New DJI Action 2 firmware Released (3/30/2023)
1234Next >
45326 125 2022-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Dijkemaatje Posted at 3-22 02:56
Hi, I can't seem to get the firmware (Firmware Version: v01.04.05.10) automatically. I have the newest Mimo version. Please advise? Thanks.

Hi, there. In order to provide a better usage experience, v01.04.05.10 has been temporarily removed. The firmware update will be released once the optimization is complete. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansebbce3dc Posted at 3-23 21:09
Hi DJI Team,
I know v01.04.05.10 has been temporarily removed and not showing up in the app currently, in order to provide a better user experience, but I would like to know the estimated time of release, how many days/weeks later or something.
Thank you!

Hi, there. We have urged the team to release it asap. Please rest assured and stay tuned to our official website or DJI Forum. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-3-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

robbsv Posted at 3-24 09:23
I am also interested in a timeframe for the update. I just purchased the Action2 few  days ago because of the Gyro-Data-Option...

Hi, there. In order to provide a better user experience, v01.04.05.10 has been temporarily removed. The firmware update will be released once the optimization is complete. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_ftv0Un4AEwHn Posted at 3-24 15:55
hello dji team, action 2 won't update to gyroflow.  please help

Hi, djiuser_ftv0Un4AEwHn.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. For your needs, you can wait for our firmware release and update it at that time. For any updates, you can stay tuned on our official website or DJI Forum. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-3-25
Use props
Tokyo_Dad
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31529 ft

United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 3-21 04:02
Hi, there.
We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused.
In order to provide a better user experience, v01.04.05.10 has been temporarily removed. The firmware update will be released once the optimization is complete.

Thank you for showing interest in our feedback, this is how we as a community of DJI product users and DJI make a better product. Leaving the ability to roll back onto a previous firmware will allow a person to continue using a product when there is an issue with a firmware update. Not sure why DJI removed that ability but it does leave a person in a terrible situation sometimes.

We will wait patiently for the new firmware, there a few of us that are happy to Beta test in a real-world situation to better a product, reach out to us and we will be happy to help. Im game to experiment with firmware if it helps improve at the end of the day and this will at out own risk of course. I believe someone else also offered.
2023-3-26
Use props
Tokyo_Dad
lvl.2

United Kingdom

djiuser_ftv0Un4AEwHn Posted at 3-24 15:55
hello dji team, action 2 won't update to gyroflow.  please help

You need to read this thread and you will see that it has been removed due to some bug in the firmware, some have success and some don't, DJI is working on this and will update us..i hope..
2023-3-26
Use props
nivrix
lvl.2
Germany

Hello DJI Team and other users,

I've got firmware version V01.04.0620 ready to download in my Mimo App. Is this version still gyroflow compatible?
If you look at the changelog, the gyroflow stabilization has not been changed, right?

Thank you
2023-3-26
Use props
djiuser_HT9kdfW0P1Fc
New

United States

How do I force the app to do the update?
2023-3-26
Use props
Slakan
New

Norway

djiuser_HT9kdfW0P1Fc Posted at 3-26 14:13
How do I force the app to do the update?

Yeah, same question i have.. been connected to the app for like 30 minutes, nothing happens.

Currently on ver: 01.03.30.20 and want to update..

I'm currently in Norway, so i don't know if there is any area restrictions still on it?

2023-3-27
Use props
djiuser_7hqwCkQQqDTi
New
United States

was on a trip when i saw the update pop up.  Waited a few weeks and spend half the day trying to update it but I never saw the popup.  I guess it was a good thing I waited lol.
2023-3-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Tokyo_Dad Posted at 3-26 02:53
Thank you for showing interest in our feedback, this is how we as a community of DJI product users and DJI make a better product. Leaving the ability to roll back onto a previous firmware will allow a person to continue using a product when there is an issue with a firmware update. Not sure why DJI removed that ability but it does leave a person in a terrible situation sometimes.

We will wait patiently for the new firmware, there a few of us that are happy to Beta test in a real-world situation to better a product, reach out to us and we will be happy to help. Im game to experiment with firmware if it helps improve at the end of the day and this will at out own risk of course. I believe someone else also offered.

Thanks for your update.
We will send you a PM to confirm your DJI account and the related details, please have a look.
Thank you.
2023-3-28
Use props
djiuser_LHI0g9eBi0TC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 120938 ft
Germany

Now there is a new update for the DJI ACTION 2 get V01.04.0620. what changes have been made here. I haven't found about it yet. LG film team goldecken.tv
2023-3-30
Use props
nivrix
lvl.2
Germany

nivrix Posted at 3-26 07:02
Hello DJI Team and other users,

I've got firmware version V01.04.0620 ready to download in my Mimo App. Is this version still gyroflow compatible?

There ist a updated thread now with changelog: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=258409
2023-3-31
Use props
Tokyo_Dad
lvl.2

United Kingdom

So no gyro data in 2.7k? @DJI
2023-4-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Tokyo_Dad Posted at 4-2 00:53
So no gyro data in 2.7k? @DJI

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. Gyroscope data only apply to specific parameter settings for DJI Action 2. Please refer below:
1) Resolution and frame rate: 4K (4:3) 24~60 fps or 4K (16:9) 100/120 fps;
2) FoV: Wide;
3) Stabilization mode: Disabled.
We hope this clarifies your concern.
2023-4-4
Use props
Italo Grossi
lvl.2

Austria

Thanks for the updated!
2023-4-4
Use props
djiuser_FufFfoXB4YhQ
New
Flight distance : 43825 ft
Somalia

Power system hardware error restart the Aitcraft .
My dji mini2 says that how can i solve this problem please ?
2023-4-4
Use props
fans0aa5c0b9
New

Italy

Fail to download new firmware
2023-4-4
Use props
fans0aa5c0b9
New

Italy

Error message… fail to download new firmeare
2023-4-4
Use props
stwil
lvl.1
Flight distance : 305883 ft
  • >>>
United States

nivrix Posted at 3-31 00:38
There ist a updated thread now with changelog: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=258409

Great news, thank you! I am attempting to update now. It is a little strange to share this new firmware update in an old thread from last year, 2022. I'm not sure if that was by mistake but it is quite confusing because not everything appears to have been updated. Maybe easier to share this in a new thread?

2023-4-4
Use props
djiuser_X7QnJOUMqEz5
New

Netherlands

Hi, can anyone please help me here. I have a DJI Mini 2 and recently just changed phone to Samsung S22 Ultra. How do I install thw DJI Fly apl? The ApK Installer does not work with S22 Ultra.
Thank u in advance!
2023-4-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_X7QnJOUMqEz5 Posted at 4-5 09:32
Hi, can anyone please help me here. I have a DJI Mini 2 and recently just changed phone to Samsung S22 Ultra. How do I install thw DJI Fly apl? The ApK Installer does not work with S22 Ultra.
Thank u in advance!

Hi, there. Could you please try to download DJI Fly APP via this link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
Please let us know if you meet any problems.
Thanks in advance.
2023-4-7
Use props
djiuser_EBVLVqumtH5X
New

Colombia

El problema es que tengo el dron a 1 metro de distancia y el control pierde la señal. Antes no me ha ocurrido desde la ultima actualización ocurre este problema. La app me indica que ajuste las antenas, he seguido la recomendacion de apuntar al dron con el control remoto pero la señal se sigue perdiendo a pesar de la poca distancia.
Ya actualice el finware y desinstale la aplicación y la volví a instalar y el problema persiste
Ayuda por favor

Gracias
2023-4-7
Use props
djiuser_m4O6oFBAC5pG
New

United Kingdom

Help please can't get my min 3 to update getting  code 0x1103a009900112 tried everything I know
2023-4-8
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1757375 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the info
2023-4-8
Use props
eulalia
New

India

Upgraded successfully without issues
Unfortunately, still no audio on the webcam function - it would be very helpful if this could be implemented please - no need for wide view in webcam mode.
2023-4-9
Use props
djiuser_x8voAZdI6k7G
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6663 ft

United States

So why won’t my mini to not to return home with strong,wind ?
IMG_0159.png
2023-4-12
Use props
djiuser_x8voAZdI6k7G
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6663 ft

United States

Why won’t my mini to return home with strong winds and lower altitude?
IMG_0159.png
2023-4-12
Use props
cregsim
New

United States

Thanks for the update!
2023-4-13
Use props
flopbuster
lvl.2
Brazil

Is there any technical reason as to why Ultra-Wide FOV mode can't store IMU gyro data?
More information at the edges of the video, from a wider FOV, would reduce cropping/zooming while stabilizing and provide an overall better result.
2023-4-20
Use props
djiuser_RCe6S7DaPGjn
New

Singapore

Thanks dji team!
2023-4-24
Use props
Danergo
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

DJI Natalia Posted at 3-21 18:04
Hi, Danergo, thanks for your suggestion.
We will forward it to the relevant team for evaluation.
If there are any updates, you can check our official website.

Hi, Natalia,

Can you check if this above bug has been fixed in 3/30 update?

Please let me know.
Thank you
2023-4-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Danergo Posted at 4-30 22:46
Hi, Natalia,

Can you check if this above bug has been fixed in 3/30 update?

Hi, Danergo.
We are sorry that we did not receive any related information for the time being, but for any updates, you can stay tuned to our official website.
Thank you for your understanding.
2023-5-1
Use props
djiuser_xTW2NVxOIXfw
lvl.1
United States

I bought a new DJI Action 2 from Amazon.  The first thing I did was try to update the firmware with my Android phone.  I kept getting an error around 50% "Error updating Firmware (-11000)".  I rebooted the camera, phone and app, and still got the error.  I cleared the app cache and data and tried again - same error.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the Mimo App - same error.  I borrowed my daughter's iPhone and tried to update the firmware.  It looks like it downloads to the phone just fine, but the second part where it tried to connect to the camera to update the firmware failed at the 50% mark on the iPhone as well (it had a different error code).  After trying about 20 times to update the firmware, resetting the camera to factory defaults multiple times, trying different phones, etc. I gave up.

I packaged it up and am returning it to Amazon.  After Amazon refunds my money, I might try to order another one from Amazon, just in case this one was defective, but if I have more issues, then I will return the camera for good.  

What I don't understand is why DJI doesn't have an alternate way of updating the firmware by downloading it and copying it to an SD card.  Almost every single electronic device in existence can update their firmware this way.  It just seems short-sighted that this isn't an option.
2023-5-8
Use props
djiuser_2RfNbF02gOY2
lvl.3
Flight distance : 659344 ft
France

Just a message to say that I really appreciate the fact that DJI still updated that camera and tried to fix the issues of the last firmwares. For its size, that camera is really nice to use. I mostly use it for vlogging (with a lot of POV thanks to the lanyard) and FPV, and the form factor makes it very versatile and unique.

I hope DJI will come back to that form factor later for the DJI Action 4 or 5, while fixing the main issues which are the battery life and the internal storage of the main module (and also the dynamic range). I know it's not easy to squeeze all of those things in such small form factor, but hopefully the improvement of the last CPUs generation will help to improve the concept.

In the meantime, I'm thinking to buy one or two more to be sure I still have one in case I crash one badly while flying in the mountains
2023-5-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_2RfNbF02gOY2 Posted at 5-13 01:28
Just a message to say that I really appreciate the fact that DJI still updated that camera and tried to fix the issues of the last firmwares. For its size, that camera is really nice to use. I mostly use it for vlogging (with a lot of POV thanks to the lanyard) and FPV, and the form factor makes it very versatile and unique.

I hope DJI will come back to that form factor later for the DJI Action 4 or 5, while fixing the main issues which are the battery life and the internal storage of the main module (and also the dynamic range). I know it's not easy to squeeze all of those things in such small form factor, but hopefully the improvement of the last CPUs generation will help to improve the concept.

Hi there. Thanks for your interest in DJI Products. We have no information yet as to what features or upgrades will be added to future products, but we will have your suggestions noted and forwarded to the related team. We appreciate your continued support. Happy filming!
2023-5-13
Use props
djiuser_AX5g2LmvhvUh
New

United States

I'm new to this how do I hook up my phone to the camera
2023-5-14
Use props
djiuser_AX5g2LmvhvUh
New

United States

I have a phantom series a older one
2023-5-14
Use props
ReelFilm2016
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hello, I just purchased an action 2 but it didn’t come with the free magnetic case for the dual combo. I am in the UK and can’t seem to find anyway to get a coupon. Help.
2023-5-16
Use props
Adronaline Junkie
New

United States

Will download next chance I get.
2023-5-17
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules