Camera
442 3 2022-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans479830d9
lvl.1
United States

I have had a Mavic Pro for about three years. Last month I charged all the batteries up and was flying at a friend's house. Turned everything on, firmware updates were current, calibrated the compass, took off and the camera was hopping up and down in a three foot hover making a "chirping sound". Camera on my Ipad was in focus and steady. After about a minute and a half, the camera stabilized. Has anybody had this similar problem?
2022-3-14
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have no real idea. But maybe there was a foreign particle in the gimbal, like sand ?
2022-3-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if you did receive an error message on the app? In addition, kindly please provide us a video sample showing the issue for us to check it here on our end. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-3-15
Use props
djiuser_tG29upVfp7FS
New

United States

I am aware that this is off topic but I am desperate for some kind of solution so please help.

Hey, so for any experienced owners or staff members I have a question.

I have the DJI Mavic Pro and when I try to connect the phone to the controller to see the live view it says "Device not supported" It says this for both the iPhone 7 and the iPhone 13 I have used.
I can record but as soon as I plug the phone into the remote on the app it says "Device not supported" both these phones are up to date on all updates as well as the drone.

Second question. What app should I be using for my DJI Mavic Pro? I've noticed there are several apps that am I to use.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
2022-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules