2227 18 2022-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans84e16a9b
lvl.2
Flight distance : 247438 ft
  • >>>
United States

I hope this post does not get deleted and I don't get suspended like I did on the DJI Support Facebook page for posting this.
DJI has finally stated that they will fix the ADS-B problems that were created in the last FW update. The comments from DJI are in the comments of the video.

I really didn't want to make this video but the answers I was getting from DJI regarding the ADS-B issue and the fact that they never looked at the logs after they requested I actually get logs and upload them to GoogeDrive pushed me over the edge.

Here is the video I did which, I guess, finally convinced them to do something. To my knowledge, this is the only place that DJI has stated they are going to address the ADS-B issue in the next FW release.

[color=var(--ytcp-call-to-action)]

2022-3-15
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
United States

It is a known problem to many since the last firmware dropped in January, for some it has been working and for others, nothing
2022-3-15
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Suren Posted at 3-15 23:36
It is a known problem to many since the last firmware dropped in January, for some it has been working and for others, nothing

... but it works fine for you now, after your "personal" firmware update, .601, right?
2022-3-15
Use props
DroneBuffer
Captain
  • >>>
United States

frankymusik Posted at 3-15 23:54
... but it works fine for you now, after your "personal" firmware update, .601, right?

Yup, it works so far
2022-3-15
Use props
DroneBuffer
Captain
  • >>>
United States

frankymusik Posted at 3-15 23:54

PS: I'm undercover
2022-3-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Some say that downgrading the fly app will fix this too.
2022-3-15
Use props
DroneBuffer
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 3-15 23:59
Some say that downgrading the fly app will fix this too.

I had downgraded my app to 1.5.8 and Airsense had started working for me on that but never worked on the latest app until the recent firmware update. So now I removed the old app and only use the latest Fly app.
2022-3-16
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

... I can't see you anymore, not at all!   
2022-3-16
Use props
DroneBuffer
Captain
  • >>>
United States

frankymusik Posted at 3-16 00:13
... I can't see you anymore, not at all!

Means its working
2022-3-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. We have checked your email and the logs you sent. About your feedback, we have forwarded it to our engineers. Our teams have already received it. In the new firmware, we will adjust the output of the ASD-B function to the manned airplane with the actual threats. We have noticed that our customers have the requirements of being prompted flight in advance. We will adjust the output standard of the notice level in the new firmware. Thank s for your understanding.
2022-3-16
Use props
Grimtheviking
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11796312 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 3-16 03:09
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. We have checked your email and the logs you sent. About your feedback, we have forwarded it to our engineers. Our teams have already received it. In the new firmware, we will adjust the output of the ASD-B function to the manned airplane with the actual threats. We have noticed that our customers have the requirements of being prompted flight in advance. We will adjust the output standard of the notice level in the new firmware. Thank s for your understanding.

Thanks for this update, can you please tell us when this new firmware will be released. Regards.
2022-3-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Grimtheviking Posted at 3-16 03:21
Thanks for this update, can you please tell us when this new firmware will be released. Regards.

Thanks for your attention. It is expected to update in the next firmware. We have been in urgent handling. Please wait patiently. Thanks for your understanding.
2022-3-16
Use props
Grimtheviking
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11796312 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 3-16 03:51
Thanks for your attention. It is expected to update in the next firmware. We have been in urgent handling. Please wait patiently. Thanks for your understanding.

Waiting patiently, Thanks for the prompt reply. Regards.  
2022-3-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DroneBuffer Posted at 3-16 00:06
I had downgraded my app to 1.5.8 and Airsense had started working for me on that but never worked on the latest app until the recent firmware update. So now I removed the old app and only use the latest Fly app.

Curious,  must be. mismatch in there somewhere,  but are you allowed to talk about your custom firmware?
2022-3-17
Use props
DroneBuffer
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 3-17 00:16
Curious,  must be. mismatch in there somewhere,  but are you allowed to talk about your custom firmware?

Could be a mismatch but who knows what Dji throws into these so called app update bug fixes. Yeah I can talk about the new firmware
2022-3-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DroneBuffer Posted at 3-17 00:19
Could be a mismatch but who knows what Dji throws into these so called app update bug fixes. Yeah I can talk about the new firmware

Dont suppose your source knows whats in the mini2 firmware update?
2022-3-17
Use props
DroneBuffer
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 3-17 00:45
Dont suppose your source knows whats in the mini2 firmware update?

Anti rollback, it stops you also from installing the drone hacks and NFZ limit removal, also once installed you cannot use drone hacks app to downgrade.
2022-3-17
Use props
Flormo2002
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12242710 ft
  • >>>
United States

DroneBuffer Posted at 3-17 10:04
Anti rollback, it stops you also from installing the drone hacks and NFZ limit removal, also once installed you cannot use drone hacks app to downgrade.

That's good to know
2022-3-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DroneBuffer Posted at 3-17 10:04
Anti rollback, it stops you also from installing the drone hacks and NFZ limit removal, also once installed you cannot use drone hacks app to downgrade.

Ahh,   It also reset the Mex distance setting and maintining -90 degree in photo mode seems worse.
2022-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules