42209 279 2022-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_o5MXLYsY3vEs Posted at 4-23 03:52
I want to fly with a13 but this app does not work you idiots you make me spend another 200 dollars While i am broke asf and Just want to fly make it fking compatible and dont be autistic

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. As we explained above, since A13 does not support 64-bit apps, DJI Fly App can’t be installed. We recommend that you try another mobile device. You can refer to the compatibility list through this link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2023-4-23
Use props
gf-boos
New

United States

I own a DJI mavic mini drone and it workt always perfectly. Now I got a new phone, a Galaxy A13 and I can't install the app. From the information in this forum I understand that it has to do with the Android version as it should not support 64 bits software. It took you about a year to come with this conclusion, what is very long, a good service center should have found that in a week (worse case scenario).
Strange thing is that the Litchi app is working on this phone, according to many users here. Unfortunately this app costs €29. As this app is in many ways a better app with more features I wonder why DJI can't make such an app for us. a 32bit version of your own DJI app, that can't be that difficult, or offer DJI users a free update to the Litchi app!
Please do something, as this isn't good for your brand.
2023-4-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

gf-boos Posted at 4-30 08:26
I own a DJI mavic mini drone and it workt always perfectly. Now I got a new phone, a Galaxy A13 and I can't install the app. From the information in this forum I understand that it has to do with the Android version as it should not support 64 bits software. It took you about a year to come with this conclusion, what is very long, a good service center should have found that in a week (worse case scenario).
Strange thing is that the Litchi app is working on this phone, according to many users here. Unfortunately this app costs €29. As this app is in many ways a better app with more features I wonder why DJI can't make such an app for us. a 32bit version of your own DJI app, that can't be that difficult, or offer DJI users a free update to the Litchi app!
Please do something, as this isn't good for your brand.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. For a better usage experience, most apps have been updated to 64-bit. We recommend that you try another mobile device that can install 64bit apps. Meanwhile, we’ll log and report your issue, and evaluate whether your mobile phone will be compatible in subsequent product development. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-4-30
Use props
TomJay66
New

Germany

Seriously now? You guys at dji are seriously asking everyone who owns a Samsung A13 to buy another new phone just because you guys at dji can't get your software to work on devices like this? This is unbelievable. After all, your drones cost a lot of money and as a buyer you should be able to expect that the app works on EVERY (!!!) smartphone. You should push your software developers to solve this problem very quickly.

Above all, the moderators should agree on who writes what. There are felt about 20 moderators/administrators here and they all write the same posts, that "you should download the latest software" and "that you should send screenshots" bla bla bla. All this has already been done several times and still you do not get going!!!

That´s ridiculous!
2023-5-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

TomJay66 Posted at 5-9 01:20
Seriously now? You guys at dji are seriously asking everyone who owns a Samsung A13 to buy another new phone just because you guys at dji can't get your software to work on devices like this? This is unbelievable. After all, your drones cost a lot of money and as a buyer you should be able to expect that the app works on EVERY (!!!) smartphone. You should push your software developers to solve this problem very quickly.

Above all, the moderators should agree on who writes what. There are felt about 20 moderators/administrators here and they all write the same posts, that "you should download the latest software" and "that you should send screenshots" bla bla bla. All this has already been done several times and still you do not get going!!!

Hi there, we apologize for the issue you encountered. For a better usage experience, most apps have been updated to 64-bit. As your mobile phone does not support 64-bit apps, DJI Fly can’t be installed.
Therefore, we recommend that you try another mobile device. Meanwhile, we’ll log and report your issue, and evaluate whether your mobile phone will be compatible with subsequent product development. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-5-9
Use props
Colamann
New
Flight distance : 553287 ft
Mexico

I can't get it installed on my A13 either.
So lets try a little different approach..........

What version of DJI Fly will work on this phone???

Thanks
2023-5-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Colamann Posted at 5-18 06:22
I can't get it installed on my A13 either.
So lets try a little different approach..........

Hello, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
The DJI FLY APP was developed based on the 64-bit platform.The minimum request of installation environment as belows:
1. Requires Android 6.0 or above.
2. Available ROM is 2GB and above.
3. Supporting ArmV8 64-bit architectures.(64-bit processor)
However, A13 does not support 64-bit apps, so DJI Fly App can’t be installed. We recommend that you try another mobile device.
2023-5-19
Use props
arielitoalvarez
New

Argentina

Tengo el mismo problema con un A13 nuevo ,  lamento que hayan restringido la APP a plataformas de 64 bit y no ofrecer compatibilidad, me entristece esta limitacion del desarrollo.
2023-5-21
Use props
djiuser_Gb1qnn5GG7X8
New

Colombia

Compra uno untelefeno nuevo y resulta que para dji no es compatible el teléfono
2023-5-30
Use props
djiuser_Gb1qnn5GG7X8
New

Colombia

Están pidiendo que todos compremos un teléfono nuevo por que ustedes no pueden desarrollar una App compatible con todos los teléfono es es lo mínimo
No vuelvo a comprar nada DJI NO SIRVE
2023-5-30
Use props
djiuser_Gb1qnn5GG7X8
New

Colombia

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-19 00:02
Hello, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
The DJI FLY APP was developed based on the 64-bit platform.The minimum request of installation environment as belows:
1. Requires Android 6.0 or above.

Eso no es culpa del cliente si no del desarrollador que no puede hacer una app compatible
2023-5-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_Gb1qnn5GG7X8 Posted at 5-30 05:51
Eso no es culpa del cliente si no del desarrollador que no puede hacer una app compatible

Hello, there. We are sorry that most apps have been updated to 64-bit for a better user experience and DJI Fly App is also developed on the basis of the 64-bit platform, too.
We really apologize that we are unable to test all the mobile devices on the market. The compatible mobile devices list can be found on our website. Here is the link:
https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2023-5-30
Use props
djiuser_jEiudTmnSOm3
New

Ireland

What a joke DJI are.
Can't use my drone as I also have a Samsung galaxy a13 android phone.
Shame on them expecting people to purchase a new device because of their actions.
Keep your apologies they mean nothing...
People you know to kee
p away from DJI if purchasing a drone.
They have absolutely no respect for the consumer's..
2023-6-5
Use props
djiuser_jEiudTmnSOm3
New

Ireland

What a joke DJI are.
Shame on them expecting people to purchase a new device because of their actions.
Keep your apologies they mean nothi
ng...
People you know to kee
p away from DJI if purchasing a drone.
They have absolutely no respect for the consumer's..
2023-6-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_jEiudTmnSOm3 Posted at 6-5 14:19
What a joke DJI are.
Shame on them expecting people to purchase a new device because of their actions.

Hi, there. I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for your feedback. For a better user experience, most apps have been updated to 64-bit. As your mobile phone does not support 64-bit apps, DJI Fly can’t be installed. We recommend that you try another mobile device. Meanwhile, we’ll log and report your issue and evaluate whether your mobile phone will be compatible with subsequent product development. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-6-5
Use props
djiuser_Vrn2qR5lVzdj
New

Spain

palouta Posted at 2022-3-17 05:28
New phone out of the box. nothing previously installed on it.

Galaxy A13 5G  

yo tengo el mismo problema con el mismo telefono
2023-6-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Vrn2qR5lVzdj Posted at 6-12 01:25
yo tengo el mismo problema con el mismo telefono

Hi there, hope you understand that for a better usage experience, most apps have been updated to 64-bit. As A13 does not support 64-bit apps, DJI Fly can’t be installed. We recommend that you try another mobile device. Meanwhile, we’ll log and report your issue, and evaluate whether your mobile phone will be compatible with subsequent product development. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-6-12
Use props
djiuser_SmMavyJHXYc0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 661165 ft
Romania

DJI Wanda Posted at 2022-3-15 04:44
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know what error messages or issues you encountered when you install the app? For example, you can not open the apk file after you download it or you can not open the app after you install it,
Good evening, when we try to download the app we succeed, but then it asks if we want to install it.  Let's install.  and after a few seconds it tells us: the application was not downloaded because it is not compatible with your phone. Can it be fixed somehow in time?  Thank you.
2023-6-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_SmMavyJHXYc0 Posted at 6-19 10:22
Good evening, when we try to download the app we succeed, but then it asks if we want to install it.  Let's install.  and after a few seconds it tells us: the application was not downloaded because it is not compatible with your phone. Can it be fixed somehow in time?  Thank you.

Hi there, you can refer to my reply on 257#, for a better usage experience, most apps have been updated to 64-bit. As A13 does not support 64-bit apps, DJI Fly can’t be installed. We recommend that you try another mobile device. Meanwhile, we’ll log and report your issue, and evaluate whether your mobile phone will be compatible with subsequent product development. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-6-20
Use props
djiuser_SmMavyJHXYc0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 661165 ft
Romania

Hello, I understand that the app will run on 64bit and thank you for trying to do Dji Fly on Galaxy A13, I think it is possible because Glaxi A13 supports 64bit programs, but I admit it doesn't work with 64bit it says that on the website too  Samsung's.  Once again I understand that the application will run on 64-bit.  Thanks for your time.
2023-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_SmMavyJHXYc0 Posted at 6-20 03:37
Hello, I understand that the app will run on 64bit and thank you for trying to do Dji Fly on Galaxy A13, I think it is possible because Glaxi A13 supports 64bit programs, but I admit it doesn't work with 64bit it says that on the website too  Samsung's.  Once again I understand that the application will run on 64-bit.  Thanks for your time.

Thanks for your understanding. We will forward your feedback to the corresponding team. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2023-6-20
Use props
Randiv Lokusooriya
New

Sri Lanka

Can't download samsung galaxy A13 ?? How to download
2023-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Randiv Lokusooriya Posted at 7-2 07:03
Can't download samsung galaxy A13 ?? How to download

May I ask if you want to download the DJI Fly app? You can visit this link. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2023-7-3
Use props
djiuser_7KcW3C3SUq83
lvl.1

United States

Hello.  I have the exact same problem.  Brand new DJI Avata a brick because I have a Samsung Galaxy A13 phone?  Is that conclusion in what I read here?
So DJI, you say that Galaxy A13 cannot run 64-bit apps?
UPDATE:  Ok, the phone can but O/S it runs is 32-bit.  I guess when I buy a $1200 drone I need to kick in the price for a new smart phone too.  

YOUR PHONE APP RESTRICTIONS NEED TO BE FRONT AND CENTER ON YOUR DRONE BUYING PAGE BEFORE PEOPLE BUY YOUR DRONES!!!!!!!!  YOU NEED A LITTLE CHECKBOX THAT PEOPLE HAVE TO CLICK ON SAYING "YES I HAVE A COMPATIBLE PHONE, I WANT TO BUY"

2023-7-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_7KcW3C3SUq83 Posted at 7-6 13:31
Hello.  I have the exact same problem.  Brand new DJI Avata a brick because I have a Samsung Galaxy A13 phone?  Is that conclusion in what I read here?
So DJI, you say that Galaxy A13 cannot run 64-bit apps?
UPDATE:  Ok, the phone can but O/S it runs is 32-bit.  I guess when I buy a $1200 drone I need to kick in the price for a new smart phone too.  

Hi. Thank you for your feedback. For a better user experience, most apps have been updated to 64-bit. As your mobile phone does not support 64-bit apps, DJI Fly can’t be installed. We recommend that you try another mobile device. Meanwhile, we’ll log and report your issue and evaluate whether your mobile phone will be compatible with subsequent product development. We appreciate your suggestion and will forward it to the relevant team for further assistance. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-7-6
Use props
sergio gamella
New

Spain

Hola estoy intentando istalar la aplicacion dji fly en mi Samsung Galaxy a13 y me pone que no es compatible hay alguna otra forma de istalarlo
2023-7-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

sergio gamella Posted at 7-10 05:44
Hola estoy intentando istalar la aplicacion dji fly en mi Samsung Galaxy a13 y me pone que no es compatible hay alguna otra forma de istalarlo

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. Since A13 does not support 64-bit apps, DJI Fly App can’t be installed. We recommend that you try another mobile device. You can refer to the compatibility list through this link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2023-7-10
Use props
Rob096
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2022-7-18 02:17
May I ask about the OS version of your phone? Please upgrade the system to the latest one to see if it works.

My Samsung A13 has the same issue, It is with android 13 and DJI fly just wont install the phone is a 64 bit architecture, Have allowed install unknown sources, please help your customers and stop giving us the runaround.
2023-7-25
Use props
Rob096
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 6-5 15:22
Hi, there. I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for your feedback. For a better user experience, most apps have been updated to 64-bit. As your mobile phone does not support 64-bit apps, DJI Fly can’t be installed. We recommend that you try another mobile device. Meanwhile, we’ll log and report your issue and evaluate whether your mobile phone will be compatible with subsequent product development. Thank you for your understanding.

Holy stone are much more customer friendly,I am sending the dji Mini se back for a refund and going over to holy stone
2023-7-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Rob096 Posted at 7-25 13:17
My Samsung A13 has the same issue, It is with android 13 and DJI fly just wont install the phone is a 64 bit architecture, Have allowed install unknown sources, please help your customers and stop giving us the runaround.

Hi there, for Samsung A13, we are sorry to tell you that for a better usage experience, most apps have been updated to 64-bit. As your mobile phone does not support 64-bit apps, DJI Fly can’t be installed. We recommend that you try another mobile device. Meanwhile, we’ll log and report your issue, and evaluate whether your mobile phone will be compatible with subsequent product development. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-7-26
Use props
Kliment
lvl.1
Flight distance : 778 ft
Bulgaria

2023-7-31
Use props
Kliment
lvl.1
Flight distance : 778 ft
Bulgaria

Hello, I can't install the app on my Samsung A13 either DJI Fly
2023-7-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Kliment Posted at 7-31 03:18
Hello, I can't install the app on my Samsung A13 either DJI Fly

Hi there. Thank you for your inquiry. For a better usage experience, most apps have been updated to 64-bit. As your mobile phone does not support 64-bit apps, DJI Fly can’t be installed. We recommend that you try another mobile device. Meanwhile, we’ll log and report your issue, and evaluate whether your mobile phone will be compatible with subsequent product development. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-7-31
Use props
djiuser_elmIyQiglT87
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6091768 ft
Romania

djiuser_n8T3vsfPVpYP Posted at 2022-8-10 11:49
Sadly the BETA version of the file I was sent does not work. Somehow the LITCHI app works pretty good so clearly there is an issue with the DJI fly app not working on the SAMSUNG A13. Thankfully there was a third party app option that lets me actually use the drone without having to buy an iPhone.

What? The litchi app doesnt work with the samsung galaxy a13, and the dji fly also doesnt work. But it works with the rainbow app
2023-10-6
Use props
patrick guillon
lvl.1

France

J'ai le même problème, je viens d'acheter un Mavic3 Classic et je découvre que je ne peux pas télécharger DJIFLY sur mon Samsung Galaxy A13 5G. Quelle alternative propose DJI ???? Merci
2023-12-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

patrick guillon Posted at 12-15 07:24
J'ai le même problème, je viens d'acheter un Mavic3 Classic et je découvre que je ne peux pas télécharger DJIFLY sur mon Samsung Galaxy A13 5G. Quelle alternative propose DJI ???? Merci

Hi there. I'm sorry to read about this. Please be advised that for a better usage experience, most apps have been updated to 64-bit. As your mobile phone does not support 64-bit apps, DJI Fly can’t be installed. We recommend that you try another mobile device. Meanwhile, we’ll log and report your issue, and evaluate whether your mobile phone will be compatible with subsequent product development. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-15
Use props
patrick guillon
lvl.1

France

bonjour, j'ai également acheté un SAMSUNG GALAXY A13 5G et il est impossible d'installer DJI FLY, je vais devoir revendre mon MAVIC 3 Classic que je viens d'acquérir pour passer  une autre marque....
2023-12-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

patrick guillon Posted at 12-31 00:54
bonjour, j'ai également acheté un SAMSUNG GALAXY A13 5G et il est impossible d'installer DJI FLY, je vais devoir revendre mon MAVIC 3 Classic que je viens d'acquérir pour passer  une autre marque....

We are deeply sorry for this. Samsung A13 is not supported by DJI Fly app. We hope to be able to service you in the future.
2023-12-31
Use props
lpa
New

Switzerland

to all the admins : can you stop with always the same really stupid answer and find a solution !?
1-25 11:18
Use props
Jonatan.N
Second Officer
Flight distance : 170627 ft

lpa Posted at 1-25 11:18
to all the admins : can you stop with always the same really stupid answer and find a solution !?

don't think it's hard to understand give up DJI or give up on your phone.
1-25 23:43
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules