DJI Fly/Samsung Android Issue
1101 6 2022-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Scoobywiz
New

Australia

I  am having this exact same problem (DJI Fly will download and install on my Samsung, but on running, it locks up at the Academy screen).  I've uninstalled, re-downloaded (from the DJI site) several times and completed all the other things that I've read in posts in this and similar threads - all to no avail. Running a Samsung S10e 64 bit (will latest Samsung software installed), software from DJI download centre is V1.5.10.  Can you please tell me how to get this working so I can actually use my new drone!  Also, cannot add an avatar for some reason either - the 'submit' button doesn't seem to do anything.
2022-3-15
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Which Android OS are you on (11 or 12)?  
2022-3-15
Use props
Scoobywiz
New

Australia

Ver 12 (other relevent info... Kernel Ver4.14 113-23326020, Build SP1A.210812.016.G970FXXSEGVA9)
2022-3-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. It is found that your mobile device is Samsung S10e, and compatibility tests are required to be carried out. As there are many models that need to be tested currently, they cannot be resolved in the short term. We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you have an urgent flight mission, we recommend you prepare a spare mobile device to carry out the mission, instead of using this device to avoid the mission cannot be carried out due to compatibility issues. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your understanding and support!
In addition, regarding the avatar, have you tried to add it via PC? If the issue persists, please provide us with a screenshot related to it for our double-check.

2022-3-15
Use props
BrummieP4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 383999 ft
United Kingdom

The video transmission on latest android app does not work on Samsung S22 Ultra either. Gutted and ruined latest flight. Android 12.

When recording to internal space then live video feed works but as soon as you hit record on the djifly app the image freezes and no live video feed, making it essentially useless.

All app permissions granted in android. Something is obviously up with this app. Do you have any betas to try dji??
2022-3-20
Use props
Steve043
lvl.1
Flight distance : 173907 ft
United States

I'm single a Samsung A32 5g.  Works Very Good.    Love it.
2022-3-20
Use props
Sasha156
lvl.1

India

thnaks for yiour suggestion its works!
2022-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules