Crystal Sky is still available in DJI Store
1514 8 2022-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jazzyjeff
lvl.4
United States

Interesting fact. I just checked the DJI Store and the Crystal Sky is still available with all models. If this is an end of life product, why would DJI not list it as such?

2022-3-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI CrystalSky has not been listed on the EOL (End of Life) products of DJI as the product is still available on our store website. End of Life products of DJI are some products that are already not available on our store website, however, we will still continue to provide after-sales services for it. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-3-15
Use props
jazzyjeff
lvl.4
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-15 17:13
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI CrystalSky has not been listed on the EOL (End of Life) products of DJI as the product is still available on our store website. End of Life products of DJI are some products that are already not available on our store website, however, we will still continue to provide after-sales services for it. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

Paladin,

No where in the store is it listed that this is a discontinued product or this is an end of life product. Effectively by omitting this fact, the buyer would think that this is a current product.

As far as support, you have to be kidding me. I have been the biggest proponent in asking you guys for support on this product. I have two of them and was assured that this tablet would be utilized for models in the future.  Every time I ask DJI for support, I get the standard DJI party line "So sorry, our engineers are working on it, we will get back to you". Its a joke.

You lost me as a customer. I have many DJI quads but not since the Crystal Sky came out. You don't get that if you support your customers, they will become future customers.
To put it bluntly, you make good products but your support sucks!
2022-3-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

jazzyjeff Posted at 3-15 18:57
Paladin,

No where in the store is it listed that this is a discontinued product or this is an end of life product. Effectively by omitting this fact, the buyer would think that this is a current product.

Hi, jazzyjeff. This situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the pain you’ve been experiencing. We will keep improving to provide our customers with more professional service. Thanks for your support and understanding.
2022-3-15
Use props
jazzyjeff
lvl.4
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 3-15 23:03
Hi, jazzyjeff. This situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the pain you’ve been experiencing. We will keep improving to provide our customers with more professional service. Thanks for your support and understanding.

Makes you wonder what this is going to do for us now? I am glad they are going to try better with future models. That really helps us??? Like someone said DJLIe!
2022-5-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

jazzyjeff Posted at 5-16 15:12
Makes you wonder what this is going to do for us now? I am glad they are going to try better with future models. That really helps us??? Like someone said DJLIe!

Sorry to hear about that. We had already forwarded your feedback to our related team. We listen to all the feedback on social media, thanks for your support and understanding.
2022-5-16
Use props
jazzyjeff
lvl.4
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 5-16 20:35
Sorry to hear about that. We had already forwarded your feedback to our related team. We listen to all the feedback on social media, thanks for your support and understanding.

You guys listen but you take no action. Your support is horrible!
2022-9-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

jazzyjeff Posted at 9-21 07:45
You guys listen but you take no action. Your support is horrible!

Terribly sorry to hear about that. Your feedback means a lot to us and we have collected it for our team. development and iteration are inevitable during the sales cycle of a product. At DJI, we are constantly evaluating and updating our product line to meet the evolving needs of customers. Currently, those products were discontinued in all DJI official sales channels, but please feel assured that we will continue to provide after-sales support to these products. Thank you for your interest and continued support to DJI.
2022-9-21
Use props
jazzyjeff
lvl.4
United States

I appreciate the fact you are sorry, but again the things you say are a big lie. You don't provide support for the Crystal Sky. We have been telling you this for years as we have requested support for it. There has been no updates for the thing to use it with the Mavic Mini line. I know you are going to say that its because the Crystal Sky is a 32 bit device and the Mavic Mini's take the 64 bit DJI Fly app. The reality is that you made provisions for the Minis to work with your other 32 bit Smart controllers? Why could you not have supported the Crystal Sky? Yet the Crystal Sky works great with programs like Litchi and does work with the Mavic Mini line of drones.  Just tell us the truth and say "we don't want to support you because we want you to buy new stuff". What you don't get is that because you don't support your customers you lose sales. I don't trust you as a company any longer. I used to be your biggest fan boy and now I wouldn't take your stuff for free. I have been offered the test program but ant nothing to do with it. Bottom line like I have said, you make great stuff but your customer service is the worst I have ever seen.
2022-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules