4744 5 2022-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Balto588
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6551526 ft
Canada

Hi All,

I have a TB60 battery that decided to disschrage itself way to far and is sitting at 2%.
Obviusly this is way to low for a LiPo and the charging case is throwing an error when trying to charge it. I can see the percentage when plugging the controler into the charging case.

Before I scrap it and look at buying a new one, does anyone have tips, tricks, or sujestions on how to save it?
It seams odd that I can see the error and percentage on the controler when connetted to the case but I don't get any error saying the battery is garbage...

I'm really dissapointed with the way the TB60s disscharge themselfs. This was only over 50 days it went from 100% to 2% and otherwise it was in perfect working order.
Im deffinretly going and dissableing the auto disscahrge on the other TB60s I have.....

I would appreciate any help or insights.
Thanks!
2022-3-14
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Hi,
It's very surprising that your battery drops to 2%. I have exactly the same problem with Ronin batteries. Try contact DJI support, if your battery is still under warranty there will be no problem. Otherwise they will probably offer you an estimate to repair or replace it.
There is a solution to "wake up" the batteries, I do it for my Ronin, but on a drone like this I wouldn't risk it. If you say that it goes from 100% to 2% in 50 days, there is obviously a major problem.
2022-3-14
Use props
Balto588
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6551526 ft
Canada

Thanks for the response.
The battery is out of warranty so at this point I'm just trying to see if I can save it from being e-waste.

If you have a method for "waking up" the batteries I'd like to try it. The M300 has redundant batteries so it's worth testing and seeing if I can save it.

I'm not to worried about anything being majorly wrong with it causing the discharge. I have run into this on a few other DJI products like the Phantom 4... I just thought that they might have gotten it right for the enterprise equipment.

Thanks!
2022-3-15
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Take your precautions, it's also a good way to create a fire and cause injury. Do it outside, away from any flammable materials.
2022-3-18
Use props
Leo3d
New

Argentina

Something new about this issue? I have the same problem.
2023-4-27
Use props
yoshifpv
New

United States

I also ran into this problem, I have 8 batteries and 3 have went flat dji told me that the only thing I could do is buy new ones.
2023-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules