Los enlaces ya no están disponibles me podrían enviar nuevamente los mismos
2022-8-27
Use props
Beco2326
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47441 ft
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-25 23:34
Thanks for your reply. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have not made compatibility tests targeted on this mobile device. Now we are still locating the issue. Would you please screenshot the About Page for us? We will confirm with our engineers again.
If you want to test the DJI GO 4 APP on your mobile device, we also send you a link in PM. Please check.

Here are mine for the a13 and yes I have developer options open. But hope it helps the team figure it out
Screenshot_20220827-170553_Settings.jpg
Screenshot_20220827-170600_Settings.jpg
2022-8-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Beco2326 Posted at 8-27 13:06
Here are mine for the a13 and yes I have developer options open. But hope it helps the team figure it out

Hello, there. Thank you so much for the help. Would you please screenshot the Software Information in the About Phone for us? To protect your privacy, you may edit the picture and tell us. Thanks!  
2022-8-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_J4XPOUftlk80 Posted at 8-27 12:26
Los enlaces ya no están disponibles me podrían enviar nuevamente los mismos

Sorry for the late response. Please check your PM. The second link is still valid. You may retry again.
2022-8-27
Use props
janis.grislis
lvl.1

Latvia

Hi,

I have the same issue with my Samsung A13 and DJI Fly App. I can't install the newest (actually any) DJI Fly app on my phone.

There is my phone data:

I have downloaded the newest DJI Fly App from the DJI Download center:

During the installation process, I got the message that App wasn't compatible with my phone.

I already tried everything from this video: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 373&pid=2809991
But it didn't give any success to me.
2022-8-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

janis.grislis Posted at 8-28 03:18
Hi,

I have the same issue with my Samsung A13 and DJI Fly App. I can't install the newest (actually any) DJI Fly app on my phone.

Thank you so much for your help. Actually, we want the screenshot of this page.

Would you please help?
2022-8-28
Use props
djiuser_J4XPOUftlk80
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1280 ft

Argentina

Que lastima que no se puede. Disfrutar sus productos como antes cuando apareció el phantom y sus hermanos mayores, ahora tenes que primero ver si tu dispositivo aún siendo nuevo ver si funciona la app antes de comprar un dron o u. Ósmo que también no funciona la app en Samsung A13 4g de ram 128g de almacenamiento,
Tal vez sería más conveniente que esutedes vendan un dispositivo para poder usar las app y que sea accesible para todos porque como estamos tenemos que comprar un celular  que sea los pocos de la lista que funciona las app y muy caro para usar sus aplicaciones
Saludos es mi opinión compre un teléfono nuevo para usar mini se y ósmosis y no me sirve
2022-8-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_J4XPOUftlk80 Posted at 8-29 11:47
Que lastima que no se puede. Disfrutar sus productos como antes cuando apareció el phantom y sus hermanos mayores, ahora tenes que primero ver si tu dispositivo aún siendo nuevo ver si funciona la app antes de comprar un dron o u. Ósmo que también no funciona la app en Samsung A13 4g de ram 128g de almacenamiento,
Tal vez sería más conveniente que esutedes vendan un dispositivo para poder usar las app y que sea accesible para todos porque como estamos tenemos que comprar un celular  que sea los pocos de la lista que funciona las app y muy caro para usar sus aplicaciones
Saludos es mi opinión compre un teléfono nuevo para usar mini se y ósmosis y no me sirve

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please provide us with a screenshot of your phone's system information? We will forward it to our team for further checking.
2022-8-29
Use props
djiuser_J4XPOUftlk80
lvl.2

Argentina

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-29 23:57
Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please provide us with a screenshot of your phone's system information? We will forward it to our team for further checking.
Les recuerdo que es un Samsung A13 4g de ram 128g de almacenamiento
Y no funcioana ninguna aplicación de de dji
Screenshot_20220830-104754_Settings.jpg
Screenshot_20220830-104750_Settings.jpg
2022-8-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_J4XPOUftlk80 Posted at 8-30 06:14
Les recuerdo que es un Samsung A13 4g de ram 128g de almacenamiento
Y no funcioana ninguna aplicación de de dji

Thank you so much for your help. We have sent it to our designated teams.
2022-8-31
Use props
samkratos2199
lvl.1

Canada

Je viens d'achter un Samsung A13 et je suis incapable d'installer l'application de DJI mini 2, pour mon drone. Y a t-il une solution?
2022-9-4
Use props
samkratos2199
lvl.1

Canada

I just bought myself a Samsung A13 and am unable to install the DJi mini 2 app to fly my drone. Is there a solution?
2022-9-4
Use props
djiuser_J4XPOUftlk80
lvl.2

Argentina

No hay solución y creo que no va a ver
2022-9-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

samkratos2199 Posted at 9-4 11:34
I just bought myself a Samsung A13 and am unable to install the DJi mini 2 app to fly my drone. Is there a solution?

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Samsung A13 has not been tested before. We can not promise it compatibility. We would recommend users perform the troubleshooting steps first to see whether it is the settings on the phone block the installation. We will also carry forward the compatibility tests as soon as possible.
2022-9-4
Use props
janis.grislis
lvl.1

Latvia

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-28 03:52
Thank you so much for your help. Actually, we want the screenshot of this page.
[view_image]
Would you please help?

2022-9-5
Use props
samkratos2199
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-4 20:02
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Samsung A13 has not been tested before. We can not promise it compatibility. We would recommend users perform the troubleshooting steps first to see whether it is the settings on the phone block the installation. We will also carry forward the compatibility tests as soon as possible.

I had a Samsung A12 with the DJi application which worked very well, but I had to change to a Samsung A13, so you are telling me that I can no longer use my drone? It's a joke! Completely ridiculous....
2022-9-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

samkratos2199 Posted at 9-5 16:33
I had a Samsung A12 with the DJi application which worked very well, but I had to change to a Samsung A13, so you are telling me that I can no longer use my drone? It's a joke! Completely ridiculous....

We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience. We understand your feeling very well. We also hope it can work well with your new phone. We will keep forward your feedback to the corresponding team. Our team will perform compatibility tests as soon as possible. If possible, please temporarily use your Samsung A12 for flying. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-9-6
Use props
samkratos2199
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-6 01:46
We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience. We understand your feeling very well. We also hope it can work well with your new phone. We will keep forward your feedback to the corresponding team. Our team will perform compatibility tests as soon as possible. If possible, please temporarily use your Samsung A12 for flying. Thanks for your understanding and support.

There's just a ''little'' problem, my Samsung A12 no longer works, it's in the trash, that's why I had to buy a new cell phone (A13). It is inconceivable that your drone is compatible with all brands of cell phones. So I can't use my drone anymore, I'm speechless....
2022-9-6
Use props
djiuser_J4XPOUftlk80
lvl.2

Argentina

Es lamentablemente que un teléfono más nuevo no sea compatible con las aplicaciones dji fly, dji mimo no funcionan en este teléfono, deberían corregir esto a mi tampoco me funciona tendré que seguridad volando mi phantom 3,
Espero que lo solucionen el tema de compatibilidad con Samsung A13 4g de ram 128g de almacenamiento para dji fly
2022-9-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_J4XPOUftlk80 Posted at 9-6 06:02
Es lamentablemente que un teléfono más nuevo no sea compatible con las aplicaciones dji fly, dji mimo no funcionan en este teléfono, deberían corregir esto a mi tampoco me funciona tendré que seguridad volando mi phantom 3,
Espero que lo solucionen el tema de compatibilidad con Samsung A13 4g de ram 128g de almacenamiento para dji fly

Sorry for your inconvenience. Please note that this model of phone hasn't been tested which may lead to incompatibility. We have forwarded your feedback to our team and try our best to push the compatible tests. Besides, for DJI Mimo, may we know if you have tried to reinstall the APP via our official website? Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/cn/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
2022-9-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

samkratos2199 Posted at 9-6 04:31
There's just a ''little'' problem, my Samsung A12 no longer works, it's in the trash, that's why I had to buy a new cell phone (A13). It is inconceivable that your drone is compatible with all brands of cell phones. So I can't use my drone anymore, I'm speechless....

Greatly sorry for any inconvenience caused. We will try our best to push the compatible tests. Appreciate your understanding.
2022-9-6
Use props
djiuser_h1M7mRiGUlnV
New

Italy

Anch'io con lo stesso e identico problema nel mio Galaxy A13, nonostante ho seguito scrupolosamente tutti i passaggi che Dji indica. Nessun risultato! Ma come si fa? Dji risolvi subito il problema, non abbiamo soldi da buttare!
2022-9-7
Use props
djiuser_J4XPOUftlk80
lvl.2

Argentina

No la verdad que no puedo comprar otro celular
2022-9-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_h1M7mRiGUlnV Posted at 9-7 03:58
Anch'io con lo stesso e identico problema nel mio Galaxy A13, nonostante ho seguito scrupolosamente tutti i passaggi che Dji indica. Nessun risultato! Ma come si fa? Dji risolvi subito il problema, non abbiamo soldi da buttare!

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Kindly note that this model of phone hasn't been tested specially and thus is not on our compatibility list currently. We have forwarded feedback to our team and try our best to push the compatible tests. If you have an emergent mission, you may use the compatible phone as an alternative first. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads?site=brandsite&from=footer
2022-9-7
Use props
dhs8686
lvl.1

Brazil

Please, this is unbelievable.
Litchi works normally but the manufacturer app does not work on Samsung Galaxy A13.
How difficult is it to hire a programmer who can make it work? Endless amateurism!
2022-9-9
Use props
dhs8686
lvl.1

Brazil

Any beta version for me to test? Please!
2022-9-9
Use props
samkratos2199
lvl.1

Canada

Since you have no solutions or compensation to offer me, being unable to install your application on my Samsung A13, I decided to sell my DJi drone and tell my friends who wanted to buy a drone, not to choose DJI. And, I wrote a message on my Facebook page not to buy a drone from your company, that it was inconceivable and pathetic not to be able to install this application on an A13...
2022-9-9
Use props
djiuser_kSJYVFtUdvpD
lvl.2

Malta

samkratos2199 Posted at 9-9 14:37
Since you have no solutions or compensation to offer me, being unable to install your application on my Samsung A13, I decided to sell my DJi drone and tell my friends who wanted to buy a drone, not to choose DJI. And, I wrote a message on my Facebook page not to buy a drone from your company, that it was inconceivable and pathetic not to be able to install this application on an A13...
Sadly i also had to return the drone. A few months back I purchased the mini 2 and at the time had a Huawei phone which also wasnt compatible with the fly app. So i got in touch with DJI support and asked if the Samsung A13 would work with the fly app (before buying it) and the individual i spoke to said yes it would work. So obviously i then went to buy the A13 expecting it to work so i could finally fly the drone. After all this i then tried to download the fly app again on my new Samsung A13 and the amount of disappointment and frustration i felt when it gave me the "not compattible" message was insane. The drone got returned instantly and i am now stuck with 2 phones. Really not good DJI!
2022-9-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_kSJYVFtUdvpD Posted at 9-10 02:44
Sadly i also had to return the drone. A few months back I purchased the mini 2 and at the time had a Huawei phone which also wasnt compatible with the fly app. So i got in touch with DJI support and asked if the Samsung A13 would work with the fly app (before buying it) and the individual i spoke to said yes it would work. So obviously i then went to buy the A13 expecting it to work so i could finally fly the drone. After all this i then tried to download the fly app again on my new Samsung A13 and the amount of disappointment and frustration i felt when it gave me the "not compattible" message was insane. The drone got returned instantly and i am now stuck with 2 phones. Really not good DJI!

We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We will check this problem and keep you updated here asap.

Besides, if there is anything else that we can help with, please just let us know.
2022-9-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_kSJYVFtUdvpD Posted at 9-10 02:44
Sadly i also had to return the drone. A few months back I purchased the mini 2 and at the time had a Huawei phone which also wasnt compatible with the fly app. So i got in touch with DJI support and asked if the Samsung A13 would work with the fly app (before buying it) and the individual i spoke to said yes it would work. So obviously i then went to buy the A13 expecting it to work so i could finally fly the drone. After all this i then tried to download the fly app again on my new Samsung A13 and the amount of disappointment and frustration i felt when it gave me the "not compattible" message was insane. The drone got returned instantly and i am now stuck with 2 phones. Really not good DJI!

Update:
After confirming with the team, we see that our reply on this issue on August 5th is: "Samsung A13 is currently being tested by our engineers." Would you mind sending us a relevant screenshots to us so that we can check more details?
In addition, please don't worry about this issue, we have also urged the relevant teams to follow up.
2022-9-12
Use props
bcostea
New

United States

Hello people, I'm also having this pain with my A13 and I did some research on the thing. From what I found out, the DJI Fly app is only working on a 64bit OS, while the A13 runs on a 32bit one. This is really painful and I have no idea why Admins around are suggesting to update system, re-download app and all that stuff, and even more, I'm not sure what engineers are they talking to, cause the app is made for the 64 bit architecture and OS and it's never gonna work on 32bit systems, even though the device is capable of 64. Unless the devs release a 32bit version of the app, which I wouldn't expect any time soon since all IT fields move away from that.

As painful as it sounds, I'll probably need to get a 64bit capable phone. I just wish I could activate the drone without the DJI Fly app, and then I could just fly it with Litchi. Note that it literally arrived a couple of hours ago and I have been having these issues ever since. Really frustrating.

Hope this gives you guys some context.
2022-9-13
Use props
Chrgdrvr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25610 ft

Austria

Thanks bcostea! Thats the first explanation, which makes 100% sense. I am currently flying with the "ugcs for dji" app, which works fine. The only problem is, that i dont know how to change the drone-speed, but thats a thing i can live with (8m/s max for the DJI Mavic Mini 1)
2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

bcostea Posted at 9-13 12:39
Hello people, I'm also having this pain with my A13 and I did some research on the thing. From what I found out, the DJI Fly app is only working on a 64bit OS, while the A13 runs on a 32bit one. This is really painful and I have no idea why Admins around are suggesting to update system, re-download app and all that stuff, and even more, I'm not sure what engineers are they talking to, cause the app is made for the 64 bit architecture and OS and it's never gonna work on 32bit systems, even though the device is capable of 64. Unless the devs release a 32bit version of the app, which I wouldn't expect any time soon since all IT fields move away from that.

As painful as it sounds, I'll probably need to get a 64bit capable phone. I just wish I could activate the drone without the DJI Fly app, and then I could just fly it with Litchi. Note that it literally arrived a couple of hours ago and I have been having these issues ever since. Really frustrating.

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. Please note that our team has been working on it. Could you please provide us with a screenshot of your phone system? We will forward it to our team to make further checks.
2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Chrgdrvr Posted at 9-14 00:29
Thanks bcostea! Thats the first explanation, which makes 100% sense. I am currently flying with the "ugcs for dji" app, which works fine. The only problem is, that i dont know how to change the drone-speed, but thats a thing i can live with (8m/s max for the DJI Mavic Mini 1)

Hi, there. Could you please provide us with a screenshot of your phone system? We will forward it to our team to make further checks.
2022-9-14
Use props
Chrgdrvr
lvl.1

Austria

What screenshot do you need?
Modelnumber: SM-A137F/DSN
Modelname: Galaxy A13
2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Chrgdrvr Posted at 9-14 01:35
What screenshot do you need?
Modelnumber: SM-A137F/DSN
Modelname: Galaxy A13

We have forwarded it to our team to make further checks.
2022-9-14
Use props
Tsu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 72671 ft
Germany

bcostea Posted at 9-13 12:39
Hello people, I'm also having this pain with my A13 and I did some research on the thing. From what I found out, the DJI Fly app is only working on a 64bit OS, while the A13 runs on a 32bit one. This is really painful and I have no idea why Admins around are suggesting to update system, re-download app and all that stuff, and even more, I'm not sure what engineers are they talking to, cause the app is made for the 64 bit architecture and OS and it's never gonna work on 32bit systems, even though the device is capable of 64. Unless the devs release a 32bit version of the app, which I wouldn't expect any time soon since all IT fields move away from that.

You might be onto something there i think. The A13 is not 32 bit however. It is running some armv8 architecture that should be capable of running 64bit programms. There are models with Ram larger than 4 gb after all.

Therefore there is really no excuse for DJI to not fix that issue as quickly as possible! I am just as frustrated
2022-9-14
Use props
Chrgdrvr
lvl.1

Austria

I just checked via an 64Bit Checker app, and it stated:

32Bit-OS
Supported ABIs: armeabi-v7a,armeabi
2022-9-14
Use props
Tsu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 72671 ft
Germany

Chrgdrvr Posted at 9-14 09:01
I just checked via an 64Bit Checker app, and it stated:

32Bit-OS

Oh right, my bad. So it is 32bit os running on a 64 bit platform. At first i thought it was the other way around.
That is something i never even considered when buying a phone.
2022-9-14
Use props
Chrgdrvr
lvl.1

Austria

Tsu Posted at 9-14 09:19
Oh right, my bad. So it is 32bit os running on a 64 bit platform. At first i thought it was the other way around.
That is something i never even considered when buying a phone.

Same for me. Luckily UGCS saved the day and the drone is not a complete lost.
2022-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules