgdZKE3r Posted at 8-17 00:01
Bonjour je rencontre également le même problème avec mon galaxy a13 Android 12.

Hi, there.
We have sent you a PM, could you please check?
Thank you.
2022-8-17
Use props
Tsu
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-16 01:40
Would you mind restarting the phone after turning on the switch of "Allow from this source", and then going to the file manager to open this file again to see if it works? If it still does not work, please provide us with a screenshot to check the error message.
I tried again. Here is a picture of the error message. It is in german however

Screenshot_20220816-163032_Package installer.jpg
2022-8-17
Use props
djiuser_LmEMqgdZKE3r
New

France

Même avec votre lien (qui renvoie sur la page de téléchargement dji ) l'application m'annonce que mon téléphone n'est pas compatible,  merci de faire rapidement quelques choses car si la situation n'évolue pas je serai obligé de prendre un donne d'un concurrent à dji
2022-8-17
Use props
djiuser_19eVy6BkmFZo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47441 ft
United States

Also still having the same problem on Samsung a13 5g DJI fly app will not install just says incompatible. There must be a way for you guys to fix this there is no reason the done should work with the litchi app that I use now and not DJI fly....
Please fix this. I also see no way to find a pm on a mobile device is that not possible too. Close to 1000 bucks for this this and nothing??
2022-8-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Tsu Posted at 8-17 03:28
I tried again. Here is a picture of the error message. It is in german however

Sorry for the situation. Please try the following suggestions:
1. Go to the mobile phone’s “System Settings” and find “Installing an Unknown Application”. Enable the “Allow application installation from this source” switch, then install the app again from the file manager.
2. Check the mobile phone’s internal storage, and clear its cache. The remaining memory must be greater than 2GB.
3. Please try to remove the app completely and install the latest version again from our official website.
If the issue persists, there may be a compatibility issue between the DJI Fly app and Samsung A13, you may need to use another phone. Sorry about this.
2022-8-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_19eVy6BkmFZo Posted at 8-17 05:02
Also still having the same problem on Samsung a13 5g DJI fly app will not install just says incompatible. There must be a way for you guys to fix this there is no reason the done should work with the litchi app that I use now and not DJI fly....
Please fix this. I also see no way to find a pm on a mobile device is that not possible too. Close to 1000 bucks for this this and nothing??

1. Go to the mobile phone’s “System Settings” and find “Installing an Unknown Application”. Enable the “Allow application installation from this source” switch, then install the app again from the file manager.
2. Check the mobile phone’s internal storage, and clear its cache. The remaining memory must be greater than 2GB.
3. Please try to remove the app completely and install the latest version again from our official website.
If the issue persists, there may be a compatibility issue between the DJI Fly app and Samsung A13, you may need to use another phone. We will also report the compatibility request to our engineers. Hope for your kind understanding.
2022-8-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_LmEMqgdZKE3r Posted at 8-17 04:09
Même avec votre lien (qui renvoie sur la page de téléchargement dji ) l'application m'annonce que mon téléphone n'est pas compatible,  merci de faire rapidement quelques choses car si la situation n'évolue pas je serai obligé de prendre un donne d'un concurrent à dji

Hi, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Please try the following suggestions:
If the issue persists, there may be a compatibility issue between the DJI Fly app and Samsung A13, you may need to use another phone. We will also report the compatibility request to our engineers. Hope for your kind understanding.
2022-8-18
Use props
Beco2326
lvl.1
United States

Most of us know how to install APK files from an unknown source..  and usually when you do even if the phone is incompatible it would still install. There is still something wrong with the file. The DJI still works with letchi app... It is something wrong on your end not the guys who are trying to install an app that is easy...
2022-8-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Beco2326 Posted at 8-18 05:37
Most of us know how to install APK files from an unknown source..  and usually when you do even if the phone is incompatible it would still install. There is still something wrong with the file. The DJI still works with letchi app... It is something wrong on your end not the guys who are trying to install an app that is easy...

Sorry to hear about that. We have forwarded this situation to our engineer. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-8-19
Use props
navyshah
lvl.1
Pakistan

They stopped my replying after few queries,  really disappointed with DJI Support Team.
2022-8-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

navyshah Posted at 8-20 01:10
They stopped my replying after few queries,  really disappointed with DJI Support Team.

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please tell us the problem you encountered? We will do our best to help.
2022-8-20
Use props
Beco2326
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 8-19 00:43
Sorry to hear about that. We have forwarded this situation to our engineer. Thanks for your understanding and support.

i appreciate it ! its an ongoing issue, everyone is typing about the same... installing a apk or 3rd party app is really easy its not the way we are doing it . it is the install it self. the a13 galaxy is not a compatible phone by the list, but way better and more up to date then lets say my s10 witch i use now but doesnt carry internet so i would be stuck tethering from my real phone. but since litchi has made an app that works flawlessly with my a13 5g i use that. but dji fly i feel works smoother in a sence. so please someones got to be able to figure out how to fix it
2022-8-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Beco2326 Posted at 8-22 14:55
i appreciate it ! its an ongoing issue, everyone is typing about the same... installing a apk or 3rd party app is really easy its not the way we are doing it . it is the install it self. the a13 galaxy is not a compatible phone by the list, but way better and more up to date then lets say my s10 witch i use now but doesnt carry internet so i would be stuck tethering from my real phone. but since litchi has made an app that works flawlessly with my a13 5g i use that. but dji fly i feel works smoother in a sence. so please someones got to be able to figure out how to fix it

We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We have urged the team to check this problem and they are working on it already.
Thank you for your patience and support in advance.
2022-8-22
Use props
djiuser_J4XPOUftlk80
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1280 ft

Argentina

Hola tengo el mismo problema que todos los usuarios que tiene Samsung a13 con Android 12, no se puede instalar la app dji fly porque no es compatible con el teléfono como se puede solucionar
También me dejo de funcionar la app dji go para mi phantom
2022-8-24
Use props
djiuser_J4XPOUftlk80
lvl.2

Argentina

Soy usuario de dji desde el 2016, cambie el teléfono y ahora no puedo volar ni comprar el dji fly porque no funciona la app
Espero que solucionen el problema probé todo para la app dji fly y no hay manera de que se instale dice que no es compatible con este teléfono espero una solución  eejo una foto
Screenshot_20220824-213354_Package installer.jpg
2022-8-24
Use props
djiuser_J4XPOUftlk80
lvl.2

Argentina

Soy usuario de dji desde el 2016, cambie el teléfono y ahora no puedo volar ni comprar el dji fly porque no funciona la app
Espero que solucionen el problema probé todo para la app dji fly y no hay manera de que se instale dice que no es compatible con este teléfono espero una solución
Para el Samsung A13 4g de ram 128 de almacenamiento Android 12 one ui core 4.1
2022-8-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_J4XPOUftlk80 Posted at 8-24 16:35
Espero que solucionen el problema probé todo para la app dji fly y no hay manera de que se instale dice que no es compatible con este teléfono espero una solución
Para el Samsung A13 4g de ram 128 de almacenamiento Android 12 one ui core 4.1

3. Please install the latest version again from our official website. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
If the issue persists, please provide us with a screenshot of your phone's detailed information, especially the processor information.

As for the DJI Go, you can try to install the beta version through this link to see if it works. https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/5RGmZodoyg87WBk PWD: DJI123
2022-8-24
Use props
djiuser_J4XPOUftlk80
lvl.2

Argentina

Hola el enlace para dji go me pide contraseña cual seria ESTA?
Y con respecto a dji fly sigue sin andar realize todo lo que me indicó y más. Todo pero me dice que mi teléfono no es compatible con dji fly le recuerdo que es un Samsung a13 con Android 12 4g ram
Espero que puedan solucionar este problema para ese dispositivo
Screenshot_20220824-213354_Package installer.jpg
2022-8-25
Use props
djiuser_J4XPOUftlk80
lvl.2

Argentina

Descargue los archivos dji fly sigue sin funcionar en Samsung A13 4g de ram con Android 12
2022-8-25
Use props
palouta
lvl.2
United States

All I can say is, don't bother trying to find any help. You are wasting your time. DJI puts out replies to posts making it seem that the poster just doesn't understand how to install the app so they can deflect the fact that they have left you with the inability to use your drone. I am the OP it is now going on 9 months since i could fly my drone. I had to buy a new phone because my last one broke. Before that I had disabled the apps updates because of the known issues that had been happening 6 months before that. The fact that DJI still sells these drones stating that they are compatible with Android is the biggest scam. Basically they screwed you so remember that when it comes time to make your next purchase!     
2022-8-25
Use props
djiuser_kSJYVFtUdvpD
lvl.2

Netherlands

I ended up returning the drone in the end.. such a joke
2022-8-25
Use props
djiuser_J4XPOUftlk80
lvl.2

Argentina

Que lastima que se pueda utilizar en dispositivos nuevos, como Samsung a13
2022-8-25
Use props
djiuser_J4XPOUftlk80
lvl.2

Argentina

Podría enviarme el enlace con las app archivo para descargar dji go dji go4 nuevamente y dji fly para Android 12

Gracias
2022-8-25
Use props
djiuser_n8T3vsfPVpYP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 55161 ft
United States

djiuser_kSJYVFtUdvpD Posted at 8-25 15:46
I ended up returning the drone in the end.. such a joke

Funny thing is when I bought MINI SE from Wal-Mart there is a big fat sticker that states returns not accepted. Only exchanges for the same drone. Otherwise I would have just returned it the same day I realized the customer support is as bad as it is.
2022-8-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

palouta Posted at 8-25 04:27
All I can say is, don't bother trying to find any help. You are wasting your time. DJI puts out replies to posts making it seem that the poster just doesn't understand how to install the app so they can deflect the fact that they have left you with the inability to use your drone. I am the OP it is now going on 9 months since i could fly my drone. I had to buy a new phone because my last one broke. Before that I had disabled the apps updates because of the known issues that had been happening 6 months before that. The fact that DJI still sells these drones stating that they are compatible with Android is the biggest scam. Basically they screwed you so remember that when it comes time to make your next purchase!

Hello, there. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have not made compatibility tests targeted on this mobile device. Now we are still locating the issue. Would you please screenshot the About Page for us? We would forward it to our designated teams for further analysis.
2022-8-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_J4XPOUftlk80 Posted at 8-25 16:46
Podría enviarme el enlace con las app archivo para descargar dji go dji go4 nuevamente y dji fly para Android 12

Gracias

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know you are also using Samsung A13?
2022-8-25
Use props
djiuser_J4XPOUftlk80
lvl.2

Argentina

Vuelvo a describir el modelo del teléfono Samsung A13 4g de ram 128g de almacenamiento, sistema operativo Android ultima actualización Android 12 versión one ui core 4.1
Esos son los datos tecnicos de mi teléfono
Además no me funciona dji go necesito que me envíe el archivo de descarga que me enviaron que ya no está disponible ahora
Dji fly no se instala también
Screenshot_20220826-005106_Gallery.jpg
2022-8-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_J4XPOUftlk80 Posted at 8-25 19:48
Vuelvo a describir el modelo del teléfono Samsung A13 4g de ram 128g de almacenamiento, sistema operativo Android ultima actualización Android 12 versión one ui core 4.1
Esos son los datos tecnicos de mi teléfono
Además no me funciona dji go necesito que me envíe el archivo de descarga que me enviaron que ya no está disponible ahora

Thanks for your reply. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have not made compatibility tests targeted on this mobile device. Now we are still locating the issue. Would you please screenshot the About Page for us? We will confirm with our engineers again.
If you want to test the DJI GO 4 APP on your mobile device, we also send you a link in PM. Please check.
2022-8-25
Use props
djiuser_J4XPOUftlk80
lvl.2

Argentina

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-25 23:34
Thanks for your reply. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have not made compatibility tests targeted on this mobile device. Now we are still locating the issue. Would you please screenshot the About Page for us? We will confirm with our engineers again.
If you want to test the DJI GO 4 APP on your mobile device, we also send you a link in PM. Please check.
Bueno gracias por favor envíame el enlace para la app dji go y dji go4 para poder seguir volando mi phantom 3 standar
Todavia no llego nada por correo lo envian?
2022-8-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_J4XPOUftlk80 Posted at 8-26 03:54
Bueno gracias por favor envíame el enlace para la app dji go y dji go4 para poder seguir volando mi phantom 3 standar
Todavia no llego nada por correo lo envian?

Please check your Private Message in Notification. We've sent two links.
2022-8-26
Use props
djiuser_J4XPOUftlk80
lvl.2

Argentina

No logro encontrar el mensaje privado
2022-8-26
Use props
djiuser_J4XPOUftlk80
lvl.2

Argentina

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-26 04:19
Please check your Private Message in Notification. We've sent two links.

Muchas Gracias pero donde encuentro el mensaje privado , no logro encontrarlo
2022-8-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_J4XPOUftlk80 Posted at 8-26 05:44
Muchas Gracias pero donde encuentro el mensaje privado , no logro encontrarlo

Hi, the private message is available in the computer browser, is it possible to access a computer to check it out?
2022-8-27
Use props
djiuser_J4XPOUftlk80
lvl.2

Argentina

OK voy a verificar si esta
2022-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules