New DJI Action 2 firmware Released (3/30/2023)
45263 125 2022-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mehwish
lvl.3

Pakistan

djiuser_ykjjrBPBKjgP Posted at 2022-12-17 01:58
Hi , I'm testing last revision of firmware but i have a strange issue on live streaming . After 1 minutes of streaming the system stop to stream and disconnect from server i did the test with 2 different Action 2 camera and with 3 differnt kind of RTMP server one of that was youtube . Some suggestions about how to solve this issue ?

Hi there! It seems like you're experiencing an issue with the live streaming functionality on your system while testing the latest firmware revision. The problem you described involves the streaming stopping and the system disconnecting from the server after approximately 1 minute of streaming. You've already conducted tests with two different Action 2 cameras and three different types of RTMP servers, including YouTube, but the issue persists.
2023-5-25
Use props
djiuser_vIbHf5PAsP2R
New

United States

Frontliner 2020 Posted at 2022-3-15 20:22
thank you for the update...

I bought my DJI MAVIC 2 PRO DURING Covid.   Had i known that this was a discontinued model,  i would have never purchased.   It's there any f'g reason that i should keep this or shall i sell it? And wtf is the operating system? Sky net or something?  
They are no frigging updates.    And do the cards have to be removed for the updates? My imsc will not install anything from DJI ... NOT A "TRUSTED SOURCE" BS. ADVICE?
2023-6-13
Use props
djiuser_vIbHf5PAsP2R
New

United States

matton Posted at 5-17 22:18
Sucks too much battery, do something about it. https://bizideahindi.com/

Exactly.  I am getting 6 minutes of battery life.  Wtf is up with that.  They weren't cheap.   I don't regret buying DJI but the fact that the battery's life is 9 minutes is bad.   Wt is that about?
2023-6-13
Use props
djiuser_vIbHf5PAsP2R
New

United States

Mehwish Posted at 5-25 19:27
Hi there! It seems like you're experiencing an issue with the live streaming functionality on your system while testing the latest firmware revision. The problem you described involves the streaming stopping and the system disconnecting from the server after approximately 1 minute of streaming. You've already conducted tests with two different Action 2 cameras and three different types of RTMP servers, including YouTube, but the issue persists.

That's because the internet source,  Skynet or something,  isn't trusted by anything.   I can't stream either .
I wanted to factory reset,  but an scared that it won't update
2023-6-13
Use props
AVEMARCUS
New

France

#Quick Reply Here#Why don't you update the program for OPPO X5 lite. I can no longer use my drone since I changed my phone!! it is unacceptable. I have a DJ fly mini 2. THANKS
2023-6-28
Use props
djiuser_hv1S77Uw5NNp
New

Nigeria

Thank you for the updates
2023-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules