Device Not connecting Issue [Help needed ASAP]
868 3 2022-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_tG29upVfp7FS
New

United States

I am aware that this is off topic but I am desperate for some kind of solution so please help.

Hey, so for any experienced owners or staff members I have a question.

I have the DJI Mavic Pro and when I try to connect the phone to the controller to see the live view it says "Device not supported" It says this for both the iPhone 7 and the iPhone 13 I have used.
I can record but as soon as I plug the phone into the remote on the app it says "Device not supported" both these phones are up to date on all updates as well as the drone.

Second question. What app should I be using for my DJI Mavic Pro? I've noticed there are several apps that am I to use.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2022-3-15
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Flight distance : 10321657 ft
Canada

DJI go 4 is the app
2022-3-15
Use props
djiuser_tG29upVfp7FS
New

United States

Alright but do you have any idea why it would not connect is their a version the app needs to be on its up to date
2022-3-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. As per checking here, it shows that the iPhone 13 is not listed on our compatible device for the DJI Mavic Pro and DJI Go 4 app and this might be the main cause of the issue. We strongly recommend to use a compatible device to avoid any issues. Please refer to the link below. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4
2022-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules