DJI Fpv batterie
3554 2 2022-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_XrDPj1SJ6SGh
New

France

Bonjour,

J'ai un problème avec une de mes batteries du DJI Fly more combo, je ne l'ai pas encore utilisé mais au moment de vouloir l'allumer
rien ne se passe ni quand je l'a rentre dans mon drone DJI FPV.
Donc j'essai de la chargée et là j'ai les 4 LED qui clignotent pendant 1 bonne minute et s'éteint et de temps en temps quand je répète cette
manipulation il y a juste 1 led qui clignotte.

J'ai contacté le service DJI pour renvoyer la batterie avec la preuve d'achat mais je n'ai pas compris ce qu'ils m'ont donné..

Quelqu'un a eu ce problème ??

Merci

Hello,

I have a problem with one of my DJI Fly more combo batteries, I haven't used it yet but when I want to turn it on
nothing happens when I put it in my DJI FPV drone.
So I try to charge and there I have the 4 LEDs which flash for 1 good minute and go out and from time to time when I repeat this
manipulation there is just 1 LED which flashes.

I contacted DJI service to return the battery with proof of purchase but did not understand what they gave me..

Has anyone had this problem??

Thank you
2022-3-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the issue for us to be able to give the best solution for this issue. Thank you.
2022-3-16
Use props
creative-z
lvl.1
Romania

Hi, I have similar problem with my Fpv Combo.
I connected the battery to the charger, I press the power button, but the battery don't charging. No indicator leads.
What can I do?
2022-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules